OW1 Skins missing?

I’m missing everything I’ve only ever had one account and it’s all gone. My fav skin Dr.Ziggler isn’t even on the mercy skin list. I hope i get all my skins back.

Same i am missing lot of skins like nomad, Baihu Genji Victory poses and other cosmetics and skins

Same. Day one Xbox player and merging accounts made me lose everything.

Same none of my stuff transferred

Tbh. I’m glad it’s a majority of us that has the same problem. Thx for giving me some solace everyone^^

Here’s hoping Blizzard solves this quickly
PS I miss Jeff….

1 Like

YES! I tried what you said, switched from NA to Asia and I have all my skins! Thank you!

1 Like

No skins appears to me that I got un OW1

1 Like

Not only am I missing all of my skins, but all of the heroes that I should have unlocked, aren’t. My account was linked long ago for the oni genji skin and D.VA Police skin event through battlenet. My friends have all the heroes unlocked, but I don’t?

2 Likes

Same here I am missing the characters and skins I should have already unlocked

2 Likes

This game is dead to me if they don’t fix this. They put my pc acc with 31m played on it onto my console acc. Everything is gone. Good job!

1 Like

im missing everything on my xbox

ya i logged in and it recognized me as a new player so i have nothing

1 Like

Same here!!! my skins are missin too

1 Like

Literally all my stuff is gone… stats, cosmetics, golden weapons…. Literally everything

1 Like

I am missing all of them! All my icons, emotes, poses just everything!

2 Likes

Nothing transfers for me except my oni and it honestly depressing

I am missing all of my skins and gold weapons even after linking my acc :confused: and i played ov1 since 2017/2018 but all the heroes are locked besides the original. Kinda upset if this cant get resolved

(post deleted by author)

Same here, played overwatch 1 game recognising me as new play all skins are gone and some of the heroes are not unlocked

I’m got getting anything from my overwatch 1 account and I did all of the steps right