Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Can log in just fine on Switch, but PC locks me in a loop of being in queue, searching for game server, server connection error, back in queue

Turns out, if you complain and ask for money back. your connection is magically fixed. I’m in. But, still want a refund cause game is broken and unplayable.

Yeah I think it’s the people that merged accounts and it broke somehow.

Where are my characters? Why are they lock?

1 Like

Ask them for a refund… This is a BS culture that is forming among game developers. They set release dates and then release whatever they have expecting the users to debug the game for them, and stress test the serves for them. Too me, this is like selling someone a broken product expecting them to fix it.

Shame I can’t ask for a refund, since I bought the game in 2016

3 Likes

Yeah pretty much. My issue isn’t even really the issues. Its the lack of communication about fixing the issues. I’m sure people are working hard to do something, Its just frustrating we are all here in the dark.

And the fact that streamers were able to play all day (Even with issues) is sorta like salt being rubbed into the wound.

1 Like

Yeah you can, Overwatch 2 is a new product.

It’s a free new product. Overwatch 1 is not eligible for refunds.

1 Like

Anyone elses xbox just crash when playing in a game?.

They’re on their beta server but yea, it’s frustrating.
We need to be patient, even tho it’s boring af. I took the day off tomorrow to play this at launch <.<

Have all my skins from O1, but i have only half of all heroes. It’s so fun, when you have skins, but hero locked.

2 Likes

same problem/feature here

Funny thing I was playing right in the moment WoW Wrath of the Lich King launched and my game didn’t disconnected or crashed altough the servers were full and hundreds of players in one single spot.

This is crazy!!! Why in the world cant i get in on ps4??? This is crazy! 5 and a half hours of watching 0 -20k players ahead of you followed by the error lc-208
Jesus, im gonna go watch paint dry.

1 Like

lmfaoo me too and here we are, not getting bread and staring into the dark infinite loading screen :slight_smile:

i got in for a couple minutes and the second i try to get into a game it kicked me and now im back in the serching for game server loop. been trying since 4pm est. (PC)

Exact same issue. My account has been linked forever, I logged in today on ps5 and there was no merge option, and it wiped everything and replaced it with my pc stats and unlocks (which I had barely played). None of the progress or unlocks from ps4-ps5 are on there. Completely replaced with my pc stats

2 Likes

Ask them for a refund… This is a BS culture that is forming among game developers. They set release dates and then release whatever they have expecting the users to debug the game for them, and stress test the serves for them. Too me, this is like selling someone a broken product expecting them to fix it.

1 Like

I swear to god those squares offend me. If they were gonna make us stare at them for so long they should’ve made it prettier lol.

2 Likes