OWL Drops Not Working

Hi, there seems to be something wrong with the drops. My account is connected and I have that “Connected diamond icon” showing on Youtube, and I usually don’t have problems with the drops, but today it seems broken. I have not gotten any OWL Tokens, nor any of the skins yet, although I started watching the moment it began, which is 6 hours ago as of the time I’m writing this.

Please, look into this! I’m in a discord group and I am not alone with this issue!

237 Likes

I have the same problem :frowning:

23 Likes

The same thing has happened to me except it was working for the first hour and the third hour I only have received 10 league tokens overall and I have been watching since the stream started.

23 Likes

Same issue here, connected the moment it launched, nothing showing up…

13 Likes

Sometimes it can take a bit, especially when they have new drops.

I just logged in and got the tokens. Didn’t check the skins.

Also, you can only get drops if Houston wins the grand finals.

Sorry, I don’t make the rules. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Same! I have been watching from the start and still nothing I know they normally say wait up to 48 hours but it never normally takes that long

10 Likes

Same here, I also have watch roughly 7 hours but I didn’t receive any drop after the first 2 hours.

14 Likes

Same here. No skins, icon or spray. Gotten tokens but think it was less than 35. Watched the broadcast from start to finish.

8 Likes

Same issues here as well

4 Likes

same issues as the rest of yall I didn’t even get the first two hours

7 Likes

same i even watched since the start

3 Likes

I have the same problem too i watched the full broadcast i linked my youtube with battle.net and only got 5 league tokens for watching 7-8 hour stream

8 Likes

Yeah, same problem. I got 5 owl tokens for the 1st hour, but didn’t the other drops for the 6 hours I watched.

2 Likes

Apparently, we’ll only be getting the rewards on or after November 15th. Still doesn’t explain the 5 instead of 30/35 tokens, though.

3 Likes

watch full stream with linked accout, still have 0 tokens , 0 skins

13 Likes

same. only 5 tokens received

Everything said connected and I watched quite a few hours but I didn’t even get a token

3 Likes

Same here - 7+ Hours of watch time, but only got 10 OWL tokens and none of the skins.

2 Likes

So strange that they’d do it this way. Makes the whole thing a little anxiety-inducing, not being able to see the skins unlock as you go to know that it’s working/tracking your hours properly.

4 Likes

Same here, only got 5 token after watching for 7 hours