Overwatch League Rewards Guide - UPDATE on YouTube Platform Rewards Incentives

Overwatch League Twitch Rewards Guide

UPDATE REGARDING REWARDS CONCERNING THE SWITCH TO YOUTUBE

Overwatch League Commissioner Pete Vlastelica posted on Twitter on January 27th, 2020 confirming that they are investigating reward incentives for YouTube in the future, but none will be available at the start of the league.

As always Overwatch League tokens are available for sale on your game platform online store.

PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4

NOTICE: THIS GUIDE IS RETIRED!

Hey everyone, with the switch to YouTube and the news with no reward drops coming for Overwatch League at the start of the 2020 Season. I will be retiring this guide and will see to the post to be locked (to prevent Necrobumping). Thank you, everyone, for your patience and support of my efforts in last year’s season to help with troubleshooting token drop issues. If and when rewards for watching Overwatch League on YouTube begins, expect an all-new guide to appear. Cheers everyone!

OVERWATCH LEAGUE PROMOTION DETAILS

2019 Twitch All-Access Pass Details & FAQ

2019 Twitch All-Access Pass Details & FAQ

The 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass is a special subscription for the Overwatch League Twitch Channel. With the purchase of the pass you will get a variety of benefits and features to enhance your overall Overwatch League viewing experience on Twitch and have the opportunity to earn rewards for Twitch and possibly In-Game throughout the season by participating in the weekly challenges:

Benefits include:

• Overwatch League is ad-free when viewed on Twitch
  • Access to the 2019 Command Center with customizable views*
  • 200 Overwatch League Tokens for your Overwatch Game Client
  • A one-time 20% off coupon to the Overwatch League online store powered by Fanatics
  • Twitch Prime users also receive a free 500 bits to start cheering with
  • Get access to the pass holder only Twitch chat*
  • Participate in Overwatch League player AMAs at the end of each stream*
  • Two exclusive Twitch Chat Badges
  • Three Twitch Emotes for your favorite Overwatch League Team

*These benefits are no longer applicable since the Overwatch League 2019 season has now ended.

The Twitch All-Access Pass costs $14.99 USD (price varies in other countries outside of the United States). Click here to purchase.

FAQ for the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass

Q. Do I get the Ad-free experience watching Overwatch League on other streaming platforms?
A. Watching Overwatch League on MLG.com, WatchESPN, Disney XD, or any other non-Twitch platform will present any related advertisements for that platform even if you own the Twitch All-Access Pass.

Q. How do I get my 200 league tokens?
A. Your 200 League tokens will be automatically granted upon purchase so long as you have previously linked your Battle.net account. If you do not have a linked Battle.net account at the time of purchase, fear not. Simply link your Battle.net account post purchase using the steps outlined below. Following this step, your 200 League tokens will automatically be granted to your linked account.

Q. I have not yet received my 200 League Tokens and I am a PlayStation 4 player. What can I do?
A. There is a known issue where the 200 League Tokens will not be automatically issued to PlayStation 4 players even if their Twitch account, BattleNet account, and PlayStation 4 accounts are all linked. To resolve this, please follow this support article from Blizzard Customer Service:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000208859

Q. I have not yet received my 200 League Tokens and I am an Xbox One player
A. Please make sure that your BattleNet Account is linked to your Twitch Account (click here for instructions) and furthermore that your BattleNet Account is linked to your Xbox Live account (click here for instructions). Please allow up to 72 hours after linking for these tokens to appear in your game. If you do not yet have the tokens after waiting, please start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service (click here).

Q. I have not yet received my 200 League Tokens and I am a PC player
A. Please make sure that your BattleNet Account is linked to your Twitch Account (click here for instructions). If you do not yet have the tokens after waiting, please start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service (click here).

Q. I have not received my 20% off coupon to the Overwatch League online store. What can I do?
A. The coupon will arrive via email up to 14 days after purchase of the All-Access Pass. If you do not receive your coupon within a timely manner, please contact Twitch Support (click here).

Q. Can the 20% off coupon be used on the Blizzard Gear Store or the gift shop at the Blizzard Arena?
A. No, it cannot. You can only redeem the Overwatch League Store which is an entirely separate website and vendor.

Q: Where is my 20% merchandise discount code to shop.overwatchleague.com?
A: Your merchandise discount code will be sent to the email address associated with your Twitch account. Note: discount codes may take up to 14 days to arrive in your email account.

Q. I purchased the pass, then I purchased an Twitch/Amazon Prime subscription afterwards. Can I get my 500 bits?
A. No. You must have subscribed to Twitch/Amazon Prime BEFORE purchasing the All-Access Pass.

Q. Can I change my favorite team after I select one?
A. No. This choice is final for the season once made.

Q. Can I collect the other favorite team Twitch emotes?
A. There is no way to collect the other favorite team Twitch emotes at this time.

Can I gift the Twitch All-Access Pass?
A. Yes, you can. You must have the Twitch username (not BattleNet BattleTag) of the person you want to give to. You can earn additional rewards for gifting the All-Access Pass to other users (see challenges).

Q. Can I earn the rewards from the 2018 All-Access Pass by purchasing the 2019 All-Access Pass?
A. No, this All-Access Pass access content entirely separate from the first.

Q. Is the 2018 All-Access Pass still available?
A. No it is not.

Q. When I attempt to link my Blizzard account to my Twitch account I get a “Callback Error”. How do I fix this?

A. Log out of Twitch completely, clear out your web browser cookies then try logging back in and try linking the account again. If that does not work, you will need to reach out to Twitch Support for assistance.

Q. When will I be able to access Command Center?
A. Command Center will be accessible once regular season matches begin on February 14.

Q. How do I access Command Center?
A: Once live on February 14th, Command Center can be accessed via either:

1. The “Watch Now” banner present at the top of the video player on Overwatch League channels or

1. The in-player, Command Center icon found in the bottom-right-hand corner of the video player next to the settings, clips, and fullscreen controls.

Q. How do I switch between in-game, player point-of-view (POV) streams?
A. Once in Command Center, you will see the following UI element. To switch between player POVs either:

1. Mouse over and click on a given role icon. Each icon corresponds to a single player on each team shown or
  2. Use the relevant hotkey to quick swap between your desired selection. Hotkeys for each player POV stream are shown in a tooltip like the one below when you mouse over the respective player.

Q. What are “Presets”?
A. Think of Presets as your favorites bar.

Cheering Bits

Cheering Bits

Cheering bits helps support your favorite Overwatch League team. You can learn more about bits, how they work, and how to earn or purchase them by clicking here.

To cheer with bits

Cheering with Bits

1. Click the Diamond-Shaped icon in the text chat while on the Overwatch League Twitch Stream.
  2. Select the team you wish to root for.
  3. Select how many bits you wish to cheer for (you must cheer at least 50 bits).
  4. Type in any additional message in chat (subjected to chat moderation settings).

FAQ about Twitch Bits

Q. Can I use Blizzard BattleNet balance to buy bits?

A. No. Twitch uses the Amazon Payment Platform or PayPal which accepts all major credit cards to make purchases for bits. If you have any payment questions, please contact Twitch Support with this.

MegaCheer

Q: What is a MegaCheer?
A: MegaCheer is a new way to cheer for your team during the 2019 Overwatch League season. Each time you MegaCheer you’ll earn permanent rewards for yourself and gift out rewards to other viewers in Chat.

