OW1 Skins missing?

The only kind of warning or way to make it to where you keep your console stuff was via a transfer they had before it coming out, but that would have only been there for someone that still plays the game religiously, they didn’t seem to think about the people that would be coming back to this game and in turn most people lost their stuff including myself.

8 Likes

My exact situation rn

Same here. Merged my pc and ps account and I have absolutely nothing. Nothing from either account is there. Day 1 player as well.

6 Likes

I’m really frustrated about it too, yet I’m actally relieved that I’m not the only one having this issue! I tried Overwatch 2, on the same PS4 I played Overwatch 1 in, and it’s like I’m a new player! The only things I kept are the Origins skins and Prime lootboxes. That’s it. Granted, I haven’t played in like four years, but I had fire skins! I have the proof that I played Overwatch on the PS4 before, via achievements. Should I have waited to merge on Overwatch 2? Because although the merge was successful, I didn’t get past that confirmation because I didn’t get PS+.

5 Likes

Incredibly frustrating to see this. When I merged my console and battle net accounts, my PC unlocks completely overrode my console ones. I only have 15 hours spent on PC with all of my unlocks and cash investment being on my console account. Worst idea ever sunsetting a game this way. I’ll never invest into OW2 if this can’t be fixed.

6 Likes

Hopefully it’s just because of the mass number of people trying to merge right now and this gets resolved for everyone. Hate to see everyone’s hours and money spent just disappear. All we can do is hope for the best and that they can solve this issue.

1 Like

I just merged my pc account with my ps4 and lost all my cosmetics that i had on my pc account its so frustrating all my levels skins just vanished hopefully this will be fixed if not im uninstlling

2 Likes

Im in the same boat sadly, got my account linked to my battle.net but theres no merge account button on the main menu like they are saying there is? Do i need to do the tutorial first or something like I did everything right and now im stuck

2 Likes

The merge seemed to only be available before the release of overwatch 2, thats what ive been seeing anyways

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

What do you mean? I had to do something before hand ?

2 Likes

+1 missing all cosmetics from Overwatch 1 after account merge

3 Likes

Well on their website, it said you had to open up the game and there would have been something to choose which account to take over with the merge, but with what people have been saying including myself seems it just didn’t go through and decided to prioritize your pc account aka “Blizzard” account lol

2 Likes

Same here. Played a bit of Overwatch 2 on my PS5 a few hours ago and only had my PC progress, then learned you had to merge them on the PS4 version of the game, so I’ve just done that. Now when I launch on PS5 I have ZERO skins, progress, or stats. I’m really not having a smooth time here.

1 Like

Yes I had all my console stuff gone when I updated the game bc I wanted to merge to my pc

1 Like

Literally, all my things are gone. This sucks…

2 Likes

I logged and only have my skins from the beta and nothing els I’m level one with only my beta skins
What’s going on

1 Like

Same here. Hoped in and all my history, skins etc are all gone. All characters are locked for me as well. Very disheartening

1 Like

It keeps linking with the ps4 account which i have played like 20games on maybe maybe they will fix it soon

I’m dealing with the same thing. Everything I’ve earned since launch of the original is completely gone

1 Like