Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

my game crashed too, any fixes?

6 Likes

Ive waited in queue 4 times now and keep server error any eta on time??

13 Likes

Should we disconnect our console account so we can log in?

7 Likes

the queue is not just over 40 thousand people but when its your turn to log in it will say server error and then put you back at the end of the queue or it will log you out of the account and make you resign.

4 Likes

Canā€™t even get past the login screen

7 Likes

At least yall got to play i ether get a login issue or put in a queue of 40,000 other players

9 Likes

I cant even get sms protect to work because Blizzard hates us Cricket users

6 Likes

why is this even a thing? The Open BETA seemed fineā€¦so happy a paid for the watchpoint pack :roll_eyes: i canā€™t even get into the gameā€¦

18 Likes

Apparently Pc players doesnā€™t even get to the waiting line. It says only that ā€œGame Server Connection Failedā€

12 Likes

Why did you allow us to merge accounts so many days ahead if you STILL **** IT UP??? You punish people who supported you multiple times. Canā€™t log in because I bought the game more than once.

18 Likes

WTF? you did not have enough 1,5 day to test the launch? or you did not expect that someone would decide to enter the game after you stopped releasing content for the first part?

5 Likes

Getting punished because I played on the switch for 5 mins a year ago. Love it.

8 Likes

multi million dollar compagnie lmfao

5 Likes

I also notice that donā€™t have anything from my watchpoint pack.

6 Likes

This idiotic phone # crap is ridiculous.

11 Likes

I canā€™t get into the game. I launch from battlenet, get down to 0 players ahead of me, then it tries to connect several times, fails, then reverts back to 30000 players ahead of me.

12 Likes

Boy, this OW2 gameplay is so much better than OW1. I never knew what the login queue looked like for this gameā€¦

7 Likes

your game suck sadly ā€¦ u either make good servers or donā€™t open ā€¦ guys go play tft

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been in queue with nobody ahead of me for 30 min and now itā€™s 30000 players ahead. TF?

5 Likes

Logged in on Xbox only to see no cosmetics or progression. I owned practically everything in OW1. My accounts were merged long before the server shutdown, Xbox was merged to my battlenet, sms filled out long time ago. Bought watchpoint pack. Iā€™ve taken screenshots of everything I own in the collection knowing something bad like this could happen. Even shows my add ons in the Xbox manage game settings. My Xbox account and PC account should have everything together. Please fix this for all players and donā€™t make us start all over and lose the money we gave you. Itā€™s honestly hurtful for many Iā€™m sure, hope it gets fixed soon.

32 Likes