Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Also did not receive the watching ball spray for watching the grand finals (pre-show and post show) in it’s entirety.

I received the tokens and “Tailgate” Spray. Watched 3 hours in a row!
When will the rest of the awards be given?

3 Likes

I didn’t recieve the “Watching Ball” spray yet.
Watched from the start of the preshow until the end of the postshow, so I got the 3 hours without doubt.
Got everything else so far.“Tailgate” spray and the Icon as well as League Tokens dropped as usual.

3 Likes

I did not receive the “Watching Ball” spray. I was watching for over 3 hours. I did receive the tailgate spray and the player icon.

2 Likes

Hey there ,I got no final-drops. Only one spray. Just 12 Tokens!

My hardware platform: PC and app
My platform’s Operating System: Windows 7 and IOS 13.1.1
My web browser and current version: Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (64-Bit)
Twitch IOS APP 7.14
My country of residence: Germany

Steps I have tried:

•refreshed Twitch a few times (because after 1,5 hours I only get 3 Tokens!)
•checked if I have linked my account (Stands there + I got League Tokens so it really must be linked!)
•checked my Twitch Inventory (there are just Tokens. The first spray showed yesterday)
•checked my OW Inventory (only the first spray is unlocked ,the icon and other ball spray from yesterday are locked. 12 Tokens received)

My Watchtime:

5 mins before pre-show - 30 mins after the end of the match
(7.55 PM - 11.30 PM German Time)

Looking forward to your reply
Best regards

1 Like

Wait! So you are supposed to reply in this thread if you are missing rewards from the OWL Grand Finals? Well in that case, I would also like to add my account to this thread. I watched the OWL Grand Finals for more than three hours, according to the OWL token drops, considering the fact that you only get drops every hour and I got notification for drops three times which is equal to three hours. I checked my inventory in-game and I have only received the Tailgate-spray. No player icon or the spray for watching three hours. If you can’t reward me the Payload party spray, that’s ok but at least give me the Grand Finals player icon because that is one thing I really want. Thanks for your time.

Yours sincerely,
Ariancool

1 Like

I watched starting pre-show all the way even the player conference and only got tailgate spray. I didn’t even get any twitch notification for any (even the tailgate). When are we going to get these icon/wreckingball spray??

1 Like

Hi I did not receive my Sprays. I watched it on my Xbox twitch app. I received my tokens but not my sprays. I started watching at 3pm eastern time till the very end. I am from USA, and I never had a problem getting my sprays from past events or tokens.

1 Like

Any solution to the problem?

They are working on it right now but no solution yet otherwise they would have said something

Also missing all sprays, didn’t check tokens. The Bastion ones had no notifications, but did show up in a fair amount of time.

Heya, I watched 3 hours and I got the icon and the tailgate spray along with tokens but i did not receive the wrecking ball spray.

1 Like

I watched the whole event and only got the first spray not the player icon or the other spray

People, here is main problem thread: I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch! - #498 by ĿȀŖǠǂ1ǾǂƑPŜǃ-2660

I mean I guess this would be considered more of the main thread since it has more replies. But I’ve been tracking both

It’s not problem thread, my topic have more posts about this post then this one.

Hey everyone, as a reminder there really is no need to keep reporting in. As of this time, there is nothing I can directly do about this myself. Remember as a forum MVP I can only help players troubleshoot to correct problems so that they do not happen again in future matches, but with the season over, this is no longer possible.

As far as the issue with not receiving all bonus rewards from the Grand Finals go, I would like to remind that Blizzard is still aware of this, but I have no information or updates about this matter that I can share. Any news would not come from me anyways. That being said, this topic may be unpinned soon and possibly closed as my efforts with helping with Twitch Rewards this season are for the most part complete.

At least someone should pin issue tracker. Why it takes so long for mod to pin main issue topic?

1 Like

Topics are pinned if they are planned to be kept up for a very long time or are developer announcements. Also pinned topics like this one are pinned up at the discretion of the community team.

Noticed today that I have the same problem. I watched slightly over 3 hours and received my tokens normally. I also got the tailgate spray, but I’m missing both the Grand Finals Icon and the Watchball spray.

So far I never had any problems with reward drops on twitch during previous events like the Mercy, Dva or other ones. Would love to get those.

1 Like