Q: How exactly does MegaCheer work?
A: A MegaCheer activates anytime a single person cheers 300+ Bits in a single cheer in the Overwatch League Twitch channel. When this happens, the cheerer immediately gets two rewards pulled at random from a pool of over 35 exclusive Overwatch League emotes. Depending on the size of the MegaCheer (i.e., amount of Bits cheered), a scaling number of randomly selected viewers in the Overwatch League channel also receive one emote gifted to them from the cheerer. Viewers who receive gifts from a MegaCheer will see a timed notification at the top of their Chat window telling them which emote they received, and who gifted it to them.

Q: How do I activate a MegaCheer?
A: You can MegaCheer by clicking on the Bits icon in the Chat window, picking the Overwatch League team you want to cheer for, then selecting or manually inputting any amount of Bits you want to cheer over 300. There are four levels of MegaCheer, and the higher the level, the more people receive gifts in Chat. Please note that MegaCheers are not cumulative, so only the Bits used in a single cheer determine if a MegaCheer is triggered, and how many viewers in Chat receive gifts.

Q: Can I MegaCheer on other Twitch channels other than Overwatch League?
A: No, at this time MegaCheer is only available in the Overwatch League channel.

Q. What rewards can I get for MegaCheering?
A. MegaCheer has a pool of over thirty-five exclusive emote rewards that you can only get through MegaCheer, with the exception of the Overwatch League team emote you get upon purchasing the 2019 All-Access Pass. The emote rewards pool contains all twenty 2019 Overwatch League team logos, and more than fifteen others all related to Overwatch and the Overwatch League. MegaCheer does not give out duplicate rewards, so you never have to worry about receiving the same emote twice.

Q. Are there different levels of MegaCheer, and if so what’s the difference?
A. Yes, there are four different levels of MegaCheer in the Overwatch League Twitch channel. All MegaCheers, regardless of their level, give the initiator two emotes, and gift out one emote to other viewers in Chat. The higher the level, the more people in Chat receive gifts, and that level is dependent upon the number of Bits cheered activate the MegaCheer.

Q. Does cheering Bits build towards a MegaCheer?
A. No, not at this time. A MegaCheer is only triggered if 300 or more Bits are cheered in a single cheer. The same logic applies for initiating a level 2 — level 4 MegaCheer (e.g., level 2: 500–999 Bits cheered in one cheer, level 3: 1,000–4,999 Bits cheered in one cheer, etc.).

Q. Why do some MegaCheers have a pinned notification at the top and others don’t?*
A. All MegaCheers show notifications in Chat so the community knows who to thank for their gifts. Only MegaCheers level 3 and 4 have timed notifications at the top of the Chat window.

About Challenges - NOW ENDED

About Challenges

Challenges are a series of tasks that players can do to participate in the engagement of the community, this includes cheering with bits, using certain features on the Twitch desktop platform for Overwatch League, and more. There are weekly challenges which are only available during the active week that matches are playing, stage challenges which are only available during the active stage currently running, and Community Challenges which unlock rewards based both your individual participation and how many members contribute to the challenge.

Many of these challenges require the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass or to cheer with bits in some capacity.

See the next post below to see all known challenges including which ones are currently available to obtain. As of the start of the season, challenges only unlock rewards exclusive to the Twitch platform and not in-game items, however, I do anticipate there will be in-game items available to obtain later in the season through these challenges.

FAQ about Challenges

Q. Can I track how many bits I have cheered to any given challenge?

A. Yes, you can check to see how many bits you have cheered to any given challenge by viewing the circular icons in the Loot tab on twitch.tv/overwatchleague.

Q. Can I unlock a challenge from a previous week?

A. As far as I know of, no. Once a weekly or stage challenge has left its designated promotion window, you cannot obtain that item even if you fulfill the conditions of the challenge afterward.

Q. A challenge Item has not unlocked but I know I have completed the conditions of the challenge? Who do I contact for help?

A. You will need to reach out to Twitch Support for any challenges that have not unlocked.

Q. A challenge item for an Overwatch In-Game item has not shown up in my game? What do I do?

A. First, make sure to click any “Redeem” buttons for that item in the Challenges of the twitch.tv/overwatchleague. Verify if your BattleNet account is properly linked to your Twitch Account (click here). If you are a console player, verify that your BattleNet account is properly linked to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account (click here). For any skins, sprays, voice lines, in-game emotes, victory poses, or highlight intros you must manually inspect your hero gallery. Click on the hero related to the item in question (note general sprays can be checked in any hero’s list on the hero gallery) and check for that item in the appropriate category. REMEMBER! The “NEW” icon will NOT appear in-game for any item that is received from Twitch and if it is a spray it will be grouped with other Overwatch League marked items in your list. If your item has not shown up and has been claimed on the twitch.tv/overwatchleague page, contact Blizzard Customer Service for assistance.

Q. Can I earn the challenges rewards on the MLG, WatchESPN, or OverwatchLeague.com viewing platforms?

A. No. The Twitch challenge rewards are only available for those participating on Overwatch League on Twitch.

Q. When I attempt to link my Blizzard account to my Twitch account I get a “Callback Error”. How do I fix this?

A. Log out of Twitch completely, clear out your web browser cookies then try logging back in and try linking the account again. If that does not work, you will need to reach out to Twitch Support for assistance.

Q. What are challenges and how do they work?
A. Challenges are a new way for viewers to permanently unlock new Overwatch League Twitch Emotes and Badges while supporting their team and enjoying the 2019 Overwatch League season. Each challenge has an objective tied to a specific action (e.g., “Connect your Blizzard account to Twitch”), and each challenge rewards the viewer with a specific Emote or Badge. All active challenges, current progress, and their rewards are listed in detail on the Overwatch League Twitch channel page below the video.

Q. What are the different categories or types of challenges?
A. There are three types of challenges you can complete throughout the 2019 Overwatch League season: 1) Personal Weekly Challenges, 2) Personal Stage Challenges, and 3) Community Challenges.

1. Personal Weekly Challenges: There are three personal challenges available each week. One of the three weekly challenges is available to all viewers, and two are for 2019 All-Access Passholders only. Mouse-over each challenge on the Overwatch League Twitch page to see requirement and reward details.
  2. Personal Stage Challenges: A Stage challenge runs for the duration of each Stage, and is the only method to level-up your Overwatch League Channel Badge (2019 All-Access Passholders only). There is one challenge for each Stage, and the objective is to complete a varying number of weekly challenges depending on how many weeks are in the current Stage. Mouse-over each challenge on the Overwatch League Twitch page to see requirement and reward details.
  3. Community Challenges: Community challenges are objectives for the community as a whole to collectively achieve over the course of each Stage (e.g., 75k people watch a match in Command Center). In order to qualify for the reward when the goal is achieved, you will need to have met the personal contribution requirement. Mouse-over each challenge on the Overwatch League Twitch page to see requirement and reward details.

Q. What are the different rewards I can earn by completing challenges?
A. Completing personal weekly challenges and community challenges will unlock exclusive emotes. Each challenge has a specific emote reward, and once that challenge has passed there is no other way to get that emote. Completing Stage challenges will level-up your Channel Badge (2019 All-Access Passholders only). There are five levels in total, with Level 1 being the base level.

Q. How often do challenges change or update?
A. Personal weekly challenges update each week throughout the 2019 season unless there are no Overwatch League matches being played that week. Personal Stage challenges and community challenges run for the duration of each Stage.

