OW1 Skins missing?

literally everything i own and all my stats are gone. great job blixzard

Iā€™ve been able to load into the main screen of OW2 and my battle.net username displays in the top right, however it acts as if Iā€™ve never played the game before. None of my cosmetics transferred over, my career profile is empty and the only thing it will let me play is training.

I donā€™t want to play the training and potentially have to restart everything, but the ā€œAccount Mergeā€ button on the main screen does nothing when I click it. Really hoping this is just a bug and itā€™s fixed soon, but damn has OW2 been frustrating so far.

1 Like

Same for my all skins gone. At first I thought maybe it was because I deleted something but everything should be saved on battlenet. I confirmed my PS5 is connected so I dont know what the problem is.

I am missing everything from ow1 what do I do?

Same here non of my stats are here or my skins

I dont have any of my skins it says my account is in the queue for merge

Me too I lost all my skinsā€¦

Same here. Iā€™m missing everything, including my career stats. From the looks of things, the game thinks Iā€™m starting fresh even though my battlenet account is linked to my gamertag.

2 Likes

All my stats and cosmetics are gone. Itā€™s putting me through the beginners stuff like Iā€™m brand new

1 Like

All of my skins are not there

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Im missing all of my OW1 stuff

1 Like

I am missing all of my OW1 stuff as well. All my accounts are linked and merged so I do not know why that is the case.

1 Like

me to the game is acting like i have never played an overwatch game i have the pre ordered gamestop edition and gold guns galore i dont know what is going on

1 Like

Iā€™m missing every skin form Overwatch 1 on Xbox and I have only play the on that account what do I do?

1 Like

Also lost all my skins and golden weapons. Hopefully we get our stuff back.

1 Like

Me to I donā€™t have any of my other skins

1 Like

I am missing all of my skins all of my cosmetic items I have nothing.

1 Like

None of my stuff transferred and I have characters from the first game locked. None of my stats show either.

Only playe on xbox and my xbox account is connected to my battlenet account. Havenā€™t played OW in a year though.

1 Like

im on pc and i have all my thigns gbut my friend that is on ps4 got in but missing all the things they had on ow1 and career is completely empty.

1 Like