OW1 Skins missing?

I’m missing all of my skins.

I am missing the Widowmaker Noire skin.

1 Like

Just adding onto the list, I am also missing my event skins and golden weapon.

Same here I had a lot of legendary skins and I logged back on and I only had the origins edition skins

Same here, missing some of my skins

missing everything :confused:

yeah, same. everything I unlocked is gone. full disclosure, i’m on console and had the OW1 disc, which i traded in quite a few years ago. but i could still search for my name on the Overwatch player search so I know my info is in there. i did buy the watchpoint pack also. seems that logging in on console and doing the SMS thing forced my battle net account to the front and not my PSN one, so maybe that’s it? IDK. I’m not passing judgement until the servers stabilize and the ddos attack is dealt with.

I just no longer have access to the pre-order skin that I got on PS

1 Like

I assume they’ll fix this and are just updating them all to use on the changed models or whatever. Maybe. Or they’re still transferring them all. I know in the betas most skins were missing.

Not helpful, but PC player here, I did get all my legacy skins, as well as founder’s pack and watchpoint pack.

I’m missing Noire Widowmaker in OW2

any update from blizz if they will return it to us?

Come on what do you think, it’s gone forever?

I lost 100% of my stuff hoping its a bug and not me losing everything

I’m having the same issue and it’s so annoying

I’m missing hundreds of items. I had almost 100 items for every character now if I remove all the new items that were added from the battlepass I have just around 10 items total. Has anyone else lost a similar amount.

Im missing everything ive unlocked

Mine are missing too.

Same here but i have lost everything, not just skins but my rank gold guns levels, literally everything, i’ve played ow1 on xbox since 2019 and its treating me like a new player, would rather they just kept ow1 this is BS

Every skin that I obtained through a code redemption (e.g. Origins Edition skins) is missing.