Q. Why are some active challenges available to me while others are locked?
A. Some challenges are only available to 2019 All-Access Passholders. Purchasing the pass will unlock an additional two personal challenges each week, as well as Stage challenges that give you the ability to level-up your Passholder Channel Badge.

Q. If I purchase the 2019 All-Access Pass later in the season will I get the rewards from previously completed locked challenges?
A. Yes. When you purchase the 2019 All-Access Pass you will receive the emote rewards for having completed those past challenges.

Q. Can I complete challenges from previous weeks?
A. No, once a challenge is inactive it cannot be progressed, and therefore that specific reward can no longer be obtained.

Q. Can I complete multiple active challenges by performing a single action?
A. Yes. There are multiple weeks where completing one personal challenge will also complete one of the other two. For example, if one challenge is to initiate a MegaCheer, and another is to cheer 50 Bits, you will complete both challenges by initiating a MegaCheer. Additionally, progress made towards personal challenges will also apply to related community challenges, so be sure to mouse-over them to check the details.

Q. Can I use the Overwatch League Twitch Emotes and Badges I earn in other Twitch channels?
A. Yes. All the emotes you earn in the Overwatch League Twitch channel can be used globally across all other channels. For those who received Badges through purchasing the 2019 All-Access Pass, the Global Badge can be equipped in any channel, but the Channel Badge is only visible in the Overwatch League channel.

**_Q. Are challenges and rewards available on other Twitch channels?
A. No, at this time the challenges and rewards system is only available in the Overwatch League Twitch channel.

Q: How do I level-up my Overwatch League Channel Badge and Global Badge?
A: Among many other benefits, customers who purchase the 2019 All-Access Pass get an exclusive, upgradable Overwatch League Global Badge and Channel Badge. The Channel Badge can be leveled-up four times throughout the 2019 season by completing each Stage challenge. Customers who finish in the top 500 cheerers at the end of each Stage will receive a level 2 (max level) Global Badge to show-off their Overwatch League fandom. Please note that once a Badge levels up, the previous version will no longer be available.

Overwatch League Token Drops - NOW ENDED

Overwatch League Token Drops

Link your Account

To earn OWL Tokens, you must link your Blizzard account to one of the eligible websites:

Twitch platform

1. Create or log in to your Blizzard BattleNet account.
  2. Link your Twitch account to your BattleNet account.
  3. Be watching live to earn tokens every hour!

Overwatch League website platform

Ineligible Platforms

Watching Overwatch League either by broadcast or live stream on the networks of ESPN, ABC, or Disney XD do NOT qualify for Overwatch League token rewards. In addition the MLG platform is no longer eligible to earn token rewards.

Earning tokens

You’ll earn three League Tokens for every hour of live Overwatch League matches watched on Twitch (including Twitch.tv, the Twitch mobile app, and Twitch apps on game consoles and TV devices) and Overwatch League platforms (including overwatchleague.com, the Overwatch League app, Battle.net, and Overwatch game-client viewers).

Your viewing time is tracked continuously, so if you watch 30 minutes in one session and return later for another 30 minutes of viewing, you’ll get credit for that total accumulated hour. Viewing time can only be accumulated during live matches, beginning with the scheduled start time for the first match of the day. Viewing-time accumulation ends 105 minutes after the start of the final scheduled match of the day.

After the conclusion of the final map of each match during live broadcasts, a lucky percentage of viewers will be awarded a drop of 100 League Tokens (see the complete rules for location eligibility). Tokens may not show up immediately on your Overwatch game client and in extreme cases may take up to 72 hours to appear.

If you are watching on the Twitch Platform, you can verify that you received any drops by check your notifications on the screen.

Notifications

Players can see in the Twitch Notifications when they earn a 100 Token Drop in a separate notification.

VERY IMPORTANT: If by chance your profile goes to being “away” you may not earn drops or if the online status does not show you are Watching Overwatch league (even if the stream is playing) there is a chance that you may not earn drops. Remember to keep focus on the stream on your web browser and remain active by either typing in chat or checking your loot status.

Canadian Players

Canadian players may need to take a math test to determine human eligibility in order to earn token rewards. You will need to retake this math test every time you win a 100 Token Bonus.

FAQ about Overwatch League Token Drops

Q. Will the “Community Countdown” streams before the start of the Overwatch League season count toward earning token drops?

A. This is extremely unlikely, this is due to the fact that most of these streams will take place on third party streamer channels and not the official Overwatch League channel (with the exception of the Talent Showmatch on Wednesday).

Q. I am trying to watch using a video player device such as Chromecast or Apple TV but I am not earning rewards.

A. This may be due to the fact that those are technically separate devices that have no direct Twitch sign-in. To ensure you earn the rewards, watch the streams on devices where you can control the sign-in, such as the Twitch App on your smart device or a web browser.

Q. What countries are eligible?

A. You can find a list of currently eligible countries in this Blizzard Support Site article (click here).

Q. Can I earn drops from watching re-broadcasts or video-on-demand of past matches?

A. No, drops can only be earned while watching live.

Q. I received an e-mail from Blizzard saying I earned a 100 token reward but no new tokens are showing. What is going on?

A. If you recently received an email regarding a 100 Token Reward for watching Overwatch League on Twitch, this was for a previously granted reward. The emails serve as your receipt for winning bonus Tokens.

Q. I believe I should have earned a reward. How can I check?

For any Twitch rewards, check for your rewards on the inventory page. If you did not receive any Twitch rewards, there may have been one of the following problems:

• You have received the item without knowledge. Twitch drops do NOT trigger the “NEW” icon in your hero gallery.
  • You were not watching the stream at the time when a map was completed. Be sure to stay logged on and keep your webpage active. If on a smart device, don’t move away from focus from the Twitch App as that will stop the stream.
  • You failed to be signed into your preferred Blizzard BattleNet account when watching.
  • Remember some devices like Chromecast, don’t have you directly signed in if you are watching from those devices.
  • Your BattleTag is incorrect, make sure that if you recently changed your BattleTag, to unlink and link again.

Q. I am not earning tokens and not seeing notifications in Twitch, what can I do?

A. Try switching your device first. Remember the most successful way to watch is using your web browser on a computer. If watching on the OverwatchLeague.com or MLG platforms, switch to Twitch as that has notifications for when rewards are earned. Also check the technical troubleshooting below.

Q. I am getting the notifications, but the tokens are not appearing.

A. Verify if your BattleNet account is properly linked to your Twitch Account (click here). If you are a console player, verify that your BattleNet account is properly linked to your PlayStation Network or Xbox Live account (click here). Remember in the game that it takes several seconds as each reward appears one at a time in the game. You can see the balance count up by navigating to the Overwatch League menu in the game client. Once the blue “Earned Overwatch League Tokens” bar appears, all pending token rewards have been claimed. If this is not happening, start a web ticket to Blizzard Customer Service.

Q. Who can I contact to get reimbursed for tokens that I did not get due to a malfunction?

A. Blizzard or Twitch is unable to go back and recover any missed tokens due to a malfunction.

Q. How soon must I log into my game client to claim any pending token rewards.

A. Assuming promotion details are similar to last year, you must log in at least once into your game client before December 31, 2019 to claim any pending token rewards. Once they are claimed, they are yours to keep even if you don’t spend them right away.

