OWL Drops Not Working

Apparently some players may not get all of these rewards until Season Two. That’s what “support” says at least.
I don’t know if it’s just me or this game feels like it’s still an early Beta?

They should call Jeff Kaplan back, things weren’t perfect with him, but they weren’t this bad to the community either.

I am sure that Acraptivision was worse to him then they are to us, I really hope he is happy wherever he is. We sure probably take a cue from him and run as far away from Blizzard as we can.

It really does feel like Beta, which is impressive considering this “game” was just a large patch to another game that had been out for years and actually worked fine. Overwatch ‘2’ my a$$, more like Overwatch ‘We broke it!’

2 Likes

After contacting support about this issue, I got a response back 3 days ago that there is an issue and that they will be pushing rewards out manually, however, it will take some time.

Keep an eye out on your accounts for your rewards.

3 Likes

They know about this issue since first announcement of “mid-season balance patch” yet half of the people has all the rewards and other half can’t get them. I think people are annoyed mostly because they can’t play the game, there is always some kind of issue or game breaking bug and they can’t enjoy Overwatch. Free skins? Oops there is a bug where you can’t get them and there is a chance you won’t get them but overpriced shop works perfectly. People just miss lootboxes and option “you can spend the money but you don’t have to because you can get it just by playing more”. It is really annoying.

2 Likes

i’d also love to get my rewards :(. its a bit disappointing how long this process is taking.

2 Likes

i’m still kinda frustrated about this.
There is a new patch out for OW2 and now i noticed i did get rewarded with the OWL grand finals spray #2 - but no skins … Skins should also be rewarded because it was the same tier reward.
Still missing 100 extra OWL tokens + missing rewards for watching over 40 hours of playoffs and matching encores. ( like skins etc )

3 Likes

Missing Overwatch League items. I watched all of the live matches and almost all of the re runs just to make sure my hours were logged in. I got my tokens and only some of the items. Still missing skins, player icons, and player card. Over a week has gone by and I haven’t heard anything. At this point everyone with a connected account should receive everything.

2 Likes

Half of the people has all the rewards? You what? I have yet to see a single person who watched online that got everything correctly.

1 Like

i think most important is that they see we wont forget it!

Update about OWL reward drops. https://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1598024113729449984

3 Likes

LOL Stylosa getting flammed by one of the dogs*** casters

got the same problem too. Overwatch grand finals stream was 2-3 weeks ago still haven’t gotten the overwatch league skins for Kiriko and Junker queen that it promised.

blizz still hasn’t given drops? sheeesh

Wait until next season, if it’s nothing by then then we will probably never get it.

1 Like

I’m still having the issue of not receiving anything, this also happening after talking with the support team multiple times with either the same answer or basically saying “Can’t do anything about, screw you player”. The support team is an absolute joke, all of their replies to me have been from bots and not a single human, instead of solving problems they shoo you away to what they think might fix it. I was told to move here to give feedback and here it is. What’s the point of a customer service team when all they do is customer deflect me.

On twitter they said, that we get the rewards next week and the token shortly after. https://twitter.com/overwatchleague/status/1598024113729449984?s=20&t=NozCJVKOW5RVRR9dPsniRQ

Same here. I watched all of the OWL Finals and yet only received 55 OWL Credits plus that Genji skin… I hope Blizzard fixes this. I know I’m not the only who having this issue.

Had the exact same issue.

Had everything “connected” and greenlit on the OWL site when watching the streams, had my little diamond icon going.

But recieved nothing for the entire 35 hours i watched.

The support team doesnt help at all and says to come here and report it.

Well thats the report.

Id suggest blizzard move OWL back to twitch drops, so people can track their own drop progress. Its clear youtube messed up big time.

And as youve said i wish support could actually support players with their issues.

1 Like