GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated

Ana’s BASTET Challenge

From January 8th to January 21st, players can earn 5 collectible sprays by watching eligible Twitch Streams. This is similar to the D.Va Nano Cola promotion from last May. Click here for the Official News Article.

IMPORTANT! This Twitch promotion for the sprays is seperate from the in-game Ana’s BASTET challenge where you can earn the Player Icon, Emote, and Rare Skin which also running during the same promotion period.

Rewards

Twitch Streamer Schedule

Broadcaster Date/Time
Emongg January 8 (11:00 - 23:00 PST)
Mickie January 9 (16:00 - 22:00 PST)
Tyr0din January 10 (19:00 - 23:00 PST)
Fran January 11 (15:00 - 20:00 PST)
Miro January 12 (03:00 - 09:00 PST)
Tyr0din January 13 (00:00 - 08:00 PST)
Blue January 13 (00:00 - 08:00 PST)
Noserino January 14 (07:00 - 15:00 PST)
RocketLive January 15 (14:00 - 21:00 PST)
Death March Gaming January 16 (08:00 - 12:00 PST)
Kimjaewon January 17 (02:00 - 05:00 PST)
Elspeth January 18 (14:00 - 18:00 PST)
963games January 19 (00:00 - 06:00 PST)
Alphacast January 20 (11:00 - 15:00 PST)
Aspen January 21 (09:00 - 16:00 PST)

Here is what the drop notification looks like for the twitch streams (The following is the old D.Va Twitch Stream notification):

Twitch Notification

There will be three individual notifications to each drop, however in rare cases these notifications on Twitch may not trigger, so be sure to check your Hero Gallery for the BASTET sprays as well.

Hello, fellow Overwatch Players!

Below you are going to find a technical guide that details important information you need to know about participating and earning Overwatch League tokens, Twitch Overwatch League emotes (not to be confused with in-game emotes), and exclusive Overwatch League branded epic skins. There will also be information about special Twitch giveaways for non-OWL streams (such as the Pink Mercy Charity event streams).

Eligible Platforms and Account Linking

To earn OWL Tokens, you must link your Blizzard account to one of the eligible websites

Twitch platform

1. Create or log in to your Blizzard Battle.net account.
  2. Link your Twitch account to your Battle.net account.
  3. Be watching live when a team wins a map!

MLG platform (Please note, that the MLG platform only streams the Wednesday and Thursday games during the regular season.)

1. Create or log in to your Blizzard Battle.net account.
  2. Link your MLG account to your Battle.net account.
  3. Be watching live when a team wins a map!

Overwatch League website platform

1. Create or log in to your Blizzard Battle.net account directly on OverwatchLeague.com
  2. Be watching live when a team wins a map!

Ineligible Platforms

Watching Overwatch League either by broadcast or live stream on the networks of ESPN, ABC, or Disney XD do NOT qualify for Overwatch League token rewards.

Console linking

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players must also have their console network platform account linked to a Blizzard account and must be the SAME Blizzard account used to link to MLG.com, Twitch.tv or OverwatchLeague.com.

Earning OWL Tokens (Ended for the 2018 Season)

Earning OWL Tokens

You earn 1 OWL token or be entered to win 100 OWL tokens when a “map” is completed during an official Overwatch League match while you are watching live on one of the eligible platforms. A map is one of four to five games of Overwatch played between two teams during an official Overwatch League Match. Tokens may not show up immediately on your Overwatch game client and in extreme cases may take up to 72 hours to appear.

If you are watching on the Twitch Platform, you can verify that you received any drops by check your notifications on the screen.

Receiving OWL Tokens on Twitch Notification

Receiving OWL Tokens on Twitch Notification

NEW! Now Players can see in the Twitch Notifications when they earn a 100 Token Drop in a seperate notification.

VERY IMPORTANT: If by chance your profile goes to being “away” you may not earn drops or if the online status does not show you are Watching Overwatch league (even if the stream is playing) there is a chance that you may not earn drops. Remember to keep focus on the stream on your web browser and remain active by either typing in chat or checking your loot status.

