Missing Hanzo Overwatch Contenders Drop

Missing the Hanzo skin in game, as I have the Cassidy drop from watching Overwatch Contenders. I have made a Blizzard support ticket noting my Blizzard account has been linked with YouTube since August 2022 after I reconnected it after a previous issue. I had also not gotten a Mercy skin from 2020 after viewing the hours needed for Overwatch Contenders on YouTube back then as well, along with posting screenshots of my viewership along with my connected accounts along with verifying the Cassidy drop in-game. After numerous attempts to try to speak with someone who would be able to receive any resolution to this, but no luck with YouTube or Blizzard in regards to this, just only been told to post here, which I have seen other posts like this only to be left unanswered. I have been watching Contenders heavily throughout along with the Overwatch League and have been watching even after receiving drops but I am just frustrated that this issue has been coming back up after the initial issues back when Overwatch Contenders started on YouTube, and it is annoying that it is just one skin, and looking back at the previous drops it looks like there is slim to no chance that this is going to be offered again.

I had viewed the Overwatch Contenders events on YouTube last month live with my Blizzard account tied to my YouTube with the diamond icon checked off, and on the YouTube page itself my connection with my Blizzard account has been active since August 23, 2022 when I reconnected after a previous issue. I have received the Cassidy skin from the drop, but not the Hanzo drop. I have had a previous issue before where I did not receive the Mercy skin, but like I previously mentioned, nothing was done about that drop besides being told that nothing could be looked into it until there was a 2nd chance opportunity to receive the skin once again after tuning into another Overwatch Contenders event after viewing after a certain amount of hours, but I have not seen that be done since then. I have sent a ticket as well and YouTube but the answers have been to post in the forums or to post here in Bug Report but I have seen that has done little to others who have had the same issues. Kind of annoying as I have tuned in to pretty much every other event and have been tuning into Overwatch League and Contenders even after receiving the other drops without issue until now. Hanzo is the only skin that I am missing. Basically being told that the skins cannot be granted after the fact despite tuning in, so it seems like this has been a waste of time viewing along with trying to get this solved by going through a ton of hoops.

In a ticket with support, all I have been getting were responses about Twitch drops when it was a YouTube drop issue and then got hit with a 72 hour suspension, just asking for some help from Support but multiple GM’s were only giving automated responses with no real explanation, Ubisoft actually gave me a concise explanation with my missing skin issue and actually resolved it, but somehow Blizzard cannot actually look into this and provide a solid answer when multiple people have been experiencing this issue. GM’s have stated to post here yet no GM or developer has answered or even given a competent explanation that shows that they even looked into player’s issues. Not expecting anyone from Blizzard to respond or help, since I had a post from 3 weeks be unanswered as well.

Every time I have responded to a ticket, I requested if I would be able to speak with someone who would be able to actually look into this request, but I have had multiple and different GM’s who give me the same cookie cutter response of articles or that they cannot do anything with Twitch drops, even though the issue is in relation to a Contenders event on YouTube, so I’m not even sure GM’s even look at the ticket before they submit a cut and paste response at this point. I have never had as bad a customer support service when dealing with other gaming companies like Nintendo or Ubisoft in particular, as their support will actually look into the issue in detail with your account tied to the game. I do not get why Blizzard support has such a hard time looking into or even responding to consumers’ issues at this point. Over the years the ability to speak with support over the phone or even have a chat online have been taken away and tickets take days to weeks without being responded to, unless if you have a Payment issue in which those get answered within hours.

I got off the phone with Tech support and they basically stated that they cannot look into it due to it being tied to their server and if they had a button to grant it, they would. But then stated that they can’t just do that due to a ‘licensing’ issue where they cannot just grant it, which is also funny since YouTube support stated to contact Blizzard support about this issue. They basically stated that since it seems to run fine for most users, then they will not look into it (unless if it impacts a majority of users) since they deem the drops to be working. They stated to post here to get it tracked by QA, even though I told him that GM or dev. responses have been close to nil on the forums about this, so it is pretty slim to see Blizzard/YouTube fix the issue.

Even with this though, still a licensing issue even though it is their own league and the only licensing issue I would see is with YouTube… The cosmetic itself is a free cosmetic and the only way that Blizzard typically addresses this is if a majority of users are facing the issue, and then Support actually looks into it and can manually start adding these to user’s accounts.