OW2 isn't what I bought

All this means is that most players haven’t yet learnt to to use her to her maximum potential then.

Oh wait you’re talking about pick rate. That doesn’t really mean much if that’s the overall season. Because she is meta at the moment and was used in the playoffs and is being used in overwatch contenders.

Well, they do continue to have matches. In overwatch 2, lol.

Yes and we no longer have the ability to continue having OW1 matches, because they’ve shut down OW1.

1 Like

Or she’s just not as good as you claim she is.

I can even break down exactly which team members of which Overwatch League teams are using Kiriko or have used her, and how long they’ve used her for. Hate to break it to you, but if she was this amazing support hero, she’d be getting used more often.

And since these are Overwatch League teams, they’re not in a position where they haven’t practiced with her, or don’t have her unlocked. They’d have given her a fair shake, practiced, realized the numbers/utility just isn’t there and swapped to better heroes instead.

What would you consider an OW1 match? 6v6? OQ? RQ? What is “OW1” for you

Oh wait you’re talking about OWL pick rate. I didn’t catch that.

That doesn’t really mean much if that’s the overall season. Because she is meta at the moment and was used in the playoffs and is being used in overwatch contenders.

You want me to explain to you the long list of changes?

I just want to know which version is OW1. Since apparently OW2 isn’t it.

That’s irrelevant. They are still available for free. That is not pay to win.

Also irrelevant. They are still available for free. That is not pay to win.

The one before version 2.0. Should be obvious.

Call it “grind to win” if you want then. G2W.

Which one??? There are so many. Which one would you be happy to call OW1?

I liked open queue personally. Hated when they changed it to RQ.

The last one that came before 2.x.

Okay, well, I’m sorry that you dont like the new update.

I will say that 5v5 for me personally makes role queue more tolerable, lol. They definitely did a good pivot making the game easier to carry.

Oh, no you misunderstand. I like OW2. I’m just explaining to you the other side of the argument. The argument that OP is making.

Your argument that it’s just “an update” doesn’t hold up. That’s a debate you need to have with the developers, not me.

Contenders can use her as much as they like, but when/if those players get scouted by and become a part of an Overwatch League team, they’ll be expected to play what their team analysts determine are the better heroes that give them the best shot at winning against their league opponents.

And right now, Kiriko is not up there. She’s not being used, not at the top Overwatch League level. She’s been used by a grand total of 11/20 teams, and only Teru of Hangzhou Spark and Creative of Houston Outlaws have used her more than any other support out of all their games played. The other 9 teams have seen her used extremely minimally compared to other support champions.

So yeah, if she was a great hero that actually had more potential than other support champions, she’d be getting used more. She’d be up there, especially in the League ranks, but she’s not, because she just isn’t up to snuff right now.

How much did you pay for OW 2?

$0 for the game

AU$59.95 for the Watchpoint Pack (which included the first Battle Pass)
AU$7.45 for the Starter Pack
AU$37.40 for the Cyber Detective Sojourn bundle
AU$22.40 for the Merry Outlaw Ashe bundle
AU$37.40 for the Witch Kiriko bundle
AU$29.95 for the Executioner Junker Queen skin

And no doubt more to come in the future, that’s how much.

L O L the arrogance.

Activision screwed the entire OW1 community up and you think you’ll get personally contacted. I know you’re trolling, but this phrasing is hilariously self-important.

We’re all screwed here, it’s not about you. And none of us will get any refunds. Even I, who played barely 1/3rd of the amount of time I could have sank into the game, paid it 40 dollars. 40 dollars for >600 hours is more than a deal.

I don’t care about refunds personally, I got my money’s worth, I care about keeping playing the game, not about their crappy half baked sequel with a poorer design and different goals.

Not true.

She was used all of the time in playoffs.