"Past seasonal items and brawls are back" - @PlayOverwatch Twitter

Again, that’s tough luck. These events are for a limited time. There are many skins that I haven’t gotten that I really wanted. And no, those skins don’t feel special if you can just get them now as they obvioualy have been advertised as specific to their own event, idk, maybe that’s just me.

2 Likes

I love that old events and old event skins are back, but I’m KINDA concerned that I will never land a brand new skin from the event lootboxes considering there’s a bunch of skins I did not earn from previous lootboxes.

I’m also going to be a little annoyed if the Blackwatch skins are worth 1000c (new ones from this year) in this set of lootboxes because I bought the Moira one. Granted, I am not MAD I bought it, I love it. I will just be annoyed if it’s worth 1000 in these lootboxes, lol.

5 Likes

I don’t know about that. I do think that legendary skins should be 3k though, if the retrubition skins are only 1k I’m gonna be mad

5 Likes

OHO WHAT A SAVE!

3 Likes

All of them are the Twitter video says it already

OHO WHAT A BRILLIANT SAVE! lol

There are few things I still need from the events, a few skins from each…all the uncommon/common repeats are going to be very frustrating. I really hope the Legendary and Epic drop is increased for this event.

♪ I’m on :fire: :soccer: Woop woop :trumpet: Woop woop :trumpet:

Jeez, I’ll be grinding for Coteir Widowmaker, cruiser Dva, blackwatch Moira

1 Like

I think they should keep the 3 x credit price for Season Legendary Skins/Unlocks that were released after the last anniversary (i.e. from Summer Games 2017 onward).

That would somewhat appease those players who had invested time, credits or money to unlock them during the respective event.

5 Likes

Yup, if they only cost 1k I’ll be salty af, I’ve spent money on lootboxes and time on grinding them because I thought that the skins would only be available during their own event and they cost 3k.

2 Likes

Nice shot! Nice shot! Nice shot!

If this includes the PVE events.

Woo, I say. woo

Are we also getting voice lines, victory poses and emotes etc?

I hope to 100% the events from Halloween, Anniversary, and Summer. Those are my last events where I was unable to get everything.

Lucioball with hot lava confirmed

I’m looking forward to some Junkenstein’s REVENGE!!!

2 Likes

I hope this means they’ll be doing something new this summer and halloween…Can’t imagine it’ll be much fun logging in for the third year in the row and seeing Junkenstein who’s *** you kicked three four times already.

1 Like

Seeing as people can just buy lootboxes, the skins were never really, “special” to begin with.

I am curious if they will put them all at once or will be on rotation or something.

Also how is someone going to collect the annyversary items if is getting overwhelmed by items from other events? I really wonder how that will be handled.

I’m curious about the prices for the items. For past items are they going to still be 3000 similar to when they first came out or 1000 because their being used agian :thinking:?