Official Article: WATCH OVERWATCH LEAGUE, GET LEAGUE TOKENS (OverwatchLeague.com)
OFFICIAL RULES: OFFICIAL RULES: OVERWATCH LEAGUE VIEWERSHIP INCENTIVE PROMOTION (OverwatchLeague.com)

Redeeming OWL Tokens in Game (Updated Information)

Redeeming OWL Tokens in Game

Claiming Overwatch League Tokens from Twitch Drops

To claim any earned token drops, you must simply log onto the Overwatch Game Client with your Twitch-linked BattleNet account. Once claimed those tokens are added to your in-game Overwatch League token balance.

IMPORTANT! Any pending tokens that have not been claimed because you have not logged onto the Overwatch Game Client will expire on December 31, 2018.

Spending Overwatch League Tokens

Overwatch League Tokens that you have earned or purchased can be used to redeem on exclusive skins in the Overwatch game client. To redeem tokens:

1. Open Overwatch
  2. Click on the Overwatch League option on the main menu
  3. Click on your preferred Overwatch League team
  4. Find the skin for the hero you want to buy, and check its price.
  5. Click Unlock to spend that amount of OWL tokens and unlock the item. You may then either equip the item there or in the hero gallery.

IMPORTANT NOTES

• The Overwatch League All-Star Weekend Tracer Atlantic Skin and Genji Pacific Skin are not available at this time. It is unknown if these skins will be available again during next season’s All-Star weekend.
  • Overwatch League team away skins are not yet available for purchase with OWL tokens at this time, however, it is believed when patch 1.31 is released that those skins will be automatically issued for each home skin already owned. Select Team Away Skins for certain heroes are available in the Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass and any home skins not yet already owned will be issued when patch 1.31 is released.
  • Overwatch League Logo gray skins are not available for purchase with OWL tokens at this time. Select Overwatch League Gray skins for certain heroes are available for redemption either through the Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass or by cheering with bits on the Overwatch League twitch page (see below).
  • The “Dance Party” Lucio Emote is now available for purchase with the Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass or for 200 OWL Tokens.
Twitch Cheer Rewards (Bits)

Twitch Cheer Rewards (Bits)

Those watching on the Twitch platform may participate by using bits to cheer for Overwatch League teams during the stream. You can learn more about bits, how they work, and how to earn or purchase them here.

To use bits

1. Click the Diamond-Shaped icon in the text chat while on the Overwatch League Twitch Stream.
  2. Select the team you wish to root for.
  3. Select how many bits you wish to cheer for (you must cheer at least 50 bits).
  4. Type in any additional message in chat (subjected to chat moderation settings).

Screenshot

Earning Twitch Emote rewards

Every 100 bits that you use to cheer for a team. You will earn one randomly selected Overwatch Hero Emote. Don’t worry there are no duplicates, so keep cheering to collect them all!

Earning Overwatch League Team Emote rewards

Cheer at least 150 bits for every Overwatch League team and you will earn their Team-exclusive emote.

Remember, these are Twitch emoticons for use in Twitch Chat on any eligible stream and not in-game emote unlockables.

NEW starting July 19th! If you can collect all 12 Team Emotes, you will receive the D.Va Overwatch League Gray Skin for Overwatch! Anyone who already collected these emotes will instantly have D.Va available to redeem.

Earning Twitch Global In-Game Skin Rewards

Players who participate in cheering on any team in the Overwatch League Twitch Stream can earn in-game rewards including Overwatch League themed Epic Skins. You must cheer a minimum amount of bits as designated for each reward and the entire community must cheer a minimum number of bits to make each item available (UPDATE: all global thresholds have been reached) during this promotion to unlock that designated reward. Also, you MUST click the purple “Redeem” link for each item when you unlock that item to receive the skin in Overwatch.

• 50 bits - Junkrat Overwatch League Gray skin - NOW UNLOCKED
  • 100 bits - Tracer Overwatch League Gray skin - NOW UNLOCKED
  • 200 bits - Widowmaker Overwatch League Gray skin - NOW UNLOCKED
  • 300 bits - Hanzo Overwatch League Gray skin - NOW UNLOCKED

Earning Twitch Individual In-Game Skin Rewards

Starting in Stage 4, players can earn two individual skin rewards which are not tied to global progression. You must cheer a minimum amount of bits as designated for each reward during this promotion to unlock that designated reward. Also, you MUST click the purple “Redeem” link for each item when you unlock that item to receive the skin in Overwatch.

• 1300 bits - Mercy Overwatch League Gray skin
  • 2600 bits - Genji Overwatch League Gray skin

Official Article: Show your colors and earn rewards with the Overwatch League on Twitch (Twitch.tv)

Twitch All-Access Pass

Twitch All-Access Pass

For $14.99 USD (50% off; was $29.99 USD), you can subscribe for the Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass. This will allow access to a specially designated Chat Room, exclusive Twitch Emotes, exclusive Twitch Icons, 3 Overwatch League Gray skins (McCree, Solider: 76, Moira), the Overwatch League Inaugural Season in-game spray, the Overwatch League Inaugural Season in-game Player Icon, 12 select Away skins for select Overwatch heroes (1 for each team), 6 select Overwatch League home skins, and the Lucio Legendary DJ Emote.

Click here to purchase the Twitch All-Access Pass.

Retired/Ended Promotions
Pink Mercy Sprays and Player Icon (Ended)

Pink Mercy Sprays and Player Icon

From May 8th to May 21st, player can earn 4 collectible sprays and a player icon by watching eligible Twitch Streams. A guide from Community Manager Tom Powers has details on this:

Overwatch League Grand Finals Promotion (Ended)

Earning Double Tokens and special In-Game Sprays on the Grand Finals

Grand Finals Sprays

To celebrate the Overwatch League Grand Finals at Barclays Center on July 27–28, Overwatch League giving fans the opportunity to earn four new in-game sprays and double League Tokens. Players can earn 2 tokens per drop for every map that is completed. Note that any bonus drops will still only be 100 token drops.

The sprays (pictured above) feature some of your favorite Overwatch characters gathering to watch the Grand Finals. They’ve got the right idea! Here are the four spray names and featured characters:

• Match’s On! with Hanzo, Zarya, Sombra, and McCree
  • Watchparty: Gibraltar with Emily, Tracer, Winston, and Mei
  • #1 Fan with D.Va
  • Living Room with Brigitte, Reinhardt, Torbjörn, and Bastion

You can unlock these sprays by watching the Grand Finals live (see below for details on how to participate). Here’s the amount of viewing time required to unlock each of the sprays:

• Watch 1.5 total hours on Friday, July 27 to unlock Match’s On!
  • Watch 3 total hours on Friday, July 27 to unlock Watchparty: Gibraltar
  • Watch 1.5 total hours on Saturday, July 28 to unlock #1 Fan
  • Watch 3 total hours on Saturday, July 28 to unlock Living Room

You don’t need to watch on Friday to earn sprays on Saturday, or vice versa, but each day’s sprays are only available on that day.

D.Va Nano Cola Challenge (Ended)

D.Va Nano Cola Challenge

From August 28th to September 10th, players can earn 8 collectible sprays by watching eligible Twitch Streams. This is similar to the Pink Mercy Twitch Streaming promotion from last May. Click here for the Official News Article.

Rewards

Twitch Streamer Schedule

Broadcaster Date/Time
Seagull August 28 (11:00 - 16:00 PDT)
Mirage August 29 (04:00 - 11:00 PDT)
Fran August 30 (12:00 - 17:00 PDT)
Anak August 31 (07:00 - 15:00 PDT)
Afiz September 1 (07:00 - 13:00 PDT)
Tyr0din September 2 (16:00 PDT)
Zondalol September 3 (00:00 - 7:00 PDT)
Cooruja September 4 (05:00 - 9:00 PDT)
Kimjaewon September 5 (02:00 - 8:00 PDT)
esl_degun September 6 (09:00 - 15:00 PDT)
NadiaCala September 7 (11:00 - 16:00 PDT)
Kephrii September 8 (17:00 - 23:00 PDT)e
Valkia September 9 (05:00 - 13:00 PDT)
AimBotCalvin September 10 (16:00 – 22:00 PDT)

Also be sure to review additional information in Community Manager Tom Powers post here:

D.Va Nano Cola Challenge FAQ

Here is what the drop notification looks like for the D.Va twitch streams:

Twitch Notification

There will be four individual notifications to each drop, however in rare cases these notifications on Twitch may not trigger, so be sure to check your Hero Gallery for the D.Va sprays as well.

Ashe Spray Drops (Ended)

Free Week - Ashe Sprays Drops

During the Free Trial, all players (both free users and regular users) will have the opportunity to unlock in-game rewards for a limited time! Players with linked Blizzard and Twitch accounts can watch two hours of Overwatch streams starting November 20 through November 26 to earn three Ashe-themed sprays.

Ashe Sprays

Unlike past promotions, any Overwatch streamer who have their Twitch account linked to a BattleNet account appears to be eligible to distribute drops. To ensure you are watching a valid channel, make sure the channel page has the following message displayed below their channel title:

Channel Drops Enabled

The following notification will appear when you have watched 2 hours of an eligible Overwatch stream:

Ashe Spray Drops Notification

Remember! The sprays will appear without any prompt or the “NEW!” icon displaying in the Hero Gallery in game, so be sure to visually check in the promotional sprays where other sprays that have the Blizzard Bonus Icon icon.

Ashe Spray Drops Notification

Redeeming Overwatch League Rewards

REDEEMING TWITCH EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME REWARDS

When you earn in-game rewards by cheering with bits or purchasing the Twitch All-Acess Pass, you must click to redeem each reward from the “Loot” tab on Twitch. In the loot tab click “Redeem All” just below the link Blizzard icon, or search for each item individually and click that item’s icon, and then the redeem link if it has been unlocked.

Click Redeem to Claim

When you click the Redeem button, that item will be sent to the current Battle.net account linked to your Twitch account at that time. Note, you cannot transfer items to a new Blizzard account, even if you link to a new Blizzard account.

Browser Tips

Browser Tips

• Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not muted in Google Chrome. Open a tab and navigate to OverwatchLeague.com and/or Twitch.tv, then right click the tab of the site on the title bar of the window, in the pop-up menu, if it says “Unmute Site” click it to unmute the site.
  • Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not blocked for notifications in Google Chrome. (Check Settings > Content > Notifications).
  • If you are having troubles, try watching the web browser on a different web browser. Recommended options include Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge*, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari**. Microsoft Internet Explorer (this is a legacy web browser recommended for viewing out-of-date websites) will not work. Other web browsers, including Opera, are currently untested.
    *Microsoft Edge is only available for Windows 10 systems
    **Apple Safari is only available for MacOS systems

Known or Highly Reported Issues Affecting Some Players

Known or Highly Reported Issues Affecting Some Players

• Watching on certain app devices such as Chromecast where a direct Twitch sign-in is not possible will not drop tokens.
  • There is a possibility that users on any web browser on Windows 7 may not be receiving Twitch Drops.

Official Blizzard CS Support Articles

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Can I earn free bits?
A. Yes, you can click on the purchase bits button in the stream chat and click Watch Ad. You must completely watch the advertisement and appropriate interact with the ad (in most cases, click on it). Then you will earn a minimum of 5 free bits. You can watch up to 4 ads per day on a single Twitch account. Other restrictions may apply, please reach out to help.twitch.tv for details.

Q. Can I earn rewards from watching Overwatch Contenders or other Overwatch esport programs?
A. There are currently no rewards for watching any other Overwatch esport programs. Should that change, I will update this guide appropriately.

Q. Can I track how many bits I have cheered including to each individual team?
A. Yes, you can check to see how many bits (up to 2,600) you have cheered overall and how many bits (up to 150) you have cheered to each individual Overwatch League team by viewing the circular icons in the Loot tab on Twitch.

Q. I am trying to watch using a video player device such as Chromecast or Apple TV but I am not earning rewards.
This may be due to the fact that those are technically separate devices that have no direct Twitch sign-in. To ensure you earn the rewards, watch the streams on devices where you can control the sign-in, such as the Twitch App on your smart device or a web browser.

Q. What countries are eligible?
You can find a list of currently eligible countries in this Blizzard Support Site article.

