Overwatch top500

They won’t fix this because they don’t care

Same here! I submitted a ticket and so far nothing. All that hard work…what a waste of time.

2 Likes

Holy hell you’re annoying.

1 Like
  1. You’re reported. 2) Giving a neutral opinion isn’t “supporting”.
1 Like

I think if it is talked about enough it will get their attention, the issue is there are naturally far less ppl affected by this so it won’t get the same attention and might even not be seen on the forums given the current mass spam of the same bugs affecting everyone (hero locks, crashing, queue times, ranking) - I want to give them more benefit of the doubt than assume they’re just ignoring this and hoping it goes away lol

2 Likes

Yeah, just keep creating threads and/or posting it on the pinned post and they’ll have to notice it. I send a message daily on it, and maybe I’ll do it more if they keep not noticing it.
I’ve also make a thread, you can at least post a message on it to make it stay on the front page if you want. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/s36-t500-leaderboards-kicked-diam-players-at-the-last-minute/

1 Like

I hope so, Keep paying attention to this issue😔

1 Like

its been a week since ive made my forum post about it and 0 response, ive made 2 so far, kinda sad

1 Like

All things being considered, I would much rather blizzard focus on the issues affecting millions of players rather than a missing t500 icon from roughly 250 people.

Give them time to work through the big issues, they have a lot on their plate right now.

1 Like

millions of players is a majority, the problems they have had is already fixed, plus u would think ur forum would have been answered after a week after, considering it being opened as soon as it was made.

1 Like

yeah, a simple comment that it’s on their radar would be nice and feels like not a big ask but all we can do is keep the forum posts going/busy until they notice. I think there are some pretty bad bugs that do take precedence over small cosmetics most don’t have

2 Likes

lol At least yall aren’t stuck in Bronze 5 with no hope of getting out because Blizzard wont address the bug. it’s dumb to think a player wins 35 games on support and can never rank up lol so dumb

1 Like

We’re not asking them to fix it tomorrow, we just want them to acknowledge the issue.

2 Likes

Bumping this as well

1 Like

We’re here Blizzard, still waiting.

1 Like

I do wonder if this bug has anything to do with career profiles missing comp seasons or related somehow idk. I just wish they’d acknowledge it. And they still haven’t replied to my ticket, aaaa so frustrating.

1 Like

No, Diam players got kicked out of T500 a few minutes before OW1 shutdown so it’s clearly not related to that. They were just having issues with T500 during the last days of OW1 for whatever reason and they still haven’t fixed it.

1 Like

I ended on 3321 I think… it was already hell to get there, I didn’t have the mental to go to 3500 lol.
But anyway they’ll have to fix it.

1 Like

I was in a similar boat albeit I just didn’t bother grinding the last couple games to get up to 3500 as I thought mid/high 3400s would be safe. I was right in that it was safe from other players just not right that it’d be safe from a bug :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It wasn’t safe from a bug, but Blizzard isn’t safe from our threads either!

2 Likes