Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

If you try, please post results to this thread.

i am trying to link my post paid number to a new blizzard account and its saying its not post paid, is anyone else having this issue?

1 Like

Same Iā€™m in que still getting the same error tho

I looked into it and Battle.net says if you unlink an account you have to wait a year to reconnect it.

1 Like

Tried unlinking my PS and Nintendo accounts, didnā€™t work for me.
Restarting routers & consoles, and changing DNS servers didnā€™t either.

2 Likes

The wording is poor. You have to wait a year to link a different account. The same one will let you do it instantly. I tried this yesterday.

3 Likes

Iā€™m now getting a queue and error coce BN-043 on PS5.

Your able too if itā€™s the same account, no long getting the LC 208 error but now Iā€™m getting BN 043 lol

1 Like

Iā€™m getting this bn-043 error too now ??? Wtf

same error on switch and on pc im a queqe 0 and not login in

I have been playing for a couple of days. Now im in queue and getting BN-043

1 Like

Now itā€™s giving me LC208 again after BN043. Meanwhile Iā€™m in an Xbox party listening to my friend play and saying he never had issues logging on or account merge :frowning:

5 Likes

my profile does not update the statistics. Iā€™ve been playing all day and itā€™s not on my profile.

It also disconnects the game when a new xbox achievement is updated.

Blizzard dont care. They donā€™t communicate and they dont care that so many people have paid money only to not even be able to log in to the game since release.

Literally no announcement from the team. Now we are facing a whole new error code?!

1 Like

Am facing a bug with the code BN 043, related to the message ā€œfail to do loginā€

They just donā€™t care. The majority of console users arent facing any issues so they will not care about the rest of us. I was playing fine until this ā€œfixā€ now just getting LC 208. I just want a refund of my watchpoint purchase so i can delete this garbage.

2 Likes

After every maintenance the servers gets worse and the game get more and more bugs. Just bring back overwatch 1 please.

Same here.

On consol.

I was curious. Thanks for trying.

1 Like