OW 2 doesnt have SA servers?

Hey,

having to play with 200ms is just hell, so im wondering if we are getting SA servers

12 Likes

All the usual servers remain available. If you have 200ms ping it’s either a connection issue on the way to the server or not enough people in your region are playing the beta so you were matched elsewhere.

The Singapore and Bahrain servers don’t seem to be available. They’re missing from the server options when creating a custom game and I’ve repeatedly been matched into Sydney servers even though I play from South Asia and get 200+ ms on these servers.

3 Likes

1,1 million viewers trying to get the beta and 10 players arent playing on brazil? cmon tech support, fix the servers.

9 Likes

Again, nothing wrong with servers at this time. But you’re free to open a ticket with the staff for the same answer.

why isnt brazil server showing up on the custom games servers?

6 Likes

I’m in the east coast of NA and getting 250 ping servers. In the normal OW1, I am getting 70, so it isn’t my connection that’s the issue.

1 Like

if a lot a players are complaining about the same thing, maybe you should consider checking if the SA server is ok, and no, im not having trouble problems because on the dev tab i can see that im connecting to “ORD1” and that is the NA server, no the SA server. So maybe the brazil server is down and you should tell your team to check it up. we didnt wait 3 years to play at 200ms, cmon blizzard, now that you got a multi millonaire deal from microsoft, do something right.

5 Likes

if every match we play is with constant 350 ms, how is nothing wrong with the server? I appreciate your answer here, but its frustrating when it doesn’t show in the game. I understand it’s a Beta, but still. We have like 3 weeks to go, and half the playerbase is alienated now. I’m hoping they do something good about it.

1 Like
  • a lot of people is doing post about this and all they say is “server is okay”. no blizzard, server is not okay.
3 Likes

SA servers are NOT working dude…

4 Likes

yeah, that sh** is down.

1 Like

There’s no way we don’t have enough players in SA to be matched on our servers. Something is not working and it needs to be addressed.

1 Like

like yeah, a lot of people is making this type of post about SA servers, but yeah sure blizzard, not enough people playing on SA servers. yikes.

2 Likes

https:// i.imgur .com/9h9nm5u.png

Remove the spaces and see for yourself. If you can’t, the servers that show up on the list are “USA - CENTRAL, TAIWAN, FRANCE, SOUTH KOREA, NETHERLANDS, USA - WEST, AUSTRALIA 3”

Where’s SA/BR?

4 Likes

Yeah i have the same problem, cant see the SA server but hey my dude, we all probably wrong and the server is working. yikes. blizzard.

3 Likes

yeah it’s probably my internet, when I can play with 30 ms on Valorant lmao what is this tech support

3 Likes

Hey all,

Customer Support unfortunately hasn’t heard anything about what servers will be available during the Overwatch 2 Tech Beta. It is possible that the Beta test servers are only available in certain regions due to a number of different factors. More servers can be added by the Overwatch team as needed.

Please also keep in mind that this does not reflect the final server availability for Overwatch 2.

1 Like

Wait, there are SA servers or not, dont change the story. Because Nicole told us it was our problem so, our problem or your problem?

6 Likes

Blizzard do something about this please

3 Likes