OW2 Playtests + POVs

POVs

49 Likes

I love havana at night

and I hate dorado at day

Also its kinda creepy not hearing any voicelines

22 Likes

…… wasn’t this with unpopular support changes, that people already analyzed.

They just thought to hold it for a week then rerelease it.

3 Likes

Well you get to actually see it now

4 Likes

Kinda dumb that they chose someone who didn’t play with the bastion/sombra reworks for dps. Soldier’s rifle sounds awesome though

10 Likes

Like I’ve only watched the Havana one so far and I do t know for a fact if this includes that support change or not (I think it does)……but pharah could not be kept alive….

Then again I’m not sure current healing could keep a pharah alive either against a soldier that DOES NOT MISS….good lord!

7 Likes

Kind of annoying that SF Shock was extremely tryhard and we didn’t get to see the last point or second point in first person at night.

3 Likes

Havana about to be a dumpster fire in live game especially if snipers ain’t addressed

18 Likes

They do Super wrong with that Picture :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

None really featured in video….but….Is that not the complaint now?

Basically saying snipers are going to be bad….on a sniper friendly map….

1 Like

D.Va gameplay, im eating up today :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They weren’t playing serious to an degree. Plus, if it was serious they definitely be running double or one sniper. This map is already bad with it being 2-2-2 if you don’t run double shield

3 Likes

Do they play Mercy?

Oh my God.

Super melted… in the first 2 seconds… on D.Va

22 Likes

Very dumb. Like… not a very good “new things” showcase

Dva seems to be used a lot though, also WB slam seems to be LOS now. Jecse wasn’t lifted when he got slammed with shields up but his tank did.

Edit: Upside, Hog was used for awhile and did pretty okay until Dva came in.

3 Likes

Because of the Burst damage.

Watch Super’s POV, he literally insta died in the first 2 seconds on D.Va

1 Like

TBF, Super went under the bridge where he was in constant LOS instead of going up.

It’s kind of like Gibraltar, where he went under the bridge instead of over which lead him to get mulched since he was in their LOS far longer.

2 Likes

What you expect, be tank and survive 5 seconds during the fight? Some wishful thinking here, gez.

2 Likes

Enjoy the VODs everyone.

Just to drop a reminder: everything you’re seeing is in development and highly subject to change. Please use that knowledge to help inform how you all participate in this conversation.

Looking forward to your thoughts and feedback

61 Likes