Overwatch Megapatch 3.0 (balance suggestions)

that’s an ult, yet now he can overload to repair it like back in the day, making it a better version of his old turret, since it doesnt rely on his ult

use overload to repair it, or just use it as distraction, or kill cleaner, no need for the old niche torb to comeback with a btter kit

because now, not only does she deal undodgable damage while healing and having a small hitbox, but now you cant be healed throught it

not randomly, but purposly, making you holding to it for strt plays

the ttk for her to kill? no since this orb would be preventable, as you kno it explodes in it’s arc, and cant just be randomly leaching to you or combod with her zucc primary, didnt i mention that it would only deal damage in detonation? i think i forgot that part

better leave tht to reaper (it’s actually in his lore that his shots are anti heal) and ana
give her the anti baptiste tool

It would still increase her TTK even more though,

lets say that, i throw an orb to you, it starts succing you dealing damage, Once it has done like, i dunno, 100-120 damage ish (roughly 2.2ish) I detonate it and it does like…what…50 damage? then your at 30 hp and you die instantly because of the effect,

that effectively just reduced her orb alone TKK from 4 seconds to 2.2 seconds,

even if, lets say, the orb does no Succ and you meant that, it only explodes does brust damage and applies inverse-invencibility

then i just, Succ you for 2 seconds, throw orb, it deals 50 damage, leaving you at 50 hp, i melee you and you die, roughly another time to kill reduction from 4s to 2.2-2.4 ish, almost equal to a moira currently throwing her damage orb at you and beaming you at the same time, so you effectively changed nothing

numbers can be changed, but either way, the orb would only detonate, not go throught you, and thus avoiding it would be alot easier while right now the bounces and the piercing makes it unpredictable.

if you think it’s too strong another option would be giving it a separate 20s cooldown
the ability on it’s own is already very strong
ps: for some reason i think that you magythemage and goatymcgoat are the same person, am i right?

Just play Orisa lool

Never mind a lot of these changes favour already popular or strong heroes.

Joke post?

no we are not, lol

where you got that from

1 Like

first of all, that was an idea in bold, so i clearly was iffy on it myself

these are the characters i buffed in this thread:

• Orisa
  • Winston
  • Bastion
  • Junkrat
  • Mccree
  • Mei
  • Pharah
  • Reaper
  • Soldier
  • Symmetra
  • Torbjorn
  • Briggite
  • Bapiste

Out of those, The following have a 4% pickrate and higher, which is generally what “popular heroes” have (gm pickrate in between parenthehis)

• Mercy: 5.43% pickrate (5.22% in GM)
  • Winston: Only in GM: 4.79%
  • Orisa: Only in GM: 4.57%

The rest, have lower than that,

How are those heroes popular, per say?, i dont understand

1 Like

i editted the brig suggestion like Fritz said, because i felt like he was in right saying it wasnt that good

1 Like

Also…smol baby bump? Wanna see more opinions and maybe the devs see this, it took me a while to post this

I think if you were to revert anything, it would have to be his leap.

Mobility is one of the core abilities snipers sacrifice in exchange for high range and damage. Giving Hanzo a quickly accessible movement ability on a relatively low CD leaves him really overtuned. His wide FOV when ready to fire already helps him excel at close-midrange, another area snipers typically struggle. The combination of these two factors makes him feel too resilient to tradition sniper-counters when played by a competent player.

I remember my initial rework proposal bacm with scatter hanzo took this in mind, i gave him a knockback CC “bow strike” to push dive tanks away

best balance patch ever !!! i love u

just give symm projected barrier on 3rd ability

1 Like

Never got the point of this whole fake soul thing, just seems like it’s complicating everything. How about instead, Mercy just dashes where she is looking for a short time with a longer cooldown, instead of having to completely rely on her team mates’ positioning?

It’s basically more akin to Genji dash just with shorter speed, no damage, and possibly longer range.

Its to give it the double utility option but dont give her total free movement bc it’d be a bit too op

This is a way to give her free movement but not make her fricking tracer

Gives more counterplay and is more skill based

Well it could work as it does now, but if you don’t target an ally, it moves you a short distance and sets a longer cooldown, like 8 seconds instead of the 2 seconds it would be normally. It’s a little emergency boost but would leave her vulnerable if not used correctly.

Orisa doesn’t need any changes at the moment. She’s getting a lot more playing time now especially since she synergizes so well with Baptiste and her speed reduction buff makes playing her feel a lot better.

I agree!

1 Like

Some of them are great but I disagree with some

I don’t think Winston needs any buff now, he can still reliably kill snipers and he still have a good pick and win rate.

Part of me really want Orisa to have a resources meter Fortify but I don’t really think she need a buff right now

It is a good idea but it might make Bucker too strong maybe slightly nerf other parts of Bastion?

I would agree this before Junkrat got a faster projectiles, maybe just make it 0.25 size is enough

Armor would be better and I don’t think she needs a passive

I agree with the TP changes but I don’t think she needs more turret, both Sym and Torb rework is meant to make them less dependent on their turret

This sounds like Scottish Resistance in Team Fortress 2. I liked that weapon but sometimes it was clunky to use.

The only way I can think to place a second mine would be pressing the interact key to toggle off the normal detonation. Like how Sombra can now destroy her translocator using the interact key.

How I would set it up

• interact key disables detonation when deploying a second mine
  • deploying a third mine detonates the other two and takes you out of the alternate detonation mode
  • pressing the interact key a 2nd time returns you to normal detonation mode
  • while normal detonation is disabled your mines become visible through walls
  • while normal detonation is disabled mines only detonate while either in proximity to you (4 meters?) or in proximity to your crosshair

This would still allow you to blast jump and attack enemies while also having a mine deployed on a trap. Having the mines visible through walls would be to prevent accidental detonation of a mine on a trap via crosshair proximity. Or you could make a double mine trap.

Another thing that would be great that’s from TF2. Is keeping his current damage falloff while the mine is detonated in the air. But decrease the falloff while it is placed on the ground.

And honestly I wouldn’t mind having a 2nd trap charge as well. Since they removed his area denial from his frag launcher a 2nd trap would be nice.

i would have her repair packs have 3 charges. similar to how tracers blink works.
heals 50+25 armor
each charge takes 2 secs to come back
if you use all 3 charges there is a 6 sec to get them back

inspire healing
primary fire now only gets self healing for the brig player / decreased to 13
hitting whip shot gives inspire to team / inspire uptime stays 6 secs
team inspire increased to 20 hps

ult
teammates also get the speed boost / not stackable with lucio
armor last 45 secs
automatically recharges all repair packs
inspire is up during entire ult regardless if whip shot was landed or not

i would only recommend doing these whatever year 2-2-2 is enforced however

Some interesting ideas!

i did have an idea where TP would deploy a personal bubble barrier with some little hp

but i went against it because it would make turret bombs a bit too OP,

although having TP give 75 shields to everyone 10-12m arround it would make it have a lot more utility

1 Like