NEW! League Picks Rewards Contests (beta) - NOW ENDED

League Picks is a game where you can earn League Tokens by completing challenges that require you to correctly make predictions about Overwatch League matches*. Just submit your picks, watch the matches live, complete the challenges, and then collect your League Tokens (if you’re right!). Click here to learn more about League Tokens.

The League Picks beta will be available to play for all matches beginning July 25**.

HOW TO PLAY

On match days, visit overwatchleague.com on desktop and mobile web an hour before the start of live broadcasts. The Twitch player will automatically load at the top of the page, but starting July 25, you’ll see a League Picks panel on the right side of the player on desktop and below the player on mobile.

In order to play, you’ll need to log in with your Battle.net account. Once you’ve logged in, you can start making picks in the League Picks tab. For each match, we’ll have a series of questions for you to make predictions for.

Questions will be either match- and/or map-specific, based on the teams playing and their rosters. You can submit and change your answers up until approximately two minutes after the start of the match or map. Additional questions for upcoming scheduled matchups will be added an hour before the start of each subsequent match. An alert icon will appear at the top of the League Picks tab when new questions are available.

For each question that you answer correctly, you’ll get a single credit that will count towards the completion of Challenges.

You can track your progress in Challenges by clicking on the Challenges tab. The Challenges are all based on achieving a specific number of correct picks, so each correct answer counts towards all Challenges! Each Challenge reward is 25 League Tokens***.

In the Match Schedule tab, you can quickly look ahead to preview the rest of the matches for that day and for that week. You’ll also be able to add match start alerts with an add to calendar function that works with Google, iCal, and Yahoo.

Once you’ve made your picks, you can click on the Stream Chat tab and jump into the conversation on Twitch with fellow Overwatch League fans.

COLLECTING YOUR REWARDS

After you have successfully completed a Challenge, an alert icon will appear at the top of the Challenges tab and an orange button will appear within the Challenges pane to allow you to claim your prize. When you click on that button, you’ll get an on-screen notification. The League Token award will then be available in your account in-game on Overwatch.

Your picks will be verified as matches conclude, so keep an eye out for completed Challenges to claim your rewards.

Challenges can be completed through the end of the season, all the way through to the conclusion of the 2019 Grand Finals.

Participation in the League Picks beta does not preclude you from accumulating League Tokens by watching live matches.

Please note, to redeem League Tokens for in-game items, viewers must have a valid Overwatch game license. Xbox One® and PlayStation®4 system players must have their Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account linked to their Battle.net account. Follow these steps to do so .

Additional terms and conditions apply. See official rules for details.

*The League Picks contest and League Token prizes are only offered to legal residents of Argentina, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. For Argentina, the Platform should be considered as temporary rules to grant benefits (the League Tokens) for duly registered players in accordance with the Official Rules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you participate from a country that is not listed as eligible above then you are playing just for fun and you will not be eligible for the Contest or to win the League Tokens. League Tokens expire December 31, 2019 if not redeemed into the Overwatch game and will not be replaced.

**League Picks are only available via overwatchleague.com. Note that viewers on Twitch.tv, the Twitch app, MLG.com, the Battle.net launcher, and the Overwatch in-game client will not be eligible. It is available on Twitch.tv via the extension. It is also not available in the OWL mobile app.

*** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open July 25, 2019 to September 30, 2019 to legal residents of Argentina, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. For Argentina, the Platform should be considered as temporary rules to grant benefits (the League Tokens) for duly registered players in accordance with these Rules. For the avoidance of doubt, if you participate from a country that is not listed as eligible above then you are playing just for fun and you will not be eligible for the Contest or to win the Prizes. ARV: $0. League Tokens expires December 31, 2019 if not redeemed into the Overwatch game and will not be replaced. Overwatch game license is required to redeem prize in the Overwatch game. Blizzard account required. Platform account may be required. For complete rules, see here.

Grand Finals Rewards - NOW ENDED

GRAND FINAL REWARDS

To celebrate the 2019 Overwatch League Grand Finals on September 29 in Philadelphia, Blizzard is giving fans the opportunity to earn exclusive in-game benefits, including two sprays, a player icon, and double League Tokens. Read on to see how it works!

SPRAYS AND ICON

Here’s what you can earn:

• Tailgate —This spray features Mercy, Mei, LĂşcio, and Soldier: 76 partying on a payload
  • Grand Finals 2019 —This player icon showcases the Overwatch League championship trophy
  • Watching Ball —This spray has Tracer, Wrecking Ball, and D.Va hanging out

You can unlock these sprays by watching the Grand Finals live. Here’s the amount of viewing time required to unlock each of the sprays:

• Watch 1 total hours to unlock Tailgate
  • Watch 2 total hours to unlock Grand Finals 2019
  • Watch 3 total hours to unlock Watching Ball

2X LEAGUE TOKENS

During the Grand Finals we’re also offering double League Token drops. The double token multiplier only applies to
single-token [hourly 3-token] drops, and not to 100-token drops. However, random 100-token drops still will be active. Also, a percentage of lucky fans viewing the live broadcast when a match ends will be awarded 100 League Tokens. Click here for additional information on tokens.

Please note, I believe the article originally posted on OverwatchLeague.com is incorrect about single-token drops. (They literally copy and pasted from last year’s Grand Finals reward article.) It should still be one 3-token drop every hour.
&nvsp;

Other Twitch Streaming Promotions

Other Twitch Streaming Promotions

On occasion, Overwatch will offer time-based rewards for watching Overwatch League or other streamers. These promotions will include promotions related to in-game events (such past events include the Pink Mercy Skin, D.Va Nano Cola Challenge, or the Ana Bastet Challenge) and will require watching specific streamers as indicated on news posts from PlayOverwatch.com. Overwatch League time-based rewards may include special events such as the Overwatch League Grand Finals

Finding an eligible stream

Check the promotion details on PlayOverwatch.com for when eligible streamers are scheduled to broadcast to give away in-game drops. To ensure that you are watching a valid streamer, make sure the words “Drops Enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot!” appears below the streamer title! Do not trust any streamer title that says “!Drops” or “Drops enabled” as this is not an official indication of it being a eligible stream.

Remember! The sprays will appear without any prompt or the “NEW!” icon displaying in the Hero Gallery in game, so be sure to visually check in the promotional sprays where other sprays that have the Blizzard icon.

FAQ about other Twitch Streaming Promotions

Q. Will the rewards from the Pink Mercy, 2018 Overwatch League Grand Finals, D.Va Nano Cola Challenge, Ashe Free Weekend, or Ana Bastet promotion ever return to earn again?

A. These promotions were one-time only and it is not expected the rewards from past Twitch streaming promotions will return again.

Q. For time-based rewards, is there a place where I can track my time viewing?

A. Blizzard tracks time internally. There is no way to track your own progress on Twitch.

Q. I watched enough on an eligible stream for a time-based but did not get it? What’s wrong?

A. First please note, that time-based rewards do not drop immediately once you hit the threshold, it takes a little while before the notification appears. However if after a few hours you are still not earning those rewards. Check to make sure your Twitch account is linked correctly.

Q. I believe I should have earned a reward. How can I check?

A. For any Twitch rewards, check for your rewards on the inventory page. If you did not receive any Twitch rewards there may have been one of the following problems:

• You have received the item without knowledge. Twitch drops do NOT trigger the “NEW” icon in your hero gallery.
  • If on a smart device, don’t move away from focus from the Twitch App as that will stop the stream.
  • You failed to be signed into your preferred Blizzard BattleNet account when watching.
  • Remember some devices like Chromecast, don’t have you directly signed in if you are watching from those devices.
  • Your BattleTag is incorrect, make sure that if you recently changed your BattleTag, to unlink and link again.

