Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Going from Season to Season is gonna kill this game, it’s been nearly two months and you’re already plagued with issues, some of them you don’t even seem to be aware of.

This PS4/PS5 group issue is gonna last until Dec 6th isn’t it? And all of the OWL rewards that you’re lagging behind on as well and lord only knows how many other issues you’re dealing with at the moment.

Please consider taking this game down more often for major maintenance, players will be glad to come back if you’ve made significant progress on fixes, but please do this between Seasons to avoid players losing time on their BP Progress and give them and yourselves a break to try and fix the game people want to play.

9 Likes

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.
We can wait, it’s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

Same here man, I loose more hope every day I won’t get my stuff back

Since now, I cannot see my lastest games in replay… QP, rank or arcade mode, I cannot see that… What happened ?

same here as well. missing a lot of golden weapons and some exclusive skins. got back my origins skins but not the noire. now I’m seeing skins I used to own in the shop. feels like this is a convenient glitch for them to sell back to us our own skins

I was told to come here by Blizzard support about missing the Noire Widow skin. I have all the other Origin skins on my Xbox account (which is what I purchased Overwatch Origins on) except for Noire. I still have the dlc downloaded from xbox one download and am now playing on Xbox Series S.

2 Likes

I don’t recieve my 2000 golden points from Watchpoint Pack. No one could help me. I want my points! Anyone with the same issue?

1 Like

Still don’t have my skins from OW1, career profile is still not updating, now the game reports and replays aren’t showing up, just take the game down for a week and do some actual work on it.

1 Like

I am an Xbox Player and im still missing the Noire Widowmaker skin, i created a ticket and i was told to “add my case replying to the forum post” here so here i am… once more letting you know that i still don’t have my Noire Widowmaker skin… after the “fix”.

3 Likes

Playing on console, im unable to get past the menu, the overlay seems to be stuck on a keyboard and mouse settings despite playing on console. I haven’t been able to play this game not once, missed the events, free skins etc etc

1 Like

I purchased the Watchpoint Pack but it disappears from my transaction history and the store got stuck in loading, didn’t receive the contents of the pack either

1 Like

Still waiting for somebody to acknowledge the issue with OW1 Skins and progress that was lost on the transition from PS4 to PC upon the transition. Everything that I accumulated on my console account was overwritten with my few hours of PC progress. 100’s of hours worth of progress and according to your new pricing almost $1000 worth of cosmetics.

Please let us know what is going on here. It’s been over a month and so far I have had nothing more than automated responses in tickets referring me to this thread where this issue has not been acknowledged for over a month.

2 Likes

To hopefully calm your nerves a bit, but I’m starting to think they aren’t able to properly fix the lost stats and they’re just hoping we’ll forget or go away. We aren’t the ones spending the money on new skins, it’s only going to be the new players who don’t have any skins lol. Wish they would at least rerelease the original ow1 so we can go back to playing a game that felt communal

3 Likes

Wait the Noir widow skin is from purchasing OW1 Origins Edition???

Same thing happened to me. Lost my Noire Widowmaker Skin as well.

2 Likes

I can’t join my friends when they invite me but I can only join them when there are two or more people in the group how can I fix this?

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didn’t talk about it.
We’d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. We’ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 servers’ shutdown.

I’ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if you’re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

This is Day 6 of Console OW players being unable to accept their friends invites to group up and play together.
How many more days will it take for this to become a “Known Issue”? It’s pretty important to your neglected console playerbase.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Too little too late. Your team made overpriced loot transactions a priority over adressing the missing profile stats of your longterm fan base. I dont care if a fix is in the pipeline at this point, it’s blatant disrespect and as someone who has disposable income for the first time in their life, i was willing to play ball with your team prior to launch because of how much i loved the game. I know it wont make the slightest dent on your bottom line but youll never get another dollar or minute played out of me again.