Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – October 29, 2020
A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
- (Primary Fire) Recovery time reduced from 0.45 to 0.38 seconds
- (Primary Fire) Damage reduced from 25 to 24
- (Secondary Fire) Recovery increased from 0.8 to 0.9 seconds
- (Secondary Fire) Healing increased from 50 to 60
Developer Comments: We’re making some adjustments to Baptiste’s Biotic Launcher firing cadence that will make dealing damage quicker and landing a healing grenade more impactful.
- Base health increased from 150 to 175
- Base health increased from 200 to 225
- (General) Reload time reduced from 1.5 to 1.2 seconds
- Now restores 15 ammo per second
- Cooldown lowered from 13 to 12 seconds
Developer Comments: Since we previously made Mei’s primary fire relatively more expensive, she spends more time out of ammo and this was particularly noticeable when unable to reload while in Cryo-Freeze. To help smooth out this gameplay she now regains some ammo during Cryo-Freeze.
- Base shields increased from 100 to 125
- Base health reduced from 200 to 175
Developer Comments: We’re making some max health adjustments in 25 HP increments to allow for more fine tuning of heroes’ power. Until now this was done in 50 HP increments to help simplify the understanding how many hits an enemy hero could withstand.