Overwatch 2 thoughts šŸ˜†

So what do you think?

Weā€™ve seen some of whatā€™s to come, but not all, so what do you think so far?

Iā€™m actually excited for the story and such, I just hope itā€™s really good. The graphics update is pretty cool, and single player customization is amazing.

But I wonā€™t get ahead of myself yet, letā€™s see how this goesšŸ‘

How about you? The cinematic was very pretty! What did you like and what did you not like? What are you most excited for? Go crazy!!:heart:

PS

Mercyā€™s new hair is so cute lol

15 Likes

Iā€™m happy they kept their promise of not having us pay for new heroes and maps. And that thereā€™ll be crossplay so us OW1 players will not be forced to pay for a new game to play PVP.

6 Likes

I wonder what the governments will do if they figure out Overwatch is back.

2 Likes

I would buy the ā€œDLCā€ for the story, not problem. But i need more infos.
(i made a thread with my questions We need more infos about OW2 )

1 Like

While I want more information before I make a concrete decision, this is looking to be a day 1 purchase for me.

On the notes of OW1, however, Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s anything left to announce for the game. Soujorn was confirmed to be a launch hero and they ā€œwill not be talking about her today.ā€ Echo though seemed to be completely neglected despite appearing in the cinematic.
Could we perhaps be getting Echo soon? Iā€™m hopeful.

2 Likes

i think its a blatant attempt to make more monies from a failing company and it will be nothing special at allā€¦

5 Likes

They said weā€™d be getting multiple heroes, however since they were talking about OW2 and we have no idea when itā€™s releasing, we perhaps wont be getting a new hero this month.

2 Likes

Iā€™m jittering with excitement! I canā€™t wait! Been looking forward to this announcement for two years and it looks better than I expected. I didnā€™t expect the engine to get an upgrade as well so that will be neat.

Only thing I couldnā€™t find was a release date or even what year/quarter itā€™ll be out?

1 Like

Gameplay looks fun im just worried that with this we wont be getting hero 32 this month

1 Like

Iā€™m still curious as to why Echo was completely ignored though.

It wasnā€™t even like they couldnā€™t have mentioned her, they just didnā€™t. So Iā€™m suspiciousā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Eh, I donā€™t care about PvE so Iā€™m not buying it.

1 Like

Annoyed mostly because I know I most likely wonā€™t have money to get it when it releases :((

1 Like

RDR2, Death Stranded, Outer worlds, Elden Ring, Cyberpunkā€¦ bb Overwatch PVE DLC rip off :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jeff didnt mention it was a playable demo on the floor either im hoping they were just running out of time for the opening ceremony and we will hear about hero 32 in the whats next panel soon

1 Like

It would be a day one also for me. For example: if they say that, me, that have OW1 will have a discount on OW2 and my OW1 will be replaced with OW2 with all my skins like they said, iā€™m ok. No problem. I would play for ā€œstory dlcā€. I really hope this weekend we will know it

Wowā€¦ what did you reasonably expect?

This looks sooooo good. It makes me want to play Genji again.

an apology would be a nice start.

1 Like
  • Blizzard announces story mode
  • I get hyped
  • Blizzard also shows that the story mode will focus on the same characters as always(Winston/Tracer/Genji/Reinhardt)
  • My hype goes poof

Why have story mode if they are always the same characters hogging the story? I donā€™t need more lore about Genji. What about Pharah, for example? Or Wrecking Ball? Or Bastion? Or Asheā€¦?

1 Like

Death StrandingšŸ˜± I forgot I need to pre order it, that launch trailer was amazing!!

1 Like