Q. For a series of time-based rewards have the first and last time-based rewards but missing one in-between or I have a Twitch notification for an item but I do not have it. What can I do?

A. First, try unlinking and relinking your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. If that fails, and you still do not have the item, the best option here is to start a web ticket with Blizzard Customer Service. CAREFULLY explain that you have earned the last possible time-based reward but missing rewards for watching short amounts of time.

Q. When I attempt to link my Blizzard account to my Twitch account, I get a “Callback Error”. How do I fix this?

Past Promotions

"Baptiste's Reunion Challenge (Ended)

Between matches, you can watch Overwatch streams on Twitch to unlock even more Baptiste-themed cosmetics. Tune in to participating broadcasters while they’re playing Overwatch anytime through July 1 to earn six Baptiste’s Reunion Challenge sprays!

IMPORTANT: To be eligible to receive these Twitch Drops you must first link your Blizzard account to your Twitch account. Visit the Twitch Connections page to log in and complete the link now.

OW_Baptiste-MicroEvent_TwitchDrops_Embedded_JP.png

Baptiste’s Reunion Challenge Twitch Drops will be available June 18 – July 1 on select Twitch broadcaster channels—view the full list of participating channels below. Tune in during the highlighted dates and times to support a specific broadcaster, or watch their streams at any point during the campaign to unlock these rewards.

Broadcaster Spotlight Date / Time Channel
Seagull June 18 (11:00 PDT – 20:00 PDT) twitch.tv/a_seagull
Delialpi Gaming June 19 (12:00 PDT – 17:00 PDT) twitch.tv/delialpi85
Teetawatv June 20 (07:00 PDT – 13:00 PDT) twitch.tv/teetawatv3
Marte June 21 (09:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/martee_ow
Flowervin June 22 (04:00 PDT – 08:00 PDT) twitch.tv/flowervin
Xeraphy June 23 (03:00 PDT – 07:00 PDT) twitch.tv/xeraphy1
Tyr0din June 24 (19:00 PDT – 23:00 PDT) twitch.tv/tyr0din
NevesThaue June 25 (15:00 PDT – 19:00 PDT) twitch.tv/nevesthaue
DeGun June 26 (09:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/degun
Mirage June 27 (06:00 PDT – 08:00 PDT) twitch.tv/mirage720
Baconjack June 28 (21:00 PDT – 23:00 PDT) twitch.tv/baconjack0227
Txao June 29 (03:00 PDT – 07:00 PDT) twitch.tv/txao
Darwin June 30 (07:00 PDT – 14:00 PDT) twitch.tv/darwinstreams
HalieAtisuto July 1 (11:00 PDT – 20:00 PDT) twitch.tv/halieatisuto

For more information on Twitch Drops, watch the video below!

[Watch to Earn] Baptiste's Reunion Challenge | Overwatch - YouTube

For the Baptiste’s Reunion Challenge promotion, there are no geographical restrictions.

When you earn each reward, you will see the following notification in your Twitch Desktop Page:

Drop 1

Drop 2

Drop 3

Items will appear in the Overwatch Game client, however, you may not see the mark on these items or categories in the Hero Gallery.

Remember to look out for FAKE Drops Enabled titles in stream channels.
Dishonest streamers may list “DROPS ENABLED” or “!drops” in their stream titles, this does NOT mean they are enabled to issue drops. Only streamers with the following message below their title are eligible.

Drops Enabled

Bastion's Brick Challenge

NEW! Bastion Brick Streaming Challenge!

OW_Bastion-MicroEvent_TwitchDropsRewards_Embedded_JP.png

Bastion’s Brick Challenge Twitch Drops will be available September 17 – September 30 on select Twitch broadcaster channels—view the full list of participating channels below. Tune in during the highlighted dates and times to support a specific broadcaster, or watch their streams at any point during the campaign to unlock these rewards.

Broadcaster Spotlight Date / Time Channel
Valkia Sept 17 (11:00 PDT – 19:00 PDT) twitch.tv/valkia
BrickinNick Sept 18 (11:00 PDT – 17:00 PDT) twitch.tv/brickinnick
Grant Sept 19 (23:00 PDT – 11:00 PDT) twitch.tv/granthinds
Zondalol Sept 20 (23:00 PDT – 05:00 PDT) twitch.tv/zondalol
LeeTaeJun Sept 21 twitch.tv/dlxowns45
WantedOW Sept 22 (06:00 PDT – 12:00 PDT) twitch.tv/wantedow
Daniikills Sept 23 (19:00 PDT – 22:00 PDT) twitch.tv/daniikills
Larihmage Sept 24 (12:00 PDT – 18:00 PDT) twitch.tv/larihmage
YongB0ngTang Sept 25 twitch.tv/itopicy
Drth7 Sept 26 (21:00 PDT – 01:00 PDT) twitch.tv/drth7
Ppatiphan Sept 27 (06:00 PDT – 08:00 PDT) twitch.tv/ppatiphan
T_Sven Sept 28 (05:00 PDT – 12:00 PDT) twitch.tv/t_sven
Fenner Sept 29 (06:00 PDT – 18:00 PDT) twitch.tv/danielfenner
Tyr0din Sept 30 (20:00 PDT – 00:00 PDT) twitch.tv/tyr0din

Remember only streams with the green Drops Enabled message will be enabled to earn the rewards from this challenge. Any wording in the title of a stream is NOT an indication drops are enabled.

https://www.mystgraphics.com/OverwatchForumImages/DropsEnabled.jpg

Hello everyone, Overwatch League is back for what is sure to be another great season and with more Overwatch League comes great rewards for those who watch and participate throughout the season. There are all new rewards both in Twitch for to those who watch matches via Twitch and there is a whole new system of challenges for players to unlock Emote and Badge rewards based on their participation, cheering bits, or other tasks. Think of them like achievements for watching Overwatch League. Right now, only Twitch emotes are the only rewards ready to be earned through challenges. See the next post below for details on which Emotes you can earn.

Because things are more complex than ever, this year’s guide has been broken down into key sections. Make sure to carefully review everything though! This top section will contain up-to-date news on the most relevant challenges, promotions, and other details to make sure you do not miss out any reward offered during the 2019 Overwatch League season.
[/quote]

Regarding Nintendo Switch

Please note that the release of Overwatch for the Nintendo Switch will take place after the end of the 2019 Overwatch League post-season. Because of this you will not be able to transfer any token rewards earned through the three streaming promotions this season to your account on the Switch even if you already have your BattleNet account linked to your Nintendo Account.

It is not yet determined if any other streaming reward promotions such as sprays earned from promotions like Baptiste Reunion Challenge or the 2018 or 2019 Overwatch League Grand Finals sprays will transfer to your Nintendo Switch account when activated.

Troubleshooting

TROUBLESHOOTING earning rewards from Twitch Drops

IMPORTANT! With the 2019 Overwatch League season now over, this troubleshooting will not be effective to resolve any issues as there is no more matches to watch this season.

Perform the following steps in order to see if you can correct any possible errors. Try testing when you complete one more or of these steps. Remember to document how many tokens between matches you have by checking the balance directly in the Overwatch Game Client.

