Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

i have a update on PC now … but not for the ps5 …

1 Like

Day 4 of experiencing error LC-208, have yet to touch the menu screen of this game now

5 Likes

I can’t login on one account that’s connected to my pc account but I can login on my other account which is only linked with Battle.net and never played on pc but I have 0 skins

I was able to play launch after six hours of constantly trying to log in, but I wanted to restart my game because the store wasn’t working and then the next thing I know I can’t even log in anymore. Its been four days since then and I really am bummed out, I’ve been playing on my brothers account which is cool because he has all these cool skins but I grinded on my account day in and day out before the release of OW 2 to get Brigitte skin and Zarya. And the fact that I can’t make progress on my account while there’s been three maintanence and a couple of updates is kinda of infuriating. I am as patient as the next guy, but its kinda running thin. I was hoping to play this before Gotham knights and Cod drop but this is looking grim.

I think the problem is error LC-208 is tied to having both a pc and console overwatch account linked together. I have two other console only accounts and can play just fine

3 Likes

I don’t know, I feel like its random. I’ve been playing on my brothers account and his account was linked to his ps4, xbox, and switch. I merged his ps4 account to his blizzard before ow2 dropped and I merged the rest while I was playing on his account. I just don’t know.

1 Like

Is there a way to unlink your pic and console from each other and keep progress for console, if so I’m doing that.

2 Likes

Is there any workaround for LC 208?? I have friends who have merged accounts just fine and everything was working for me and then I started randomly getting it for the past 2 days :frowning:

2 Likes

Not entirely sure, I believe that the merge has already took its effect. It’s more like getting access to our stuff is the problem.

1 Like

Hey ive been able to play but every time i am in competitive play it kicks me out saying server error and still counts the match as a lost and penalize me too so i cant play because it now has a timer which is an 1 hour and 30 mins 3rd time this happen , so if you are gonna shove pay to play down our throats fix your servers first!

3 Likes

I have not been able to play since launch I only got let in once for like 4 games then disconnected now I’m getting a login error no matter what I do, I can’t get in now I’m losing battle pass progression smh pls fix this blizz

1 Like

I don’t think this is it. My sister doesn’t have a console account, only PS5, and she can’t get in because she’s getting the error. She was getting in and playing fine, and then it started locking her out with the LC-208 error after the updates they pushed on the 7th.

2 Likes

They responded to my ticket and said there was nothing that can be done right now and to be patient LOL

1 Like

Anyone know if it’s possible to unmerge accounts? At this point idgaf whether they’re merged. Just let me play the damn game.

4 Likes

Ya know, I think the community would be a lot more forgiving IF Blizz actually communicated to us the problem. (Jodie I hope u seeing this). The damning part is after the 10/7 update, Bliz knows that they’ve fix one set of problems BUT created a sh- ton more… and yet they say NOTHING! Blizz has just lets us, the community, cobble together to communicate and try to self diagnose and report on the issues.

Blizz, have u NOT learned anything from the years of “self-auditing” vows to better communicate??? I mean it’s practically has been 24-hour of silence. Among all the launch’s missteps, your lack of communication has been entirely IN YOUR HANDS.

7 Likes

bro i cant even play cause i need a phone provider that is not prepaid which is lame so all my ow1 stuff is locked and i cant use my stuff

Will unlinking and relinking my account work?

What was the purpose of the “Downtime”? I’ve waited three days to get in and finally got in just for the servers to go down and STILL KEEP ME OUT THE GAME!!! What was that fixing? Like I was fine before that I finally had gotten in like come on…it fixed nothing!!!.

3 Likes

SO MUCH THIS. I just want someone that works for blizzard to officially update us. Even if it’s just in the breaking news box. Let us know you’re working on it because right now we feel like they’re all at home with thumbs up their booties.

4 Likes

I am now getting different errors and the queue is back.

Got LC-202 and there’s a queue.

1 Like