Overwatch 2 Launches October 4 as a Free-to-Play Live Experience

Had called this a while back. Many times.
People need to start paying attention to the things Blizzards says. As they dont say certain things straight out but in their own PR talk kind of way.

1 Like

Well, I hope blizz is able to handle the bots wave like Team Fortress 2 is currently experiencing.

God, thatā€™s really going to be annoying.

3 Likes

If im reading this right the early access is the pvp stuff and its to tide us over till the pve drop.

1 Like

Overwatch players still thinking their game is unique special and different even after it crashed and burned so hard for a few years that everyone collectively ridiculed it and moved onto the several similar games that exist

idk why they are making this about paladins, tbh, seems to me like ow players still have confidence issues and forget that multiple games of the same genre can exist at the same timeā€¦

2 Likes

So I think they forgot to embed this video to their post

1 Like

Ok itā€™s ,f2p" for all? O.o or f2p for overwatch 1 player? I hope that when the overwatch goes to full f2p, it will not be microtransactions straight from diablo immortalā€¦

Btw. Symmetra have the BEST visual rework. I love this new look is so awesome! So if Queen is tank, ,Fox girl" is support or we got more hero? <: Btw. Orisa is so rude now xD that thumb down 10/10 xD So finally we got good news finallyā€¦

3 Likes

The music of the trailer looked very awesome!

2 Likes

Itā€™s F2P for everyone, at least OW2 PvP, I figured.

1 Like

Its F2P as per PvP, pretty sure the PvE part is locked behind 40-59.99 bucks.

2 Likes

When are we going to know if OW and OW2 share the same account licence? Iā€™d love to play on my main account for OW2.

1 Like

How will we know who is a smurf and who isnā€™t? If anything, OW2 solved that problem by removing player borders. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

For free = Unlimited smurfs

12 Likes

I was just joking sheesh

1 Like

didnt seem like a joke to me but if so, sorry

im just extremely exhausted of this whole ā€œripoffā€ song and dance that keeps happening in between any game that looks remotely similar to eachother.

cant people enjoy both games??

1 Like

Lol @ everyone saying 2023 release date

Did they do that, though? Thereā€™s been rumors of OW2 doing it (Iā€™m fine with that), but the video shows no HUD.

I see Paladins and Overwatch as rivals just like FIFA and PES, Valorant and Counterstrike, DOTA and LOL etc. I donā€™t care about the rip off stuff

1 Like

:rofl: one of them was like ā€œis it the new maps ? i donā€™t care about this gameā€ :rofl:

1 Like

Overwatch F2P-game is going to be a cash grab shop and suck butt.

7 Likes

i just see them as alternatives, i play Overwatch and Paladins alike because its good to have multiple games to play

sometimes i get exhausted of paladins (please stop quitting my games people) and would play Overwatch2 (when it existed)

sometimes i get exhausted of overwatch 2 (Please stop quitting my games people) and play paladins.

id be willing to give Valorant or R6S a try but i dont like CS:GO style games, same thing for Apex since i dont like battle royales

theres a gundam hero shooter coming out soon-ish actually, seemed fun even though im not into gundam, might give that a try too.

2 Likes