1. Please verify that you are eligible to earn OWL token drops. Only users from certain eligible countries can earn OWL token drops. Some countries may not reward the 100 bonus token drops as well. Please note any non-Overwatch League drop is not restricted by country.
  2. If you are using MLG or OverwatchLeague.com, please switch to the Twitch platform. This platform is the only platform that provides active notifications for streaming rewards.
  3. Verify that you are signed into Twitch with your Twitch Account
  4. Verify that your Twitch Account is linked with your BattleNet account. Make sure that the BattleTag displayed in your Twitch Connections page is identical to your current BattleTag, if it is not or is not linked, unlink and relink the account.
  5. If you are a console player, verify that your BattleNet account is linked with your Console Account (note that any Console to Twitch linking features DO NOT COUNT).
  6. Try clearing out your web browser cookies or other cache files (remember to sign back into Twitch on the web browser).
  7. Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not muted in Google Chrome. Open a tab and navigate to OverwatchLeague.com and/or Twitch.tv, then right click the tab of the site on the title bar of the window, in the pop-up menu, if it says “Unmute Site” click it to unmute the site.
  8. Make sure that OverwatchLeague.com and Twitch.tv are not blocked for notifications in Google Chrome. (Check Settings > Content > Notifications).
  9. Try watching the stream on a different web browser. Recommended options include Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge*, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari 1**. Microsoft Internet Explorer (this is a legacy web browser recommended for viewing out-of-date websites) will not work. Other web browsers, including Opera, are currently untested.
    *Microsoft Edge is only available for Windows 10 systems
    **Apple Safari is only available for MacOS systems
  10. If watching on a smart device, try switching to a different device (preferably a computer with a web browser).
  11. If watching on Google Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, or any other TV casting device, turn off that casting and watch directly from your smart device or computer.
  12. If watching on the Twitch App using a smart device make sure that your player is not in audio only or chat only mode.

If nothing here works and…

…you are still having issues with triggering the notifications for OWL tokens or Twitch Streamer Time-Based Drops. Please post details about how you are watching the Overwatch League stream, and be sure to include:

• Your hardware platform (Personal Computer, Mac, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Android Device, Apple Device, etc.)
  • Your platform’s Operating System or firmware version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS 10.13 High Sierra, Xbox One version 10.0.16299.5101, PlayStation 4 version 5.53, Android Oreo 8.1, iOS 11, etc.)
  • Your App or Web Browser and current version (Twitch App on Android, Google Chrome 65.0.3325.181, etc)
  • Your Country of Residence (USA, Canada, Great Britain, Etc.)
  • A VERY DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF STEPS YOU HAVE TRIED

TROUBLESHOOTING for earning rewards from League Picks Beta

1. If you are getting the messsage, Region Not Eligible please make sure that your BattleNet account shows that you reside in an eligible country. Note that this list is more limited than the list for earning hourly token drops.
  2. If you are getting the message, Error claiming prize, try deauthorizing the Overwatch League Picks app from your list of connected apps/accounts on your Blizzard BattleNet account (click here). Then sign back into live.overwatchleague.com and reauthorize the app when prompted. (Please note that this should not be confused with The Overwatch League or The Overwatch League Mobile App.)
  3. If you are encountering any other issues other than these two, report them in the Bug Report forum, be sure your topic title includes the words “League Picks Beta”.

This information will help me pool data to find issues that could be affecting multiple users!

Eligible Countries for Overwatch League Token promotions

Here is the list of eligible countries that can earn Overwatch League tokens in one or more the available contests during the 2019 season, including hourly token drops, randomly issued 100 bonus tokens, and the League Picks Beta contest. If your country is not listed at all in the chart below, you cannot earn Overwatch League Tokens by participating in any of these three promotions. Any player can purchase tokens on their platform's marketplace. PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4

Country Hourly 3x Token Drops Random 100 Token Drops League Picks Contest
Argentina âś… âś… âś…
Canada (Excluding Quebec)* âś… âś… âś…
Chile âś… âś… âś…
Denmark âś… âś… âś…
France âś… âś… âś…
Germany âś… âś… âś…
New Zealand âś… âś… âś…
Norway âś… âś… âś…
Saudi Arabia âś… âś… âś…
South Korea âś… âś… âś…
Spain âś… âś… âś…
Sweden âś… âś… âś…
Switzerland âś… âś… âś…
United Kingdom âś… âś… âś…
United States âś… âś… âś…
Canada (Quebec Only)* ✅ ✅ ❌
Taiwan ✅ ✅ ❌
Austrailia ✅ ❌ ❌
Austria ✅ ❌ ❌
Beligum ✅ ❌ ❌
Brazil ✅ ❌ ❌
Finland ✅ ❌ ❌
Mexico ✅ ❌ ❌
The Netherlands ✅ ❌ ❌
Poland ✅ ❌ ❌
Russia ✅ ❌ ❌
Thailand ✅ ❌ ❌
Country Eligiblity Chart Disclaimer (click here)

* Residents of Canada are also required to participate in a verification math test, which can be completed at overwatchleague.com/en-us/eligibility-test in order to win 100 token bonus rewards or the rewards from the League Picks Contest. This test must be retaken with every prize claimed (except hourly drops).

** This forum post chart is user-made and is based on information detailed in the posted official rules for the Overwatch League Token Drops promotion (click here) and the League Picks Beta promotion (click here) last checked on August 25th, 2019. The official rules are subject to change so please check the official rules for the latest updated version. The official rules for these contests are only for the 2019 Overwatch League Season with the contests ending on September 30th, 2019. This forum post may not be updated with any changes to country eligibility if they occur.

If you have any further questions, please post them here and I will do my best to look into finding an answer. Have fun everyone!

33 Likes

Challenge Archive

Weekly Challenges

Stage 1 Week 1 (February 11th, 2019 – February 17th, 2019)
  • Watch any 1 match in Command Center – Click "Watch Now" at the top of the video to use Command Center. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Requires the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to complete.
    - Reward: OWL2019Dva Twitch Emote

• Cheer 1 MegaCheer - Click the Bits icon in Chat, choose a team, and cheer 300+ Bits.
    - Requires 300 bits to cheer, can stack with other bit related challenges
    - Reward: OWL2019Reinhardt Twitch Emote

• Cheer once for your favorite team - Cheer for your favorite team by clicking on the Bits icon in the Chat window.
    - Requires 50 bits to cheer, can stack with other bit related challenges
    - Requires the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to complete and you must designate your favorite team.
    - Reward: OWL2019Widowmaker Twitch Emote

Stage 1 Week 2 (February 18th, 2019 – February 24th, 2019)
  • Equip Level 1 Channel Badge – Click on the "Gear" icon in the Chat window and select Edit Appearance to select the Level 1 (Bronze) Overwatch League Channel Badge.
    - If you already have the badge equipped, you must unequip it and reequip it to unlock this challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019Ashe Twitch Emote

• Connect your BattleNet account on Twitch - To connect your account go to the Connections tab in your settings.
    - Requires a Blizzard BattleNet Account. Click here for linking instructions.
    - You must unlink and relink your account if your account is already linked to Twitch to claim this challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019Tracer Twitch Emote

• Cheer 50 bits - Click the Bits icon in the Chat window to start cheering.
    - Reward: OWL2019Doomfist Twitch Emote

