OW1 Skins missing?

I’m missing everything, I’m showing zero skins for any of the characters (excluding the new heroes) and every base hero from the original game is locked.

all my progress is gone.

1 Like

I think everybody is having the same problem to varying degrees.
Some say they have some skins, while others have absolutely nothing such as myself, and I know for a fact my account has been the same for years and I’ve not once logged out of it.

I lost all my stuff I have nothing

2 Likes

i have literally nothing :frowning:

Same, i dont care about anything except my reinhardt skins

Legit lost everything, all my OG skins, and most of my heroes are locked. Funny thing is that I have the overwatch 1 origins skins for some of my characters like the reays reaper skin, but everything else is gone.

I was level 600+ on my PSN account from years ago. And tried it out for PC like a year ago, added the PSN account then. for some reason I sign in (PS5) and link my phone and it shows my level 24 pc account and all the characters are locked out basically. Like what the hell and I guess there was some sort of in game merge thing which didn’t pop up for me. I platinumed the game for god sakes

I’m missing all my skins

Yeah, all my skins, everything gone. I had 1000 hours plus on Xbox, level 500ish. All linked to this account (has been since the HOTS oni genji event). I even dusted my Xbox off especially so that no errors would be made with the transfer. And what they’ve done is take everything off of my PC save which I loaded once in like 2018 to see if my PC would run it, and overwrite my Xbox save.

Can’t help but think there’s no fix to the issue, even if there was I can’t find a way to speak to the support team directly anyway. I spent hundreds of pounds on the game and everything. But hey, it remembered I have Oni Genji from when I played HOTS on PC in 2016 to get it…

2 Likes

I’m missing all of my skins and I cannot access the watchpoint pack/battle passes.

(post deleted by author)

I’m missing the Lucio - Poison dart skin… tbh probably other are also missing, but it’s really hard to track all…

Yeah im missing so many skins and golden weapons as well, been playing this game for years and it really sucks if this is all taken away

Yup. Pretty lame that this big of an issue is happening. I can deal with server stuff but I’m not gunna play until the skin stuff is resolved

1 Like

Same, haven’t played for a year, but now when I lunched the game most of my skins are gone and my 3 golden weapons

Im also missing all of my skins but my biggest thing is losing all my achievement sprays and special event cosmetics

Same all of my skins are gone.

Yeah i have no one of my skins but just two emote on Lucio

Welcome to the club.
Population: A lot of people lmao