Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

im still getting an error msg when i ty to get in on my ps4

What merge queue? What does the merge screen look like? Is it the screen with the QR code?

My career profile is also wildly out of whack, the hours are nowhere close to what they should be.

3 Likes

I got that issue b4 and was kinda able to circumvent it once by inviting via the the /invite command on the chat.

On the overwatch 2 main menu there will be an account merge button. If it’s not bugged out for you it will put you in a queue. Then all you have to do is wait.

After the button is clicked (and working) a screen will ask you what account you’re trying to merge

1 Like

I tried in the meantime also PC, and still not able to log in. While others can play since start? To keep reading ‘may experience’ is actually an effrontery for people who are still unable to get into the game even once

i had about 600 hours on competetive, around 150 on quick play + the rest of the modes added up to 800 in total. Now i still have 800 in total but 90 hours on competetive and like 400 on arcade? which in ow1 i had like 50 hours max.

1 Like

There also can be missing one teammate of a won team when it’s shown in a final. We can see the name, but no model under the name.

Supuestamente la mayorĂ­a que fusionaron sus cuentas ya pueden entrar al juego independientemente de si le devuelven los cosmĂ©ticos o no, pero a mi me sigue saliendo lo de “error inesperado” y no me dejan entrar al final de la cola. ÂżAlguien sabe si lo mĂ­o puede ser un caso aislado o a muchos os pasan?

2 Likes

And what about the watchpoint pack buyers who STILL haven’t gotten any of what they paid for? It’s been 3 days and I don’t know a single ps player who’s received anything from that pack.

4 Likes

My merge is completed, but I have nothing from OW1 now. :frowning:

1 Like

Im missing all my skins from OW1 and I dont have half of the stuff im supposed to be getting for the preorder/special edition.

it’s been 2 days of waiting but on playstation 5 i can get into servers consistently and am now queued to get my account merged. thank you blizzard

Ive never seen this button anywhere

1 Like

Cant log in on my Xbox Series S from Buenos Aires Argentina
 Please keep in mind to add a Server in Argentina o near by Brazil.

It might still be bugged out. They’re still working on things. As long as you merged the correct account, I would imagine the stuff will appear at some point

1 Like

just got in from 900 queue after hour and 10 minutes lmao, lets see how long till it kicks me again

It’s not appearing for a lot of players. It will appear eventually, just keep looking every so often

i bought the watchpoint pack back in june and it still says i dont own it this is for the ps5 is there a known issue or fix for this?

1 Like

for example it doesnt give me the premium pass 2k coins or the skins that went with the pack

2 Likes