'OW2 tanks are buffed' is gaslighting

I don’t ignore it. I point out what you said, never happened. Nice effort to avoid what you said was flatly false I guess?

Nope, That sombra absolutely solo’d the reinhardt, Reaper came in late for the finish of the kill. Said tank was being healed too by the way.

So if 2 supports can’t heal a tank through a lone sombra ultimate it is a problem. Also, just for reference space died to the reaper with bubbles and heals. But hey, keep spreading that misinformation of…

“Tanks not getting shredded and they are buffed for 5v5”

4 Likes

There is a new thread that shows only the 5v5 match you can watch.

Sombra did not just hack him. She EMP’d him.
It was not Sombra solo. Reaper put two shotgun blasts into him as well.
It was not just a solo Reaper in the other, it was a Reaper with Nano boost.

Look, I’m not debating Rein would have died in the first case without Reaper coming in too. I’m pointing out that your depictions of what happened were patently false. Period. As you kept saying, watch the video.

I never said any such thing. Me pointing out you misrepresented what happened is nothing more than that. Keep trying to move the goalposts and throw out false misdirection though.

Why watch a video when basic math shows its not possible? Unless your including discord and other damage. Im any case its not possible mathematically for sombra to kill a tank in 1 second solo. Except for the previous posters scenario with zarya and 100% accuracy and crit.

2 Likes

You -are- debating it. Reinhardt was literally dead to sombra solo no matter if the reaper came or not and you actually agree with that fact.

If you can’t be bothered to watch the video, then you got no opinion on the subject.

1 Like

Basic math has an opinion unless its either

A. More than 1 second
Or
B. Not solo.

So no i dont havet to watch the video to be correct here. You can select either A or B as they are the only correct answers

You also said he was being healed making my assumption even more correct as well.

2 Likes

EMP does 220 damage to Reinhardts NEW 550HP. Removes his armor and then some. She has just done over 400 damage in under a second, by herself.

He is hacked, and has the hack damage amp on him.

Want to keep denying the fact?

1 Like

Sure doo!

Yea lets toss more math in here! Emp cast time is .35 second this did 220 damage. So how does a character with 210 dps(includes hack) do 330 damage in .65 remaining seconds? Long story short… they cant. Got any other points?

It either took more than 1 second or it wasnt solo…

I’m saying this is not what happened. Reaper did contribute to how quickly Rein died and Sombra did not just hack him. Reaper didn’t just solo kill Rein, Reaper with a Nano boost did. In both cases, ultimates were used which you make no mention of.

That’s it. You misrepresented how they died in each case. Pretty simple. I’m not making any statement about whether tanks are getting melted in general or not.

1 Like

Short story, they did. You got no opinion, you didn’t watch the video. Are you an alt account of that other guy that refused to watch the video? It seems like it.

Reinhardt was dead the minute the EMP happened.

That is like saying since I melee killed a 1 health ana that tracer was already shooting I ‘contributed to the kill’ despite the fact that tracer already had that ana dead. You realize how silly you sound right?

Reaper -did- solo the reinhardt, and the Zarya. It doesn’t matter if ultimates were used, tanks don’t just get solo’d right now on live cause H E A L I N G is actually effective but tanks still melt.

I certainly did not. Reinhardt was dead the minute he got EMP’d. The tanks were dead the minute reaper went in on them. In all the cases, the tanks were being supported. So the fact is, you are misrepresenting what I am saying in that tanks do in fact, get shredded by a lone DPS - no matter if an ultimate is involved or not- and people saying otherwise are in fact, lying.

Imagine thinking coming in at the last second to shoot someone is contributing to damage, lol.

Sorry but no I dont have to watch a video showing pigs cant fly. They dont have wings. The only way rien died is if it was longer than 1 second or not solo

1 Like

Sorry but you got no opinion in the subject and can leave. Thanks. :gorilla: /

My opinion is right there and backed by math. I dont have time for someone who makes exaggerated claims

1 Like

Your opinion doesn’t exist. You didn’t watch the video. The claim isn’t exaggerated. You can feel free to leave, thanks. :gorilla: /

Just in guys nothing but a troll. Move on folks.

1 Like

Just in guys, the guy who has an opinion on a discussion of a video hasn’t watched it is acting like his opinion is valid is trolling, Move on folks.

Does you know how to math?

Does you understand language? I clearly demonstrated I know how to math, but you clearly have not demonstrated you understand language considering how literal you are taking everything.

Majority of spoken word (and written word) is inferences. You should learn that.

Sure sure buddy. Stop being a :salt::clown_face: