OW1 Skins missing?

Me too lost everything and I’m shaking will never spend another dime with them if they dont fix this

5 Likes

Same here. I tried merging my ps4 to my xbox series and all my skins are gone.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat

1 Like

If that’s the case then everybody who plays on console and hardly touched OverWatch will be severely sad to find out that all of their crap is gone because they didn’t unlock anything on PC if they didn’t play.

If that’s the case I really hope their support tickets that can help you get your stuff back.

I was very diligent in the final days of OverWatch to make sure I unlocked everything that was available to purchase so I would have 100% everything available you know OverWatch too but I haven’t been able to log in yet because of the server errors to double-check.

If what everyone else is saying is true it seems like I’ll just have bare-bone stuff to access because of the PC account taking priority over the console account.

2 Likes

same here. Logged on today to having everything locked. I wasn’t a day 1 player but still had a decent account. I actually felt emotional because I had so many memories from overwatch 1 which have just been wiped from account merging. Please fix this blizzard

3 Likes

Same i have 38 days played and all my stuff is gone. If my stuff is gone so am i

2 Likes

Also some of the things they said were kinda misleading, It said if you had progress on only one account you didn’t have to worry about the merge and that main account would be prioritized as long as it was with a blizzard account.

2 Likes

Same Ive lost everything. Even my battle.net account has changed. My Icon is even different from what it was. I followed the on screen instructions when I logged into the game on Console and it talked about the QR code then opened my console browser like it said and now everything is gone and it’s acting like this Battle.net account is newly made even though I’ve been a member since Overwatch 1. I don’t know whats going on but **** this.

EVERYTHING IS GONE so much money and time wasted idk what to do

3 Likes

I just connected my unused Blizzard account with my Overwatch account on the PS4 that I played back when Overwatch was released. I had so many cool skins and now it seems like I started the game for the first time. I’m so sad

2 Likes

I have lost all of my items as well, including my Noire widow skin from preordering the game. I honestly don’t want to play this game after this.

3 Likes

I just wanna say don’t lose hope guys. I had the same problem and after a while everything is as it should be, at least at a glance. I got a little popup in my chat when it happened saying the merge had been completed, so keep an eye out for something like that.

1 Like

I didn’t know i was supposed to merge accounts before Overwatch 1 was shut down. When I entered Overwatch 2, all my stuff is gone. Now I’m scared to do the merge and lose everything definitely, since from what I’m seeing, doing the merge didn’t work for anyone here. Maybe they will fix it? Idk but damn I am gonna be so sad if I lost everything i earned since 2016

2 Likes

I am in the same boat as you. I can’t even get a ticket submitted I really hope they fix this.

1 Like

Did you merge accounts today or before Overwatch 1 was shut down?

Did it at all treat your Battle.Net account like it was a new one at first? Because it’s doing that for me and I don’t know what’s going on.

2 Likes

Same bro played the game since 2015 and nothings there anymore for me its like a brand new account

6 Likes

Same dude I literally lost basically everything and I’ve been playing for years and it genuinely makes me sad

3 Likes

“Overwatch League tokens across accounts will be summed up after merging. If you don’t merge your accounts, Overwatch League tokens from console accounts will not transfer into Overwatch 2.”

This is from the official post, so i guess it is definite proof that the merge needed to occur before OW2’s launch, wth

Yup all my skins and cosmetics gone! Characters locked! What’s going on?

1 Like