Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

ayy you as well! Take care !

I mean, why would you play placements right now?

Not being hostile. And if you are the type who only plays Comp, I get it, Just with the state of things right now it seems like a poor choice to try at the moment.

2 Likes

Wow. I finally went from 10000 and droped a thousand at a time until 4000 then it went to connect to a server.
The friendly connecting error appeared again.
And it then kindly put me back into the queue at 20000.
lol.

Progress? I suppose that is maybe better than the loop between find and connection error? Maybe that loop is part of the “DDOS” attack.

1 Like

Ask them for a refund… This is a BS culture that is forming among game developers. They set release dates and then release whatever they have expecting the users to debug the game for them, and stress test the serves for them. Too me, this is like selling someone a broken product expecting them to fix it.

1 Like

I have everything on my account except the Watchpoint pack items.

3 Likes

Can we get an update on login server status, are people in the Americas going to be able to play tonight still? This is ludicrous, they post an update on cosmetic purchases when most people can’t even play the game?

2 Likes

This is my last try before sleeping, im at 5000 in queue.

anyone else not able to merge accounts? when i click it it just doesn’t do anything

The waiting for x number of people keeps going down, once it gets to 0 it just fails to sign in, it fails to talk to the server, it fails everything and then it starts all over again. Surely blizzard has enough money to protect against DDoS and to have larger servers for the surge of people for their new FREE TO PLAY game. This is just horrible. This happened with OW1 but they were not able to identify that the load would be greater with the launch of a Free to Play game that anyone can download and try. This is just negligence.

2 Likes

The " Play " Button is greyed out and it just doesn’t work, will there be a fix or is it something that will be called a feature?

1 Like

Exactly, I literally have been trying for hours to just play game…

I haven’t been able to login a single time… C’mon Blizzard.
Everyone understands a few restarts at a launch, but it’s been HOURS.

2 Likes

Seems like a poor game NO?

After trying to connect for 6 hours now ive gotten into the main menu twice. Both times it states account merge still in queue, battle pass although bought is not showing unlocked nor have I received anything else from the $40 package, Skins and clips are unavailable & worst of all, every time I queue for a match I get thrown back into queue to get into game. Here goes another 5 hours of attempts.

Put me on the list of PS4 players who’s skins, etc. did not transfer over to OW2. It also has many characters locked. It essentially has brought me over as a brand new first time player. Looking forward to having this fixed soon. It all worked fine when I tested the beta.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe the fact that ONLY the players that merged account can’t log in is part of the “DDOS attack” as well. Been trying to login literally for about 6 hours and nothing.

1 Like

It’s release day lol

blizzard needs to close the servers down and fix the problem instead of keeping us all on our toes fix your ego blizzard

2 Likes

Server teams and app dev teams are not the same. Or even the same skill set.
Same thing with artists. When people say “They made X skins when they should be working on blah blah,” what they ignore is that both can (and likely are) happening at the same time.

yes i’m on xbox and having the same issue. i look like a brand new player when i in fact have over 500+ hours. idk why