Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

So i merged the account, which was supposed to fix the missing skins problem, and now the few skins that i still had are gone too and most heroes are locked on top of that (which they weren’t before the merge) ?

10/10 would recommend to my worst enemies

3 Likes

Mine said the merge was done but I’m now back in the queue after playing some quick play, my stuff is locked still so, expect to be put back in the queue I guess

1 Like
2 Likes

buenas noches, al conectarme esta noche al overwatch2 me aparecen varios campeones bloqueados indicando que tengo que comprar el pase de batalla o completar desafios.

gracias por su ayuda
quedo atento

while playing, i joined a group and played arcade push only, this seemed to reset the stats build toward my weekly challenge for dmg done and healing done, this has to get fixed and my points need to be refunded thats 10000xp towards a battle pass level i lost because of the tracker failing.

hours of gameplay lost.

Good for you. I cant even compilte toturials mode

1 Like

I have bought the battle pass and the heroes are locked, I had a previous OW1 account as well Come on guys this is too many issues if you want to steal our money buying battle passes at least make it work as expected

4 Likes

My Accounts merger got approved, however, my characters are now locked, and I do not have ANY of my cosmetics/old history/anything. It downgraded my OW by merging AND robbed me of my Original stuff too. lol

3 Likes

you will get sent back in merge queue again, same thing just happened to me

Aw man. Account was fine until I bought the Season Pass. Now everything is locked, including everything I had for being an OW1 player.
Logging out and in, the game and the app, doesn’t work unfortunately. D:

1 Like

Like everyone after the merger of my ps4 and battle.net account I lost all skins, Overwatch progress.
I’m not even angry but rather sad.
I hope that will be fixed.
:sob: :smiling_face_with_tear:

yeah exactly its the same thing for me. please patch this fast bruh i spent money on cosmetics. this is not acceptable.

Hi there,
Noticed some BSOD’s and crashes on my PC, however, I think this game might need temperature throttling to prevent system damage. After the first few crashes, I started watching the stats and my GPU temp was hitting 80 degrees Celsius, where it would BSOD shortly thereafter. This happens mostly in total mayhem. I would love to see a temp limit control in the settings to automatically downstep to avoid system damage. Granted I’m running 4k 144hz, but I’m on an intel i12900k + 3080TI + 128GB Ram. Regardless, there should be safety protocols in place, as some settings may cause software / hardware damage to someone’s PC if this isn’t looked into. I was playing on the default settings when this happened. I have since lowered them to keep temperature under control but this really shouldn’t happen.

Another minor issue, but annoying as a player with over 2000 hrs in overwatch 1, it’s kind of annoying that randomly (but tonight it seems persistent) all the characters but a few get locked, all my skins and settings / character are saved, but the character itself is locked. Please look into this ASAP.

1 Like

Logged in earlier today and was able to play a couple matches with my full collection of heroes (OW1 veteran). Logged in just now and all of them are locked. Tried relaunching and resetting, nothing worked

2 Likes

tommorow they will announce a new feature, all ow1 players that didnt get their stuff through merging have the special opportunity of getting it back for 19.99$ in the shop XD

I have everything I was playing with the characters that I use but then most of the characters got locked all of a sudden

I waited over 9 hours in the queue to merge and it kept sending me back to the end of the list it finally went through and I’ve got nothing. none of my skins none of my progression has gone through and I don’t know what to do.

Feel like it would be faster to make a ticket, but since the blizzard website forced me here I’ll just say what everyone else is. Iv’e played a LOT of OW. Returning to OW2 my heroes are locked behind challenges when they shouldn’t be. I know its a common bug rn, just recording that it happened.

its not a bug, its a feature :’)

1 Like

Well I was playing with them the ones that are locked now

2 Likes