Q. I am from Canada, and I messed up on the math test on OverwatchLeague.com and can’t retake?
UPDATE: I believe this issue is now resolved. However, if you are still unable to earn the rewards while watching on the Overwatch League platform, please reply below for help.

Q. I am from Canada, and I stopped earning tokens altogether after I had won a 100 token bonus. What is going on?
If you win one of the 100 token prizes and you are a Canadian player. You must retake the math test per the rules of the contest.

Q. Can I use Blizzard Battle.net balance to buy bits?
No. Twitch uses the Amazon Payment Platform or PayPal which accepts all major credit cards to make purchases for bits. If you have any payment questions, please contact Twitch support as Blizzard cannot assist with this.

Q. Can I earn drops from watching re-broadcasts or video-on-demand of past matches?
No, drops can only be earned while watching live.

Q. With the 2017-2018 Inaugural Overwatch League season complete, can I still cheer bits to earn rewards?
Yes, you can! Simply log onto Twitch enter the chat, and use one of the appropriate cheer bit commands (i.e. OWLLDN150).

Q. Can I earn the emote rewards or the Overwatch League branded Epic skins on the MLG or Overwatch League viewing platforms?
No. The Twitch Emotes and the exclusive skins are only available for those cheering on Overwatch League on Twitch.

Q. I received an e-mail from Blizzard saying I earned a 100 token reward but no new tokens are showing. What is going on?
If you recently received an email regarding a 100 Token Reward for watching Overwatch League on Twitch, this was for a previously granted reward. The emails serve as your receipt for winning bonus Tokens. Apologies for the confusion, and congrats!

Q. For time-based rewards, is there a place where I can track my time viewing?
Blizzard tracks time internally. There is no way to track your own progress on Twitch.

Q. I watched enough on an eligible stream for a time-based but did not get it? What’s wrong?
First please note, that time-based rewards do not drop immediately once you hit the threshold, it takes a little while before the notification appears. However if after a few hours you are still not earning those rewards. Check to make sure your Twitch account is linked correctly.

Q. I believe I should have earned a reward. How can I check?
For any Twitch rewards, check for your rewards on the inventory page. If you did not receive any Twitch rewards there may have been one of the following problems:

• You have received the item without knowledge. Twitch drops do NOT trigger the “NEW” icon in your hero gallery.
  • For Overwatch League tokens, You were not watching the stream at the time when a map was completed. Be sure to stay logged on and keep your webpage active. If on a smart device, don’t move away from focus from the Twitch App as that will stop the stream.
  • You failed to be signed into your preferred Blizzard Battle.net account when a map was completed while watching.
  • Remember some devices like Chromecast, don’t have you directly signed in if you are watching from those devices.
  • Your BattleTag is incorrect, make sure that if you recently changed your BattleTag, to unlink and link again.

Q. For a series of time-based rewards have the first and last time-based rewards but missing one in-between or I have a Twitch notification for an item but I do not have it. What can I do?
A. First, try unlinking and relinking your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. If that fails, and you still do not have the item, the best option here is to start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service. CAREFULLY explain that you have earned the last possible time-based reward but missing rewards for watching short amounts of time.

Q. I have not received one of my items from the Twitch Overwatch League All-Access Pass but I have received all others. What can I do?
A. First, try unlinking and relinking your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. If that fails, and you still do not have the item, the best option here is to start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service. CAREFULLY explain that you have the all-access pass but you do not have all items received.

Q. With the 2017-2018 Inaugural Overwatch League season complete, can I still purchase the Twitch Overwatch League All Access Pass?
A. Yes! You can purchase the All-Access Pass at twitch.tv/p/overwatchleague. You will still get all in-game benefits including the sprays, Skins, and the Dance Party Lucio Emote, along with access to Twitch benefits including emote icons, badges and access to non-live content such as the Behind the Screens series. Please note, I do believe the current offers for the All-Access pass will end before the start of the 2018-2019 Overwatch League season, so if you are interested to buy now while it is still available.

Q. When I attempt to link my Blizzard account to my Twitch account I get a “Callback Error”. How do I fix this?
A. Log out of Twitch completely, clear out your web browser cookies then try logging back in and try linking the account again. If that does not work, you will need to reach out to Twitch Support for assistance.

