What Will Happen to Old Events

As the title say, What will happen to old PvE Events? After Anniversary 2018, will everything from the previous event will no longer be rotatable year round?

If so then that will be sad, as I was hoping to re-play Halloween Terror to try and beat it on Legendary and do the Endless bonus round 4 challenge. As I got super closed, but burned/ ran out of time.

Will they re-open all those PvE event during Anniversary? I need some information as I am reading that Old PvE events will not be playable anymore.

There is no way to know for sure but so far all the old maps/modes have come back with some slight re-works every event they are associated with.

1 Like

Hopefully, because I am so closed as I got every achievement from all the PvE event besides the Hallow Terror Legendary Achievement and the Survive Endless Mode Bonus round 4 Achievement.

That’s a good question

1 Like

I’m curious if achievement sprays will be in play as well. I tried so hard to get the Snowhog and Snowreaper sprays and couldn’t do it.

1 Like

Tom Power is answering, so maybe we will get some confirmations.

We need some type of confirmations, as this is rather a question that many are concern with.

I sure hope achievements will be enabled during this event, if not I for one will be very disappointed (need to beat retribution/uprising/junkenstein’s on legendary and also get to bonus wave 4 on expert)

1 Like

Let’s hope so, because I would be really upset. I almost have all the PvE Events achievements.