Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I never quit a competitive match, I got server issue that kicked me to the main menu for no reason with no possibility to rejoin the game. Deranked into oblivion with penalties and a ban warning, fix this server issue please.

On console people are having issues with not even being able to get into the game after the update, but apparently blizzard could care less about consoleā€¦

5 Likes

Same, I cant even get in, yet all my friends are able to play on xbox, I just want to play the game

1 Like

all my friends on ps4 can play right now but I canā€™t either

1 Like

Im still missing all my skins from the ā€œGame of the year editionā€ when I merged my accounts

Lets boycott the game until they decide to fix all their major issues. That simply means
Do not buy anything until they can learn about what the word ā€œtransparentā€ means with their consumers/players. None of us are forced to play their game, but when sales go down they can only blame themselves for their failure.

1 Like

Why are our legacy credits disappearing!!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Can we get a comment from the devs regarding the Ice Wall ability not blocking enemies or damage? The community really needs a comment on this. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/meis-ice-wall-is-broken-video-examples/716882

same, completely wiped account and its been a month almost now

sooo i found a way to get into the gameā€¦

all i had to do was create a brand new battle.net account and start all over again (for the 3rd time)

Daily reminder to our friends at Blizzard, since you still didnā€™t talk about it.
Weā€™d like to get our T500 rewards, we grinded for them after all and what happened is clearly a bug, probably related to the changes made to Ranked in OW2. Weā€™ve got proof (screenshots, videos) that we were still in T500 when Ranked got locked ~40 minutes before OW1 serversā€™ shutdown.
We can wait, itā€™s fine, we just want you to acknowledge this issue.

Iā€™ll keep posting this daily until we hear from you guys, and I encourage everyone else affected by this (or even if youā€™re not affected and just wanna help some fellow OW players) to do the same.

1 Like

Thanks Akiyama for addressing this as well. OW2 is quite literally a meme in itself! Just wished they had taken the proper steps or waited a few weeks to get all the kinks sorted out before it went live. Maybe just maybe if they did that, we wouldnā€™t be in this particular mess to begin with.

1 Like

Except some of us that duo queue get the same result. Iā€™m playing with my friend, and this is his first time heā€™s ever played overwatch. I played the original since release and bounced between gold and silver, with my highest rank ever being plat. Anyways, I helped him grind through Quick Play games so we can hop into ranked and have played every game together since. I placed Bronze 5, he placed Bronze 3. We continue to play all of our games together and as of today, he is Gold 5 and I am still Bronze 5. I assure you that ā€œifā€ heā€™s seen as a more skilled player than me by the system, it isnā€™t by such a ridiculous margin that he climbs and I donā€™t. We quite literally have the exact same number of games and win count. The bug either still exists, or the system is designed so poorly that New Players are incredibly favored over Old ones.

5 Likes

PC configurations on Playstation is still an issue that has not been acknowledged. PC-Controlls forced on login (Console)

I beg you look into the LC208 issue with console players that you caused yesterday with the haloween update. I will summarise, various console players, seemingly at random, have had access to the game completely removed by a 100% consistent lc208 error message every single time they log into the game. This wasnt the case pre update. There is no fix for this currently from consumer end, internet resets console resets uninstalling and reinstalling the game nothing works. So frustrating blizzard would do this.

2 Likes

100% positive itā€™s their way of shutting out the Xbox Series S and old gen players. They complained to Microsoft to remove support for series s and were told to bite it.

nah you can just create a new battle.net account and youā€™ll log right in no problems at all

QP match making is still absolute trash even after my stats started tracking correctly. Iā€™ll play games in arcade with high Plat - mid Diamond players with minimum 2 star bronze portrait level and really enjoy myself, then go to QP to complete challenges and get stuck with a team of 4 people in the FTUE or Bronze/Silver players.

Are you prioritising queue times over enjoyment, or trying to artificially pull people to a 50% win/loss ratio? Either way, itā€™s ruining the game. I still feel like I canā€™t even go to ranked right now as people are still complaining about bugged SR after your supposed fix.

Idk what to do anymore. Iā€™ve won 7 games straight twice and my rank hasnā€™t changed. My game level is still showing OW1 rank. Itā€™s showing I havenā€™t completed any comp games at all. Iā€™ve tried to contact support. I put in 3 tickets. Itā€™s been 4 days. Im done. Fix this crap please.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still missing my stuff as well. Hundreds of hours of grinding loot boxes for skins, lost. I really donā€™t care about it that much, but it gave me a little confidence boost playing with my gold weapons. I know it doesnā€™t affect game play, but it always gave me a smile.
I got this response on the ticket I submitted yesterday:
"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to Blizzard Customer Support.

We understand that missing items (emojiā€™s, skins, etc) ingame is never a good feeling and our Overwatch team is working tirelessly in fixing the remaining issues that still persist during launch. Work continues still on fixing the missing skins and when this is fixed, the skins should magically reappear for those that have unlocked the skin."

2 Likes