Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

What about:

Cannot click play on the battle.net launcher? That’s my problem right now and nothing is fixing it!

3 Likes

of course my luck i got to queue 0 and the game crashed LOL

7 Likes

I’m getting crash reports, please give a fix for this

5 Likes

I bought the watchpoint pack and don’t have kiriko or the battle pass unlocked

49 Likes

No rewards from buying the premium battle pass and my coins are gone.

12 Likes

My PC is restarting every time i try to open the game, this never happened in the betas, wtf…?

4 Likes

I bought battle pass on website with coins, but it is not showing up in game that I bought it.

7 Likes

With the missing skin issues from those able to get in and with the attempted merge of multiple accounts throwing off the rest of us, there seems to be a problem in upgrading Overwatch 1 accounts for use in Overwatch 2. Sad to see, hope it gets resolved.

8 Likes

Same been 45 minutes I’m not getting anything…feels bad

20,0000 people ahead of me, and apparently people who get in are missing skins, coins, a bunch of stuff.

Connection issues as well, error messages left and right, great job blizzard, great job :clap:

27 Likes

Yeah me too. Played one match, stopped for lunch, came back and zero people in queue yet I can’t get in. Great start!

3 Likes

Lol at least you can get an option to launch the game, I can’t even add a phone number to my account to even get a chance to launch the game

10 Likes

pretty sure sms protect has one or two extra screws loose, but I mean we stan the girlboss gatekeep mentality

8 Likes

I got the same problem here. :frowning:

I didn’t get anything from the watchpoint pack, i purchased it a few hours ago, is this related?

10 Likes

I was mid game, queued for 30+ mins, finally get in, kicked mid match with ‘unexpected server error’ now I have to sit in a 40k player queue which ISN’T MOVING??? Why are we not allowed right back in? Why do we have to queue when it’s Blizz’s fault???

6 Likes

My pc got a blue screen while I was waiting to get in this has never happened

4 Likes

First online game launch?

10 Likes

I know better than logging off during a new release too, I just thought they couldn’t take my skins, coins, and then make me log in a queue again.

I don’t like being wrong T.T

3 Likes