Overwatch Esports 2024 Schedule - Earn Rewards

omg we’re so barack :smiley:

1 Like

Wait wait waaaait a second, did I “hear” this right?

After the emotional farewell and crying at last years OWWC ending tournament… after hyping up the new format for OW esports scene… Soe was FIRED!!! wtf!!!

“Thanks Obama” to quip a funny meme in “response” also to the writer above me :smiley:

But daaang, joking aside, this bloooooows :expressionless:

Really this is part that bothered me, I can understand if she got canned at the end of the OWL season, but to use her in a video to promote Overwatch Esports as if she was going to be part of it and then let her go seems skeezy/tone deaf/bad form.

I didnt even realize the championships were happening until the last day.

Soo, I take it that we can now unfollow / unsubscribe from the Contenders Twitch channel and the Korean Contenders Twitch channel?

Even the PlayOW channel? Are they gonna make a new channel or continue with PlayOW?

They haven’t announced what happens to the Contenders channels so might want to hold onto them. Sliver of a chance they just change the name on it to preserve the followers.

PlayOW probably won’t change though, that’s Overwatch’s “general” channel.

Hey, I found this page when trying to find this thread and we’ve got more drops in a few days

https:/ /esports.overwatch.com/en-us/news/owcs-2024-season-na-emea-broadcast- details

I guess I can’t post links but I hope separating it is ok

LIFEWEAVER MENTION EVERYONE GET UP!!!

2 Likes

Twitter links work? Sorry not familiar with how forums work.

Saw this earlier and just came to see if others saw it as well.

Looks like for the time being, Kiriko will be the only character that had all three earnable eSports skins as rewards.

Yup, just copy-paste the link and it formats itself into the post.

1 Like

Do we know when are the matches for the new campaign programed to be held?

If yes, could we have, when it’s possible for you Merchenary, to have the OP edited with the info? Thanks very much :slight_smile:

Can we get this topic stickied? Had to track down the old topic to find Merchenary’s profile to then view their activity to find this.

I suggest following all of the relevant channels on Twitch and sign up for notifications. Most times I am earning drops from my phone. Think the first matches are in Japan/Asia though so it could be overnight.

The drops show on Twitch right now and says to watch on these participating channels:

[ow_esports](h ttps://www.twitch.tv/ow_esports) and [WDGJAPAN_ow](h ttps://www.twitch.tv/wdgjapan_ow) (Had to add a space after the h in https since I cannot post links.)

2 Likes

Schedule for APAC

Leaving it here if Merchenary wants to update main post

Japan
Monday, February 26, 2024 8:00 AM
Tuesday, February 27, 2024 8:00 AM
Wednesday, February 28, 2024 8:00 AM

Pacific
Thursday, February 29, 2024 10:00 AM

Korea
Friday, March 1, 2024 8:00 AM
Saturday, March 2, 2024 8:00 AM
Sunday, March 3, 2024 8:00 AM

5 Likes

Thanks for the Twitch links and stream times!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up :star:. Updated the OP

1 Like

That’s weird ontwitch it says it started onnthe. 21st.

I noticed that, they must have changed the start date at some point. Neither required twitch channel shows any recent streams so we didn’t miss anything. :woman_shrugging:

And the drops still aren’t. Active very weird very weird