"Past seasonal items and brawls are back" - @PlayOverwatch Twitter

Does this really mean that Lúcioball is back for Anniversary?
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/996012676449951745
Edit: Copa Lúcioball and Competitive CTF are my favorite brawls. Which brawls do you like the most?

6 Likes

Yes… yes it does.

Let us rejoice. For us Lucio mains… WE CAN PLAY SOCCER AGAIN!

8 Likes

I really hope they’ll stay permanently, as a part of Custom Games AND the Arcade Daily Rotation slot. Let’s shake things up this year.

18 Likes

I’m buying Beachrat the instant the event goes live

6 Likes

Going to be an interesting event, that’s for sure.

I don’t like that all items will be abailable, it feels kinda unfair for people who grinded to get lootboxes and credits in time and now they’re gonna be available again instead of during their own event. Surely it sucks not to get the event skin you wanted, but that’s just tough luck with these events, now they don’t feel so special anymore. Smh

4 Likes

To be fair to the people who have grinded they should put it so skins and such released this year, atleast the legendary ones are 3000 coins, there we go, fair for all.

Does this really mean that Lúcioball is back for Anniversary?
https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/996012676449951745

:fire:
:soccer:

Worth.

68 Likes

Are any other event-specific gamemodes coming back?

Yeti Hunt, Junkenstein, things like that?

4 Likes

Tom Powers back at it

Well I guess that answer my question about why Blizzard still don’t respond to any post

Will any event skins that already appeared this year be 1000 Credits or will it stay at the price of 3000?

4 Likes

jonah_hill_excited.gif

(i can’t post GIFs, so this will have to be a good substitute.)

2 Likes

At the same time it’s unfair for people who miss out on events entirely, I was unable to play during the most recent halloween event so I missed out a couple skins I really wanted. And all events being combined into one massive event doesn’t feel special?

5 Likes

This need to be answered!!!

Will this include the comp versions of it and CTF? Also will new skins for old events(like grillmaster, soilder 24, or fisherman) be marked down, or still be 3,000? Cause literally the ONLY thing of retribution I missed was soilder 24, and I kind of want to know if I’m gonna have to grind for it.

Does this mean I can finally get the best skin in the game (Totally 80s)?!?!?!

6 Likes

WOOOOO!

Junkenstein!! Lets goooooooooooooooo

This is what I wanna know.

We need some answer, what will happen to the old PvE events?

1 Like