Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

Same here i’m so sad

1 Like

I was in the middle of my first comp match and my game crashed, now I can’t even log back into the game. I am stuck on the queue screen.

20 Likes

When I try to add a phone number I don’t get a code

15 Likes

i’m missing my golden guns, Origins skins and bunch other skins

Edit: Now after 6 hours, my skins are showing up, so i guess you just need to wait

35 Likes

loving the “40000 PLAYERS AHEAD OF YOU” gameplay

74 Likes

Dont got my 2k Coins. Lost my Genji Happi skin.

16 Likes

App icon and title are still Overwatch instead of Overwatch 2

10 Likes

its telling me i have to rebuy the watchpoint pack even though i brought back in july when it came out

83 Likes

Can confirm bought the battle pass spend the 1000 coins but it’s still not active.

16 Likes

I merged my accounts, im not seeing any error. I just cant login lol

25 Likes

Me too, i miss a lot of skins, mccree, genji, day one skin reaper, points, golden guns…
Jesus christ what a mess…

12 Likes

What about peoples numbers not working at all regardless of never being hooked to another account cause theyre being read as pre-paid and theyve been having this issue for 6 days what about cricket wireless people, metro and who knows how many else :clown_face::clown_face:

44 Likes

This does not help. I’ve ended it with Task Manager and even rebooted. I’ve done a scan and repair as well. It will not launch.

8 Likes

Bought the starter pack and only got the 500 coins and no doomfist skin. Not happy, blizzard.

10 Likes

Easily the most dissapointing game launch since years. I waiter 1067 days for this and they made a fortnite v2
Im almost crying.

31 Likes

Same issue here. I’ve tried a few work arounds that have worked In the past for something like this and nothing works. Even re installed still says trail

3 Likes

What a terrible launch. A small queue is expected, but being three minutes late has made it unlikely I’ll get to play at all today. Glad to sit and watch a waiting screen all day.

16 Likes

lets us change regions i lost my old number when i left the country i was in now i cant even update my region or my number thats so unfair

13 Likes

i can’t login anymore lol i got dcd and now i get an error while trying to get int

8 Likes

What about the black screen that freezes the entire PC? I have veen playing overwatch 1 with no problem, but the second game Just doesn’t run it, since the beta no one answer it.

20 Likes