Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Or maybe he was the culprit of the alleged DDoS attacks :joy:

3 Likes

The key word: ā€œAllegedā€

2 Likes

i was able to unlink and relink it on 3 different accounts and now its just not working, surely it would tell me if i had to wait a year haha and even when i tried relinking my old account, which i should be able to do, exact same error

maybe it has something to do with the removal of the SMS Protection

3 Likes

im still getting the old error code

3 Likes

Back to LC-208 on console.

7 Likes

Iā€™m honestly so shocked there has been no update whatsoever from blizzard or that they havenā€™t even attempted more scheduled maintenance or just shutdown the servers for everyone

10 Likes

Almost 24h and no answersā€¦ no maintenance scheduleā€¦ nothingā€¦

They donā€™t care since itā€™s the weekend.

3 Likes

i tried submitting a ticket and it directed me here x) i feel like i am the only one with the issue tho haha so maybe i do have to wait a year to play on a fresh ow account 0-0

Everything merged fine and I was able to play the last few days until this ā€œupdateā€. Now error LC-208 while my partner can login fine. How can I request an Xbox refund for Watchpoint? Itā€™s absolutely ridiculous to pay for something completely broken. I mean if you canā€™t access the things you paid for, it has to follow some sort of terms and conditions.

2 Likes

how is this not fixed yet lmaoooooo

3 Likes

An update would be nice.

4 Likes

Canā€™t wait for an update from the overwatch team in a week, still canā€™t log on pc, havenā€™t received my watchpoint pack. One of the worst launches in recent memory.

2 Likes

i guess iā€™m just confuzed coz like, why was it working for a few days :sob: how did they manage to undo the patch that fixed it

3 Likes

still getting the unexpected server errorā€¦

2 Likes

At a minimum.

Manage expectations, Blizzard.

Keeping us in the dark isnā€™t resolving the problem any sooner.

3 Likes

My older brother was able to play on his ps4 but I am not.

i just want to know, when i am going to have back all my skins and process into the game -.-

1 Like

3 bugs Iā€™ve seen:

• Sombra ā€œhackingā€ potg will play backwards with the incorrect names
    ā€“ i.e. Enemy sombra had my name and played their highlight intro first, then cut to my highlight intro with sombraā€™s name
    ā€“ If itā€™s relevant, I was junker queen
  • Unsure what caused it, but my screen had a blurry effect after character selection in deathmatch before a match, which persisted into the match.
    ā€“ When selecting characters in the unranked game, the character selection animation was also blurry
    ā€“ The rest of the UI was fine
    ā€“ Restarting the game (exiting to desktop) fixed it
  • Weekly challenge is super bugged
    ā€“ I have the damage challenge (125,000), and it one point it had 101,000, but later it had 25000, and now it has less that 10000
    ā€“ This also happened on healing, which I only have 13 (I typically main support)

Sill experiencing unexpected server error and canā€™t log in to the game, Iā€™m pretty irritated about that because Iā€™m 1 of maybe 100 other people that canā€™t get in and I was able to play since the game launched and since the latest patch or whatever you guys did to the server I now canā€™t even get in to play this is ridiculous. Iā€™m currently stuck in the loop for queuing to get in and after it reaches 0 its says server error. Please for the love of god fix this nonsense been playing overwatch since the first and now i really donā€™t even want to play it anymore because of these problems. I expect this to be fixed within 2 or 3 days focus on having people be able to log in and figure the cosmetics and everything else later. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes