Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Well I was playing with them the ones that are locked now

2 Likes

its normal that I can use all heroes? and I dont have any challenges for that?

1 Like

Dude blizzard, I have OW1 and i also purchase the premium Ana and Mei skin in OW1 but now you lock this 2 heroes in OW2 ?? Why do you have to do me like that my man?

I merged my psn account to my battle net a few days ago and today it finally said merge complete just for me to still have all characters locked and none of my stuff transfered. I cant even unlock the locked heroes because hero challenges dont show anymore either.

1 Like

I just bought the battle pass I had all of the characters unlocked and as soon as the purchase went through I lost all of my characters

I have an issue with my heroes getting locked even though I was playing with them perfectly fine a few minutes prior. Now I cant unlock them and play them ecause I have no hero missions

Exactly that’s what happened to me but I didn’t buy the battle pass

I just got lock half of my heroes after this update and I’m a ow1 player. what does this update fix??

1 Like

Same here. Some heroes are locked for me too but I bought and played overwatch 1 before

1 Like

Now I get into que for thr game then get to game server just for it to log me out wtf Blizzard?

My overwatch play button keep on be blur blue and it still show overwatch will be back on october 4th 2022, i reinstall it once and it keep saying that, any idea to fix my problem?

OW player since the beginning, played earlier today, and all my heros are now locked with no option to merge

I’ve merged my account from the one time I played on switch and now all my heroes have nothing saved in voice line or spray slots. I still have everything but I need to reassign them hero by hero :confused: Could be intended but its pretty annoying

me too but there is no form to have it

characters locked, fix your g0ddamn game already

1 Like

bro now it wont even let me login to overwatch 2 with LC 202…
Still have nothing in my “merged” account cant even unlock the heroes I was just playing with.

Well they are doing maintenance in 2 minutes

Update: nothing changed :wink:

I think last update locked heroes for everyone with no battle pass, even for Overwatch 1 players. I hope it will be fixed soon.

I was just playing earlier and i had all characters unlocked now they are locked saying to check challenges and there’s no challenge available

4 Likes