If nothing here works and…

…you are still having issues with triggering the notifications for OWL tokens or Twitch Streamer Time-Based Drops. Please post details about how you are watching the Overwatch League stream, and be sure to include:

• Your hardware platform (Personal Computer, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android Device, Apple Device, etc.)
  • Your platform’s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra, Xbox One version 10.0.16299.5101, PlayStation 4 version 5.53, Android Oreo 8.1, iOS 11, etc.)
  • Your App or Web Browser and current version (Twitch App on Android, Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181, etc)
  • Your Country of Residence (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Etc.)
  • A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

This information will help me pool data to find issues that could be affecting multiple users!

…you are not able to receive your earned in-game content (such as the Overwatch League Gray skins) from select Overwatch League promotions such as bit cheers or from purchasing the Overwatch League All-Access Pass. Please provide details including:

If you have any further questions, please post them here and I will do my best to look into finding an answer, but no guarantees. Have fun everyone!

26 Likes

Off topic, but how are you able to make links and embed images? Did Blizzard make a special exception for you because of your MVP status on the old forums?

If we are less special, is there any word on how to grind enough karma to do these things (without using “creative tricks” that is)?

Yes, its because I am part of the Blizzard MVP group. I don’t get my text in green yet (that feature is still being built for this new forum platform). I do not have any detailed information in regards to how the forum Trust System works though. Sorry.

hello esports team, there is a bug that prevents you from taking the eligibility test again. can you please fix it? i have been in contact with battlenet help for two weeks now, and have tried disconnecting overwatchcom and clearing browser cache and cookies and history and using several different browsers. nothing is working.

You may want to try to revoke your authorization of the Overwatch League website to access your BattleTag:

https://battle.net/account/management/authorizations.html

Then sign back in and re-authorize.

I do not received any Token even I watched the league game via Twitch. I checked both of Overwatch and Twitch account and they 're perfectly connected. I can’t sure what is problem. Please check it and notice me how to get back my League Token.

I’ve already review all guide you wrote.

When you watched on Twitch, did the notifications indicate that you received a drop?

Nope. No messages were shown when I watched League

Then there is something wrong with your linked profile, on the Overwatch League twitch page, verify your Battlenet account is listed correctly. If you recently changed your BattleTag, this can cause a problem so you may need to unlink and relink if that is the case. Otherwise at this point if you are not receiving notifications from Twitch, you will need to contact their support team for assistance.

I cheered 200 tokens for Seoul Dynasty a few days ago (used correct method) and the team emote is still locked according to twitch and the event blog on twitch says to contact you for help.

Twitch emotes are not rewards in-game so only this can be handled by Twitch’s support. Blizzard can’t look up progress on bits spent since that is Twitch’s exclusive feature.

But as I said twitch support on the official twitch blog on this promotion said to contact blizzard support for the missing item.

Hi guys, I had the problem of not getting tokens after watching the games and it was very frustrating. If you turn off ad blocker while you watch this may fix the issue

Thank you for the tip. Out of curiosity which ad blocker were you using?

A few updates, added recommended browsers, browser tips, and a few questions to the F.A.Q.

hey! I’ve been watching the league streams for a while, but haven’t gotten any tokens in game. Weird thing is I’ve gotten an email saying that I have 100 or more tokens to use, yet they don’t show up. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

That e-mail is a false alarm from a previous promotion. (Known issue.) I need a little more details such as which platform you are watching on and what steps in my guide you have checked for. (Verified notifications in Twitch, etc).

thanks for letting me know! I’m on PC, and been mostly watching on the league website. I’m positive that I was logged in while watching, and when I checked, the website was not muted. I did have notifications blocked, but I fixed that while reading your post. I’m in Canada, and answered correctly on the math test.
I even double checked my battletag haha
Thanks for responding so quickly!

Alright since you did have to check to make sure notifications are unblocked now, lets see if that makes a difference when OWL returns next week. If it is not try switching from OverwatchLeague.com to Twitch. Of course any more feedback is helpful as it can be forwarded on.

Thanks for your help! I will let you know if it works out :^)