Add BR server to Americas in OW2 Beta

We’re playing with 200-350 ms during beta. I understand that betas usually have a single server, but nobody is playing OW1 if they have access to 2, and let’s be real, OW1 BR servers are almost dead, always the same people and matchups. Why not use what we already have to Beta test properly OW2 with 20-40 ms?

6 Likes

i posted something like this, they replied that the server is up, but in fact its not, its probably broken because of so many people, but they keep telling me that is up and is making me mad. OW 2 doesnt have SA servers? - #6 by Kron-1135 - No SA servers in OW2 beta? - #7 by DarkRaven-1720

2 Likes

Yeah it’s been impossible to play, at least an option to decide which server to play in, just like in Valorant. I can choose Santiago, Chile to play with 30-40 ms (granted, this is live and not a beta) but if they’re saying SA servers are in the BETA, we should be able to choose them to not play with 400 ping

1 Like

My region is South East Asia
For now playing is a roll of the dice, if I’m lucky, I get 80ms [Japan/Korea/Taiwan server] which is playable, but half of it is in 300ms in NA or EU.

I know their gonna fix this in the actual release, but people are trying out this game again, and 1st impression is very important. I want OW2 to do good.

2 Likes

yeah, nop. that was just a lie haha
If you create a custom match there is an option to choose the server and Brazil or any country in latin american is NOT there. In fact there isn’t any SA servers available and we can actually check it there.