Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Have not been able to play this damn game at all today. Very pissed and I brought the battle whatever it’s called….very disappointed. You guys had 6 yrs

1 Like

5 HOURS. since ya know… the game was supposed to start. keep crying though, seems to work for ya

1 Like

So I got into the game earlier and everything was fine for a while. Got kicked halfway through a match and started to get the server connection issues, so I decided to wait some hours to get back on. Now I’m back in game but all the heroes are locked? Like I have all my skins from Overwatch 1 on the heroes, I just can’t access the heroes I’m supposed to have access to, which should be everyone, correct?

2 Likes

Guys they are under DDos attack, chill out they try to do the best they can

ive been up since 7 EST PM And As Soon As It Hits 12 I Get On And Ever Since I Wasnt able to log in and its 5:35 and im still stuck in the log in screen,“In Queue: 30000 Players Ahead Of You” Thats What I See Now

I haven’t received my Watchpoint pack, my Skins are all here and my currency from overwatch 1. I followed all the steps. Please don’t tell me I lost what I paid for in the beta and Watchpoint pack. I also live in Arizona and was on at 12pm I waited till 5:02 and got in. 2 Games in it kicked me out and i’m behind 30,000 players. I love overwatch but never have I seen a game launch so awfully. Having overwatch since 2016 and buying the beta and pack, I feel players like me should be the priority , loyal players. I hope there is a refund of some sort, the battle pass is 62 days, some can only get 61 because of this, especially students.

1 Like

Lmfaoo i know right!!! XD

1 Like

Want a break from the ads

2 Likes

I have had Cricket Wireless for 10+ years and will not change my provider just to play this game!
For Overwatch I have; played over 3k hours, 4-shirts, Pop Dolls, Blanket, Poster, Pins, Past Costumes, &more.

After the long wait for Overwatch 2, I was so happy to take the day off and play this game today. But I can’t. Please get rid of SMS authentication!

2 Likes

Like even my profile stats from OW1 carried over. I just can’t access the heroes.

1 Like

thats why good games have a ping/ms lock and other ppl are thinking the same what im typing

do you want a break from the ads

My hype is over :cry::hatched_chick: imma go sleep. I’ll try tomorrow or next week…

6 Likes

I want a break from the ads

So are any of the OW2 teams gonna reply to anyone… maybe give an ETA or any update at all? Or are we just supposed to sit here and wait while OWL teams and streamers are playing happily? Screw the little guys right? Ive been trying to load in since 1PM CST its now 7:39PM CST… nothing from the OW2 teams since the message on the game itself…

12 Likes

I have my heroes but no stats or anything

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Same here, but don’t worry they’ll fix that asap

I think this will be the last product I buy from blizzard

1 Like

I could have swore I remember them saying the Devs would communicate more. Been a pretty quiet 5 hours.

3 Likes