Overwatch 2 Launches October 4 as a Free-to-Play Live Experience

They are liars, all of them. There is no PvE side.

1 Like

Remember a while back when Blizzard announce that all Overwatch owners would get access to the pvp content for free? Like they was doing us a favor by doing that? Really? Free access to a free to play game? Oh thank you so much. lol :rofl:

10 Likes

I AM the only one that not glorify blizz annoucment?

Ok spooktober 4 EA, free to Play.

But… We get diablo immortal and its full of microtradactions, and they just come up with yea its for hardcore grainding.
What microtradactions will ow2 have?

Plus
After 3 years we get support
After 4 years we get tank

Dont get me wrong im also hyped but… Theres other PPL Playin a differend role than DPS.

For sure im hyped and wanna test Junker Q and Yokai and hyped for new way to bully genji’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a nice argument, how about you back it up with a source.

1 Like

There’s literally not a single mention of PvE in the release trailer lmao
It’s cancelled

1 Like

So you got no source at all to back it up? No official word?

Okay then.

This was 3 days ago from the community manager, please stop.

6 Likes

Yeah I totally trust blizzard employees :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At this point I can only assume you’re being willfully obtuse for the sake of provocation and attention, have a good day.

6 Likes

They’ve already lied to us, I don’t trust them anymore.

4 Likes

So, D.Va redesign looks amazeballs. And Mercy looks so hot it’s nearly unbearable. Don’t love Doom so much but it’s fine. I’ll get used to it.

1 Like

This is great! Looking forward to the June 16 Overwatch 2 Reveal Event livestream.
I am really hoping for Cross-Progression with the update to Overwatch 2.

That’s because they’re saving all the big new stuff for June 16th, the official big reveal day they’re doing (which is mentioned in today’s announcement).

Bring back Pink Mercy NOW! :pleading_face:
Remember more times we have this event, then we will get more money for the better and more accurate breast cancer research, then more lives are saved! :dove:

This is great to see!
Junker tank* reveal + cinematic teaser, kitsune support, new skins, weapon flourishes, and release date.

I’m excited! Junkerqueen feels practically guaranteed for the next beta, as well.

1 Like

There will be no “big stuff” on june 16th

1 Like

June 16th is just another 30 minutes “small talk” stream then another radio silence. So yeah, they straight up lying again.

3 Likes

I’m also curious if their comments about the game being social and wanting more people to play it will extend to WoW in Dragonflight as well? Will they be getting a F2P announcement next?

Or perhaps they will add OW2 benefits to their subscription (currently just WoW and Classic WoW) and give you X free loot boxes per week or whatever while you’re subbed. I don’t think WoW by itself has managed to keep that many players subbed in recent years, so trying to add more value to their sub across all their games might keep a much larger number of subscribers.

Although, once MS buys them out, maybe they’ll just merge WoW subs into the Microsoft Game Pass.

F2P?

You better have some seriously good anti-cheat system in place or this game is as good as dead.

4 Likes

And yet, you are here posting on a Blizzard forum. Might want to stick to reddit.

2 Likes