Patch notes legitimately killed any interest I had in s4

Ana deserved it, she’s the anti fun hero rolled up in a neat little bundle. She’s needed changes for ages.

112 Likes

no hog rework, no cass rework + dumb changes, stupid support changes, and an underwhelming new support. season 4 looking exciting :fire: :fire:

23 Likes

Stuns always feel bad but hers doesn’t bother me as much as others because at least its a skill shot. Literally baffling that they think moira needs to be even easier and more forgiving, and brig just got legit turned into a second tank. I didn’t even mention life grip in this post…I mean, its unreal

5 Likes

where are you finding these patch notes?

3 Likes

How often were you landing 3xHeadshot+Melee combos before his nerf?

17 Likes

They’re not out out yet, but they did put them up on the announcements page as a preview:

On-Topic: God forbid Ana & Rein (to a slightly smaller extent) might not get free passes on everything for once.

15 Likes

It may be a skill shot(arguably so against tanks), but like cmon. Every other stun in the game was 1 second or less. Ana is at least on par with other stuns and at most 5 times as long, it’s rather ridiculous.

You get slept, go the full duration, then die, Ana added 50% more to your respawn timer

8 Likes

Ana is horrible to play against what are you on about?

32 Likes

The improbability of landing this combo is exactly why it makes no sense to remove it. Besides this the hero needs to reload more often than cree now, and does lower damage than most of the support roster. It feels like he’s throwing fistfuls of paperclips… even mercy’s primary fire out-DPS’s genji 100 vs 92

2 Likes

Well yeah, but it also makes people who act like it’s a huge change to their personal games, look kinda silly

2 Likes

are you under the impression that this is the only affected breakpoint…?

Nah, it goes from 7 bodyshot to kill to 8, but that’s about it.

Mercy changes are likely overall a nerf and you’re smoking crack if you think this.
Moira idk. Just seems unnecessary to change her like that.

Ana makes tanking awful and pretty much holds support balance hostage due to anti nade. Rein they overbuffed in a previous patch so this shouldn’t be surprising.

No, they just simply don’t listen to people with a severe superiority complex and trash on other hero mains for playing the game.

35 Likes

No ball nerfs is kind of disappointing IMO.

24 Likes

oh look we have special rules/conditions for abilities like we said we wouldn’t years ago

garbage

2 Likes

Yeah that was a genuinely surprising one given how little counterplay a good Ball has. Might happen in midseason patch though.

5 Likes

I hate these kind of “specific crowd/character” changes that make characters worse, like what they did to Ana’s Sleep. I mean, in the bigger picture, at least they didn’t globally make it worse so I’m thankful for that, but I hate that it for whatever reason “doesn’t work as well” on tanks.

Non-Ana players don’t know that Sleep is our only escape route option, and yes people, on small, fast, mobile DPS flankers it IS considered a skill shot.

7 Likes

hey guys what game do i replace this with

it’s uninstalled

4 Likes

Hiding genji cry behind outrageous nerf of best tank and sup…

Who are those easiest supports? Mercy and Moira?