OW1 Skins missing?

(post deleted by author)

I still have nothing and i am afraid to lose everything šŸ„¹

I lost some really event exclusive skins, Iā€™m hoping Blizzard has kept a copy of our accounts and its perhaps merging in parts so hopefully things work out for everyone.

1 Like

Same here missing Sym hydra, happi genji, dark hanzo, and a few others. I have 2k hours in this game I paid tons of money and played almost daily and know that I have just about every single thing in the game, but here we are with their botched launch of overwatch 2 where skins are stolen from tens of thousands of players, but they will never be returned :frowning:

1 Like

Dude, Iā€™ve had this game since itā€™s been released. I donā€™t even have access to my heroes anymore. No currency. No cosmetics. Nothing. My records are gone. this is so disheartening dude, I donā€™t even want to play the damn game.

106 Likes

I seemed to have lucked out having most but I am missing the Happi skin I had purchased on OW1 so not sure what their plan is to fix it.

Every skin Iā€™ve payed for just isnā€™t in my inv; All the skins Iā€™ve gotten before also are just completely gone from my inv which SUCKS. I spent money on this game to get skins just to not get them in ow2? I donā€™t know if they just arenā€™t added yet or they just completely took my money

15 Likes

I am in the same boat. Most of my skins are locked that I owned literally 2 days ago.

14 Likes

I lost a few skins and items in the merge, the very first was the ā€œWaveTracerā€ skin, it was unlocked in Overwatch and as D.Va was one of my mains, I know I used that one a lot. Imagine my surprise when in Overwatch 2, itā€™s locked. I hope the rest of my missing stuff is returned.

1 Like

A lot of my legendary skins are locked? I had them in overwatch 1 but they didnt seem to carry over to 2. Also my goats Brigette skin is missing? This sucks manā€¦

1 Like

Didnā€™t lose all of mine.
Iā€™d say Iā€™m probably missing about 30% of my cosmetics

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping they fix this issue

5 Likes

same for me, didnā€™t lose all. but like 50% of the cosmetics

2 Likes

having the same issueā€¦ some limited skins are missing and even the origin skins.

2 Likes

All these years and Iā€™ve never figured out how Blizzard manages to release expansions with so many day 1 bugs. Guess itā€™s a good thing I didnā€™t take the day off work to play because this would have frustrated me to no end. I guess if missing extra stuff is the worst of it then itā€™s one of their more successful releases.

Same here. All my progress was on console and my pc account was like level 50. Iā€™d linked accounts like a year ago and log into OW2 and have my PC progress which means my 6 years of console stuff is gone. Anyone else having this issue?!?!?!

24 Likes

Same here. I just merged my 6 year ps4 account with my blizzard net and nothing is in my account now not even the free items.

13 Likes

I lost all my skins when I loaded up to merge my acc over to pc

1 Like

Iā€™m genuinely so sad. Just did the merge and everything. Gone. If that isnā€™t going to be fixed, Blizzard is genuinely never going to see me again. Never.

14 Likes

Reposting this in a few threads cause Iā€™m so sad about it:
Xbox player since OW1 launch here.
I lost everything as well.
(Cosmetics, settings, game codes, etc.)
I bought the Watchpoint Pack, got nothing for it here and Kiriko is locked too.

I think itā€™s using my PC account only, but my PC account had almost nothing since I only got it from the first beta with the Twitch drops.
I also have a PlayStation account if it matters, but I didnā€™t use it often.

All of my accounts are linked in the connections tab.

8 Likes