Stage 1 Week 3 (February 25th, 2019 – March 3rd, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019Roadhog Twitch Emote

• Cheer once for your favorite team - Cheer for your favorite team by clicking on the Bits icon in the Chat window.
    - Requires the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to complete and you must designate your favorite team.
    - Reward: OWL2019Zayra Twitch Emote

• Watch any 1 match in Command Center – Click "Watch Now" at the top of the video to use Command Center. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019Winston Twitch Emote

Stage 1 Week 4 (March 3rd, 2019 – March 10th, 2019)
  • Cheer 1 MegaCheer - Click the Bits icon in Chat, choose a team, and cheer 300+ Bits.
    - Reward: OWL2019Mercy Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Zenyatta Twitch Emote

• Cheer once using any cheermote – Click the Bits icon in Chat and select any Cheermote to cheer.
    - Requires 50 bits to cheer, can stack with other bit related challenges.
    - Reward: OWL2019Ana Twitch Emote

Stage 1 Week 5 (March 11rd, 2019 – March 17th, 2019)
  • Cheer once using any cheermote – Click the Bits icon in Chat and select any Cheermote to cheer.
    - Requires 50 bits to cheer, can stack with other bit related challenges.
    - Reward: OWL2019salt Twitch Emote

• Equip a Global Badge – Click on the "Gear" icon in the Chat window and select Edit Appearance to select any Global Badge from Overwatch League.
    - If you already have the badge equipped, you must unequip it and reequip it to unlock this challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019bioticgernade Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019shuriken Twitch Emote

Stage 1 Playoffs (March 18th, 2019 – March 24th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019hammerdown Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019dragonblade Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019selfdestruct Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Week 1 (April 1st, 2019 – April 7th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019Bastion Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019yellowdragons Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019adorable Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Week 2 (April 8th, 2019 – April 14th, 2019)
  • Cheer once using any Cheermote – Click the Bits icon in Chat and select any Cheermote to cheer.
    - Reward: OWL2019confident Twitch Emote

• Watch any 1 match in Command Center - Watch any 1 match in Command Center_
    - Requires the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to complete
    - Reward: OWL2019Hanzo Twitch Emote

• Cheer 1 MegaCheer - Click the Bits icon in Chat, choose a team, and cheer 300+ Bits. Note: this will also complete the “Use a Cheermote” challenge.
    - Requires 300 bits to cheer, can stack with other bit related challenges.
    - Reward: OWL2019Sombra Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Week 3 (April 15th, 2019 – April 21st, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019Wreckingball Twitch Emote

• Cheer 1 MegaCheer - Click the Bits icon in Chat, choose a team, and cheer 300+ Bits. Note: this will also complete the “Cheer 50 Bits” challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019primalrage Twitch Emote

• Watch on 2 or more different days this week - Watch the Overwatch League channel live on 2 or more different days this week. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Requires the purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to complete
    - Reward: OWL2019soundbarrier Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Week 4 (April 22nd, 2019 – April 28th, 2019)
  • Cheer Once for your Favorite Team - Cheer for your favorite team by clicking on the Bits icon in the Chat window.
    - Reward: OWL2019nanoboost Twitch Emote

• Cheer once using any Cheermote – Click the Bits icon in Chat and select any Cheermote to cheer.
    - Reward: OWL2019Brigitte Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019soundbarrier Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Week 5 (April 29th, 2019 – May 5th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019transcendence Twitch Emote

• Watch 2 different days – Watch the Overwatch League channel live on 2 or more different days this week. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019moltencore Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019thumbsup Twitch Emote

Stage 2 Playoffs (May 6th, 2019 – May 12th, 2019)
  • Cheer 1 MegaCheer - Click the Bits icon in Chat, choose a team, and cheer 300+ Bits. Note: this will also complete the “Cheer 50 Bits” challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019amari Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Solider76 Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019hampsterball Twitch Emote

All-Star Weekend (May 13th, 2019 – May 19th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019Pacific1 Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019hype Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Atlantic2 Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Week 1 (June 3rd, 2019 – June 9th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019kambo Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019valkyrie Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019headshot Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Week 2 (June 10th, 2019 – June 16th, 2019)
  • Cheer Once for your Favorite Team - Cheer for your favorite team by clicking on the Bits icon in the Chat window.
    - Reward: OWL2019sweat Twitch Emote

• Watch 2 different days – Watch the Overwatch League channel live on 2 or more different days this week. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019calavera Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019infrasight Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Week 3 (June 17th, 2019 – June 23rd, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019orisa Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019crusader Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019pb Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Week 4 (June 24th, 2019 – June 30th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019Lucio Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019heraldry Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019coalescence Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Week 5 (July 1st, 2019 – July 7th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019lotus Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019stop Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019gravitonsurge Twitch Emote

Stage 3 Playoffs (July 8th, 2019 – July 14th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019BOB Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Pharah Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019tripkill Twitch Emote

Stage 4 Week 1 (July 22nd, 2019 – July 28th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019torbjornicon Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019symmetra Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019blaster Twitch Emote

Stage 4 Week 2 (July 29th, 2019 – August 4th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019ganymede Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Reaper Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019basier Twitch Emote

Stage 4 Week 3 (August 5th, 2019 – August 11th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019minefield Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019barrier Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019bny Twitch Emote

Stage 4 Week 4 (August 12th, 2019 – August 18th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019rally Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019zzz

- Reward: OWL2019MoiraTwitch Emote

Stage 4 Week 5 (August 19th, 2019 – August 25th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019bowler Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019pulsebomb Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019soldier76icon Twitch Emote

Playoffs - Week 1 (September 2nd, 2019 - September 8th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019deathspray

- Reward: OWL2019Torbjorn Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Murloc Emote

Playoffs - Week 2 (September 9th, 2019 - September 15th, 2019)
    - Reward: OWL2019barrage Emote

- Reward: OWL2019Junkrat

- Reward: OWL2019riptire Twitch Emote

Playoffs - Grand FInals (September 23rd, 2019 - September 29th, 2019)

- Reward: OWL2019Mei

• Watch the grand finals in Command Center – Click "Watch Now" at the top of the video to use Command Center. Note: this challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019pachimari Emote

- Reward: OWL2019teatime Twitch Emote

Stage Challenges

Stage Personal Challenge – Stage 1 (February 11th, 2019 – March 24th, 2019)
  • Complete 13+ weekly Personal Challenges - Complete 13 or more weekly Personal Challenges in Stage 1 to complete the Stage Challenge and level-up your Overwatch League Channel Badge.
    - Reward: Level up your 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass Twitch Badge

Stage Personal Challenge – Stage 2 (April 1st, 2019 – May 12th, 2019)
  • Complete 13+ weekly Personal Challenges - Complete 13 or more weekly Personal Challenges in Stage 1 to complete the Stage Challenge and level-up your Overwatch League Channel Badge.

Stage Personal Challenge – Stage 3 (June 3rd, 2019 – July 21st, 2019)

Stage Personal Challenge – Stage 4 (July 22nd, 2019 –August 25th, 2019)

Stage Personal Challenge – Playoffs (September 2nd, 2019 –September 22nd, 2019)
    - Please note that this challenge cannot be earned again if you already leveled up your badge in the first four stages.

Stage Personal Challenge – Grand Finals (September 23rd, 2019 –September 29th, 2019)
    - Please note that this challenge cannot be earned again if you already leveled up your badge in the first four stages.

*Please note, I am investigating the issue of the terms of the stage promotion challenges changing from 10 to 13. I apologize for any misinformation provided earlier.

