Overwatch Esports 2024 Schedule - Earn Rewards

Pour one out for Overwatch League and Overwatch Contenders.

From their ashes rises a phoenix with new high tier Overwatch play - and new viewership incentives - Overwatch Esports

This non-official thread is to track and discuss Overwatch Esports viewership incentives (Overwatch in-game rewards for watching Overwatch Championship programming), its scheduling, and to a lesser extent other Overwatch rewards incentive programs (Calling All Heroes, generic twitch.tv skin/spray/battle pass tier skip campaigns)

Standard Disclaimer - I will try to keep this top post up to date with the latest campaign info, but keep in mind I do this in my free time, I donā€™t work for Blizzard.

Overwatch Calling All Heroes 2024-25 - Major 1 - June 8th - June 9th

Go to a participating live twitch.tv channel, including ow_esports

• Watch for 1 hour and claim the reward: Spring Hammond Player Icon
  • Watch for 2 hours and claim the reward: Venture Monarch Skin (Rare)
  • Watch for 4 hours and claim the reward: Flower Friends Spray
  • Watch for 5 hours and claim the reward: Ganymedeā€™s Meadow Name Card

Saturday, June 8, 2024 6:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time - Calling All Heroes: Major 1 - Day 1
    Sunday, June 9, 2024 6:00 PM Coordinated Universal Time - Calling All Heroes: Major 1 - Day 2 (Finals)

• 24 Likes

Hopefully this one gets pinned soon :slight_smile:

Iā€™m very curious to see what the OWCS rewards will be. I think it starts next month?

1 Like

As per the new Overwatch Esports website registration started this week until the end of February, actual matches start in March 2024

Competition
  • Takes place from March 1-24, 2024
  • Watch live on Overwatch Esports Channels
  • 1 Like

Thanks for the post and the times as usual.

1 Like

Thanks for the post. Youā€™re amazing.

What timezone are the listed times based off of? Pst?

The times should be automatically converted to your local time. So according to the times posted, the first stream should start in less then 2 hours.

2 Likes

Calling all heroes lliiiiive now

EDIT: Did they get rid of ā€˜double dippingā€™? Iā€™m getting viewing credit for the Calling all Heroes campaign but not the ā€˜Complete your Battle Passā€™ campaign.

2 Likes

I think that came with the swap to the new continual earning without having to claim each item before continuing on. I noticed a similar case with the Mauga campaign and a WoW campaign. I noticed the WoW campaign on its last day and started watching both, only to notice the WoW campaign gaining progress, while the Mauga one paused. I figure itā€™s the same now for two campaigns from the same game.

In other words, I think Twitch only allows progress for one campaign at a time now.

1 Like

Suuuucks, but it is what it is.

They didnā€™t even bother adding a skin as an end reward this timeā€¦

Which skin would they even add? Theyā€™re retiring the contenders branding very soon

But I guess they could just add them until the owcs actually starts

If you did work for blizzard you would have been laid off with the rest of them.

4 Likes

Not watching since they fired Soe.

2 Likes

I googled ā€œOverwatch Sunrise Avatarā€ and all I got was stuff about Illariā€™s release. Does anyone know what this actually is?

1 Like

FYI, all this information can be found in the blue posts, at the top of the forum. It was LITERALLY just copy and pasted.

Iā€™m already 63% progress towards the Tier 4/8 Hour Reward (CAH 2023-2024 Spray [cell phone]) from yesterdayā€™s stream. Need just under 3 hours to get it today.

Itā€™s a white background with a blue/purple/orange fade Pharah head/helmet. Using it right now myself.

h ttps://i.imgur.com/tkPbhXb.jpeg

1 Like

This author inserts an automatic time format with your region time in the broadcast schedule. In his previous post for 2023 (Overwatch Contenders / League 2023 Schedule - (Ended) ) it was more detailed than the announcements in the pinned posts.
    There was information about all the tournaments (League, Contenders, World Cup), schedules of past and future broadcasts in ONE place. This is very convenient than constantly monitoring pinned posts, and also gives more advanced information about all drops since 2020 (look at his post for 2023, there are tables with all drops).

3 Likes

Okay? I didnā€™t post that reply in a previous thread. Also, Iā€™m just letting you know, this information is all readily available at the top of the forums.

That sounds great! Too bad this post is not thatā€¦

Also, not sure why I would care about schedules of past broadcasts

Anyone know how to do their missions? I played, won a game, and I didnā€™t get points. This thing is confusing.