Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Half of the characters in each role is locked and I had overwatch since 2020.

2 Likes

Why the hell are all my characters locked? Iā€™ve played since 2018 freaking religiously and this is how I get treated? Iā€™m getting pretty over Blizzard at this point.

Youā€™d think a mistake like this wouldnā€™t be let through the dev process. But apparently not. Never again will I buy the battlepass.

4 Likes

Just merged my account and it locked all my characters and didnā€™t give me the year of progress that I have from ow1. I wonā€™t 50 games hoping that my account would merge before I completed it well I got 50 and now the challenge got reset. Just uninstalled until there is a patch that fixes the majority of known issues

1 Like

Your GPU should be automatically throttling itself by that temperature with its Boost 3.0 protocol. If the game is overheating your system then your system might have an issue considering this game uses very little power in comparison to a AAA title.

Also running a RTX3080Ti, mine gets to about 58C with 0db fans (fans running 0rpm). I also play on 4K 144Hz (XG43UQ monitor). Maybe check your CPU temperature as well, make sure if you have an AIO that its pump hasnt failed and causing heatsoak in your system.

1 Like

It says my account has finished merging yet all of my skins, emotes, highlight intros, etc. are all gone, every last one. Is there anything I can do to fix that. Iā€™ve already scoured battle.net and restarted my game.

1 Like

Mineā€™s ā€œfinishedā€ merging thrn gone back in the queue twice now, I think itā€™s just a matter of waiting until the issue is fixed

2 Likes

My account just got merged today while I was offline and it locked all of my heroes! I still do not have any of my skins. What was the point of me logging into my xbox account to merge it later on to my PC account? Do you guys still have my 6 years of data collected somewhere? This is frustrating. I was content on waiting for my skins to eventually come back. BUT NOW I CANT PLAY ALL THE HEROES!!! I did not even bother to check if the merge messed up my overwatch watchpoint pack which it probably did. Please someone help me get my account back in order. THIS IS A HORRIBLE LAUNCH BLIZZARD.

I had all my skins and everything and still do but now all the characters are locked.

Same here, glad I am not the only one

yea me too yesterday y was playing with sigma and hanzo and today they appeared blocked

7:14PM and no updateā€¦ Hrmā€¦

Anyone else having the same problem of all the characters beinv locked even after you merged. It wasnt like this earlier. Plus my career stats are glitching or something because every time i go into it, it had different stats each time

1 Like

Alsoā€¦ Played OW1 since launch day. My characters are lockedā€¦ My premium battle pass stuff is GONEā€¦ This is sht. Complete sht. I donā€™t understand how Blizzard can screw up launches and patches on all of their games since 2010. Wow, Diablo, Owā€¦ Jesus.

If you people worked for ANY COMPANY in the real world, you would all be those ā€œUn-Employableā€ statistics.

GLHF you FHā€¦

1 Like

Good Lord, you can tell that Acti/Blizz is owned by Micro$oft now. Weā€™re getting M$ quality updates daily.

Yeah same too but itā€™s probably due to the downtime about to happen

What about everyone whos characters are suddenly locked? can we get someone to address that.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing since 2018. I was on around two hours ago and went to take a break. Logged in about 10 mins ago and now around 20 of my heroes are locked.

2 Likes

Yep was about to see if queue times for games were fixed and then 80% of my heroā€™s were locked.

1 Like

I expected better from a game that was supposed to be released like over a year ago.

Yeah but is is blizzard after all.

1 Like