Overwatch League Community Challenges

Community Challenges - Stage 1 (Starting February 11th, 2019)
  • Cheer 40 Million Bits - As a community, cheer a collective 40 million Bits to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute a cheer of 50+ Bits to qualify for the rewards. Note: Bits cheered for Personal Challenges contribute to this Community Challenge.
    _- This community challenge tracks bits cheered starting in stage 1.
    - Reward: OWL2019potg Twitch Emote

• 200,000 people watch in Command Center (FULFILLED) - To complete this challenge, 200,000 community members must watch live in Command Center throughout the Stage (This is now fulfilled). As an individual, watch 1 game in Command Center to qualify for the rewards. Note: watching in Command Center to complete Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge. This challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019gg Twitch Emote

• Cheer 40,000 MegaCheers (FULFILLED) - As a community, initiate a collective 40,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    _- This community challenge tracks bits cheered starting in stage 1.
    - Reward: OWL2019ez Twitch Emote

• Gift 10,000 All-Access Passes - As a community, gift 10,000 All-Access Passes to complete this challenge. As an individual, gift 1 All-Access Pass to qualify for the rewards.
    - Requires a gift purchase of the 2019 Twitch All-Access Pass to a different Twitch user to complete.
    - Reward: OWL2019gift1 Twitch Emote

Community Challenges - Stage 2 (Starting April 4th, 2019)
  • Cheer 15,000 MegaCheers (FULFILLED) - As a community, initiate a collective 15,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019McCree Twitch Emote

• 75,000 people watch in Command Center (FULFILLED) - To complete this challenge, 75,000 community members must watch live in Command Center throughout the Stage. As an individual, watch 1 game in Command Center to qualify for the rewards. Note: watching in Command Center to complete Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge. This challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019ryugekiken Twitch Emote

• Cheer 15 Million Bits - As a community, cheer a collective 15 million Bits to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute a cheer of 50+ Bits to qualify for the rewards. Note: Bits cheered for Personal Challenges contribute to this Community Challenge.
    - This community challenge tracks bits cheered starting in stage 2.
    - Reward: OWL2019dk Twitch Emote

• Cheer 150,000 times for your team - As a community, cheers any amount of bits (minimum of 50) for 150,000 times. As an individual, you must cheer at least 50 bits for your assigned favorite team. Note: Bits cheered for Personal Challenges contribute to this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019tk Twitch Emote

Community Challenges - Stage 3 (Starting June 3rd, 2019)
  • Cheer 15,000 MegaCheers (FULFILLED) - As a community, initiate a collective 15,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019quadkill Twitch Emote

• Cheer 15 Million Bits - As a community, cheer a collective 15 million Bits to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute a cheer of 50+ Bits to qualify for the rewards. Note: Bits cheered for Personal Challenges contribute to this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019dragonstrike Twitch Emote

• 75,000 people watch in Command Center (FULFILLED) - To complete this challenge, 75,000 community members must watch live in Command Center throughout the Stage. As an individual, watch 1 game in Command Center to qualify for the rewards. Note: watching in Command Center to complete Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge. This challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019buckle Twitch Emote

• Use 50,000 Cheermotes - As a community, cheer for big plays using a collective 50,000 Cheermotes (any) to complete this challenge. As an individual, cheer using any Cheermote 1+ times to qualify for the rewards. Note: Cheermotes cheered for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019kaboom Twitch Emote

Community Challenges - Stage 4 (Starting July 22nd, 2019)
  • Cheer 15,000 MegaCheers - As a community, initiate a collective 15,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019glhf Twitch Emote

• 50,000 people watch in Command Center (FULFILLED) - To complete this challenge, 50,000 community members must watch live in Command Center throughout the Stage. As an individual, watch 1 game in Command Center to qualify for the rewards. Note: watching in Command Center to complete Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge. This challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019overtime Twitch Emote

• Use 45,000 Cheermotes - As a community, cheer for big plays using a collective 45,000 Cheermotes (any) to complete this challenge. As an individual, cheer using any Cheermote 1+ times to qualify for the rewards. Note: Cheermotes cheered for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019bandage Twitch Emote

- Reward: OWL2019emp Twitch Emote

Community Challenges - Playoffs (Starting September 2nd, 2019)
  • Cheer 3,000 MegaCheers (Fulfilled) - As a community, initiate a collective 15,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019meteorstrike Twitch Emote

• Use 7,000 Cheermotes (Fulfilled) - As a community, cheer for big plays using a collective 7,000 Cheermotes (any) to complete this challenge. As an individual, cheer using any Cheermote 1+ times to qualify for the rewards. Note: Cheermotes cheered for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019castpunch Twitch Emote

• 15,000 people watch in Command Center (Fulfilled) - To complete this challenge, 15,000 community members must watch live in Command Center throughout the Stage. As an individual, watch 1 game in Command Center to qualify for the rewards. Note: watching in Command Center to complete Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge. This challenge can only be completed by viewing in your browser.
    - Reward: OWL2019castpunch Twitch Emote
    - Reward: OWL2019clap Twitch Emote

Community Challenges - Grand Finals (Starting September 23rd, 2019)
  • Cheer 3,000 MegaCheers - As a community, initiate a collective 15,000 MegaCheers of any kind to complete this challenge. As an individual, contribute 1+ MegaCheers to qualify for the rewards. Note: MegaCheers for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019tacvisor Twitch Emote

• Use 5,000 Cheermotes - As a community, cheer for big plays using a collective 5,000 Cheermotes (any) to complete this challenge. As an individual, cheer using any Cheermote 1+ times to qualify for the rewards. Note: Cheermotes cheered for Personal Challenges will also go towards this Community Challenge.
    - Reward: OWL2019leek Twitch Emote

5 Likes

Lost me there

62 Likes

Thanks for the heads up chief, wouldn’t have known about the challenges until way too late otherwise.

4 Likes

I want to be a potato

2 Likes

Who else thinks this will be the last season of Overwatch league?

34 Likes

No problem, yeah I am trying to get as much information as quick as possible. With this, the Community Countdown event, and more, its going to be a busy time for me the next few days.

4 Likes

I sure want it to be OWL is killing this game.

23 Likes

So now it’s a twitch battlepass rather than just giving me the content.
I’m beginning to regret my purchase

8 Likes

Ouch, I can imagine. Good luck with that.

1 Like

i love how almost all these challenges are about spending more $$$

29 Likes

What I find funny is that the season has not even started yet and the community challenges already indicate that we as a community have cheered more than 1 million bits since the reset and given away more than 1,000 All-Access Passes to other users.

5 Likes

We still don’t need to purchase anything to get free tokens beyond watching, right?

This question right here, please.

I’m here before the pin.

That feel when you want the All Access pass, but you broke af

1 Like

Prepare to see a huge hit in your viewership ratings.

8 Likes

I mean, yeah. Only those that watch it because they like it are going to watch it.
Since there’s nothing to get from it unless you pay.

Though if we still get OWL tokens for free that’s a different story. Gotta get all those pink skins.

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

I should clarify, challenges are only offering twitch emotes and badges. if you look deeper I do believe we will still get the streaming rewards for out token drops but this is yet to be confirmed.

Based on the fact that they are teasing several of the gray skins which have not been obtainable, I do believe there will be in-game items available to capture through the challenges later on in the season.

1 Like