Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

billion dollar company have no servers sadge

12 Likes

Idk whatā€™s the point of having a schedule when you guys donā€™t deliver on your end of the deal. I think itā€™s BS that yā€™all ainā€™t ready you guys should have been prepared and have this problem fixed already.

7 Likes

I love how they are saying its due to the merger. WHICH we were told to do prior to the games release both PC and console. Lame excuse for a launch honestly, but gamers will still buy and play instead of not playing and letting the company hurt by lack of revenue.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know if thatā€™d help at this point. If I had to guess it is borked from already attempting to merge, disconnecting it likely wonā€™t have resolved the failed merge on their server end. Also, youā€™d have to wait a year, iirc, to reconnect the account just to be able to play today.

So basically that would maybe just leave your ability to connect broke, AND no merge.

1 Like

First of all thanks for the ultrawide fov support. secondly the 21:9 ratio has borders since it actually uses 21:9 which is not the actual ratio for 21:9 monitors, itā€™s an common mistake. other game i play has done this accidentally too.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got the unexpected server error and I have a merged PC/console account. Iā€™m sure you already know this, but please focus on helping people get into the game before handling smaller issues.

12 Likes

Thank god I wasnā€™t the only one

4 Likes

I got thrown out of the game because of random server issues, which suck. i was already in game, i had played a few matches, before i was randomly thrown out :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I am not recieving a code when i try to verify my number, nothing is coming through

4 Likes

Thereā€™s an ishue with the download/purchase with the game on xbox i own a copy of the ov1 trial and it not let me buy the ov2 game for free and it says try the free trial and when i downloaded the game i got the tipical Xbox trial massage

1 Like

Ik is pissing me off lmao :rofl:

i bought the watchpoint pack and i currently have none of it in game.

5 Likes

My pc freezes every time I try to open the game, I exceed the minimum requirements to play and with the beta I had no problem, the technical service is so bugged that it leaves me in an infinite login

3 Likes

Nothing happening for me too

Come on, guys. I couldnā€™t enjoy the Beta back then because my game keeps on crashing/freezing/not responding after a few minutes. Iā€™ve even tried all the possible fixes I can do like uninstalling and reinstalling, scan and repair, lowering the settings, updating my graphics driver and other hardwares but no. Nothing helps!

I just let it slide since it was only the beta test (both 1st phase and 2nd phase) but I wonā€™t let it slide this time since this is already the live servers. Fix this issue, please! I waited years for this update.

Iā€™ve never ever experienced this problem in OW1 even in the highest settings possible. Even my brother doesnā€™t even have to deal with this damn problem and we have the same PC specs.

14 Likes

Sameā€¦ I already went through this queue 3 timesā€¦

You would think after all the games that blizzard have released and the fact that this happens every single time with world of warcraft that blizzard would learn from their mistakesā€¦ but doesnā€™t seem like they do at allā€¦

Currently i have sat in 3 x 40k queues, 1 x 20k queues and still yet to see the damn game.

3 Likes

What about the issue where I keep getting pushed back in the que then never progressing while my friends in discord progress the the que just fineā€¦

4 Likes

I have lost some of my skins like : Slasher 76, Ghost Cassady, Blackwatch Genji etc. also my friend on PS said that his acc got wiped (he have been playing for 4 years on this acc).

8 Likes

merged account with an unexpected error :frowning:

5 Likes