Overwatch 2 Known Issues - October 25, 2022

I can’t connect overwatch 1 to overwatch 2

I’m pretty sure the queue number isn’t accurate. Mine kept drastically changing then out of nowhere the merge worked

Where did they say something about that error?

@BlizzardCS on Twitter

check on the cs page on twitter i see them replying

1 Like

yeah it almost seems random, yesterday i got in like 5mins, then crashed and then i had to wait hour and half again, same today

Thanks, I was looking for some update, not a reply on someone’s tweet hahahaha but at least is good to hear (read?) from an official account that they are aware of that

Anyone else experiences no text after the queue reaches 0. Like nothing happens and you get stuck on the title screen?

I have played many games of ow and have been trying to complete the weekly challenges but some of them keep resetting. These are the best defence, the real heroes and hold the line challenges. For example it only says I have 14 healing but have played countless games of kiriko including 1 game where I achieved 6k damage. It is not a problem with the challenge not counting as I have seen the challenge progress higher.

4 Likes

I have the locked heroes and cosmetics bug, but relogging in has not helped. Also my entire career profile has been reset as well, save for the few matches I’ve played so far. Will playing affect possible restoration of my career profile? Or will everything just be overwritten?

1 Like

Why are most people able to log in multiple times without any trouble and there are still a few of us who haven’t seen the home-screen once?! I am STILL getting the server error message every single time it’s my turn in queue. Blizzard, you have to fix this for EVERYONE! Figure it out!

9 Likes

Had Kiriko unlocked (founders and owned ow1) then made a pin psn purchase for coins reset game now Kiriko is Locked and no coins

1 Like

i dont have my skins ! my 6 years of playing ow1 is useless now !

1 Like

Copying my thread here because I don’t see it listed as a known issue and I know multiple people are experiencing this:

Career profile is wildly inaccurate.

So, first of all, my time played is messed up.

In OW1 I had over 2500 hours played. Day one of Overwatch 2? 1200 hours. Day two of Overwatch 2? 1000 hours. I submitted a ticket and I was told to make sure I merged my accounts correctly. How am I losing time if it’s an account merged problem? Also, they’re merged just fine.

My girlfriend also lost about 1400 hours on day two (day one she was fine).

My brother’s time is messed up, don’t know by how much, but none of us have top 3 played characters that are at all accurate anymore.

Our stats are super wonky, too. I have 15 kills per 10 minutes on Zarya, but 60 objective kills. My brother has a 69,900% win percentage on Wrecking Ball.

My girlfriend after an hour or two on Kiriko was showing her playing 9 minutes. After a few more hours on day two her career profile said she played her for 6 minutes.

https://imgur.com/kT0hxBN

4 Likes

I’ve seen a couple of people including myself complaining that if you played a couple of game and did the tutorial/practice range while your account was merging you are stuck not being to play anything besides the practice range and tutorial. Since merging I have been unable to play any of the other game modes.

1 Like

I think merge killed my ow1 because now She’s locked. Either the merge wasn’t right or the coins I purchased (not delivered even after reset) caused her to lock??:joy:

1 Like

There is a 280,000 w for merge now it told me it would be ready in 318 days on ps4

That will come back after the merge is complete. You can still play while you’re waiting. You won’t lose anything. After the merge you’ll get your old stuff and keep new progress

1 Like

Not being able to even get in the merge queue is so frustrating when I know eventually when I get into it If the button eventually starts working, according to everyone else that’s in the merge queue it’s gonna be a hours of a wait

1 Like

You can get them back through merging. It’s still very buggy so will take time