OWL On ABC Garners Rage

Can somebody post the “just do it” meme? Our friend Wrex needs it badly.

I’d rather get a, just read it meme because alot of you are showing me that you lack reading comprehension…

1 Like

But you are badgering me to, but I want to legitimately know. Why don’t you do it? I say anyone can gain their skill set yes. So you do it. What reason do you have not to?

…im not the one arguing that anyone can do it here?

Just tell me why. It doesn’t matter what I’m arguing, tell me right now what stops you from practicing as much as the pro players? Ten, twelve hours a day.

I borrow it from you, k?

1 Like

College

Dat enough for ya? :joy:

Lol okay, how long do you go to college? You can fit in OW practice, unless you’re taking what? Eight classes? There’s plenty of time in the day to practice it. Who’s to say I’m not in college? Who’s to say that I’m not working a real job and don’t want to put my energy into Overwatch?

Why is it you all are so obsessed with ‘oh u do et’ but won’t accept anything else I say. Because I’m saying anyone can get the set? Anyone can, with the right amount of time anyone can play at that level.

Practice matters in esports, I won’t deny that.

But, talent and practice matter more in real sports.

Again, and this is the last message im telling you,

You, are the one saying that anyone can do it,

if you say that anyone can do it, Our question is, Why dont you do it then,

Then you respond “because i do another thing”

then, You are literally contradicting yourself, because, you cant do it, So by default,

not anyone can do it, because, you legit, admitted to not beeing able to do it,

regardless of reason

plus mate

i need to study when i go back home too

I do do another thing, that should be fine. I’m not contradicting myself, me not wanting to is far different from saying that I couldn’t do it.

Anyone can do it, I’m not saying without the time and energy. You should spend more time studying instead of arguing.

Also how long do you study?

until my head hurts so much i cant think anymore :joy:

Sthap interviewing me m8

Edit: oh god 9666

i spawned a demon!

1 Like

it’s kind of fun honestly.

1 Like

The only thing funny is how you keep cheerleading on the side line (another activity that probably requires more skill and talent then the OWL)

anybody got the “that’s enough outta you” Gif from idubbbz? cause that would work perfectly here.

and exactly proving my point. Thanks cheez, I appreciate it. Cheerleaders, cheer lead, athletes play ball, gamers… Well they don’t do anything do they.

This skill argument is something im very used to hearing, rather it be in games, real sports, e-sports, F-sports, AnyLEtter-Sports

…Why does it matter?

If a guy playing overwatch were to take less or more skill than playing football…

You are litearlly comparing a guy using a comptuer vs a guy using a ball,

there is literally no real comparision possible, Both require a total different skillset that is basically incomparable,

Even IF you were right and they needed less skill, or whathever, Who cares? Its someone making a living out of something they like doing,

Shouldnt you be happy about that? The world is recognizing more people, More people are capable of doing what they like,

Why is that bad?

it truly makes no sense to me,

i dont trash talk people who do real-sports because “its easier than taking a college degree” (which is also a lie)

Who cares? their doing what they like, and they get payed, so i clap them

His argument can simply be boiled down to a “muh real sports” high horse.

1 Like

It don’t matter no, I say it it’s perfectly fine. Do what you enjoy I always say.

Is my horse too high? Should I make him kneel to uh get down to your level?