Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Same here. I never had issues with regular event drops… just OWL… previous year I missed 1 spray, because same error, this year 1 icon + 1 spray. It’s super weird.

1 Like

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey everyone, there are some reports on the forums coming in that some of the Grand Finals rewards are getting caught up for some users!

First, please remember that notifications on Twitch may not have triggered and if they have, they will appear hidden with the Overwatch League token drop notification. Check your Twitch Inventory Page and look for the following icons:

If these icons are in your Twitch inventory, they should now be available to you in the Overwatch game client. Remember items received into the Overwatch game client from Twitch-related promotions will not trigger the icon in your Hero Gallery. These sprays can be located by activating the Blizzard Bonus collection filter and found in any hero page listing (they are not hero specific). The player icon will be randomly sorted into your Player Icons of course.

1 Like

Important update from the Overwatch League community team:

1 Like

My brother received all the awards. But I don’t :frowning:
We watched OWL from different computers, different accounts … But to him everything and only one to me

Have you checked twitch.tv/overwatchleague within the last 15 minutes? Please visit that page and see if notifications popped or not.

1 Like

Awww~ Thank you so much!!!
I checked and now everything is in place :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback, that helps me out.

Got my last spray ! Thanks !

I got my notification an hour ago and i got the 3hr spray, they seem to be rolling out now so keep an eye on your twitch notifications and keep checking in game

Thank you to everyone who make this possible. You’ve made my day!

Got my wreckingball spray & icon finally too
but still no fix on the owl pick reward being bugged and not rewarding properly.

Yes I got two of the sprays, I got both tailgate sprays but not the trophy. That’s the one I wanted most.

Please remember that the Trophy is a Player Icon, not a Spray.

Since the other thread got locked I will just say my thanks here.

I really appreciate that the team at Blizz took the time to resolve this, and am grateful for CS keeping us in the loop. These dumb little sprays do give me a fair bit of enjoyment for some reason, so it really is nice that we didn’t get ignored.

Wyoming, since the other thread got locked for obvious reasons. I’m still going to try to fight what K said since I don’t agree with some things while he misunderstands others.

Let’s change the conversation here. Do you have any stronger weight as far as suggestions and would you be willing to put a word out to Blizz to re-release those sprays?

Post your thoughts on the forums. I recommend doing so on a separate topic, not calling out any specific Blizzard representative, and keep it as constructive and precise as possible. Note that while a great deal of the feedback on these forums is reviewed by Blizzard’s community teams, understand that a majority of the posts will likely not receive a direct response from Blizzard.

Also, take a look at my older Twitch Rewards Guide from 2018. There is a section there that detailed the terms of the Ashe Spray promotion (this topic is locked as all information no longer applies to active promotions).

Are you in an eligible region?

I don’t understand, did I have to post in the other thread that got locked to receive my rewards? I didn’t post in it because I figured it would get resolved automatically. Now it’s locked and I never got anything. I had that stream running for like 7 hours.

Wow. They closed my topic without even waiting for me to check if i got sprays and icon.

I did, but it wasn’t cool thing to do, mods.

1 Like