OW1 Skins missing?

Hey! I just launched OW2 and noticed a bunch of my skins from OW1/Gold Weapons did not transfer at all and was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem, noticed it was mainly Halloween and event skins that were recently purchased within the last couple of months, am I able to still get these cosmetics or am I now going to have to repay for all of them?

423 Likes

I’m also missing a bunch of legendary skins. I think a lot of them are event-based but I think I’ve seen a couple posts about OWL skins too.

33 Likes

I have the same issue.
I am missing about 80% of my skins. Mostly event and legendaries.

23 Likes

Yeah, im missing skins too, i have some but not all of them.

13 Likes

I’m missing my HAPPI Genji skin from OWL… and the 2000 credits from the BP…

24 Likes

same here I am missing skins and cosmetics for almost every hero. it includes both event and normal ones.

20 Likes

I’m missing all my OWL skins as well as some event skins, mainly the ones you had to earn thru “Play X Games” challenges.

15 Likes

Same here, for example the Widowmaker Cote D’Azur or the Lucio DJ Emote.

6 Likes

I’m also missing a large amount of my skins as well, including my competitive weapon for D.VA. Hope they fix this soon.

11 Likes

This is also happening to me. All Roadhog skins are missing but have skins for other heros

4 Likes

Same, I’m missing all of my Ashe skins including epics, legendaries and event skins. I’m only missing skins on her tho and she’s my main.

4 Likes

i lost my golden weapon to…

8 Likes

i have 50% or more skin locked but i have buy expansive coffre on the saison one and nexts for have all on simetra, my weapon gold locked but i unlocked him on overwatch 1

2 Likes

Same problem here. A lot of my skins (mostly legendary skins) are locked. Even both of my gold guns for Reaper and Roadhog are gone. I thought everything was going to be transferred???

1 Like

Also missing skins here.

4 Likes

Adding my name to the list of people missing a ton of stuff or having previously owned items as locked.

7 Likes

Missing a bunch of skins, notably including all the Pink Mercy cosmetics + skin.

9 Likes

im also missing my skins and a bunch more items i dont know why its super annoying please fix this

1 Like

Same here, I’m missing my Zenyatta skins

2 Likes

A bunch of OW1 are showing as locked my Favorite and hardworking items maybe more i havent seen this is a bunch of BS.

7 Likes